Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 928 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5098

    Trop and Arville

    Saw this one the other night based on reviews on this thread. Quoted 150 for FS. I told her I don't do over 120 my first time with any provider (rule of thumb for me). She countered with 130. I bit the bait. Has incall at the budget suites off of trop and arville. She's very sweet and pleasant. BBBJ was very enthusiastic. CFS was good and we did multiple positions. She really got into it but her pics are misleading. She's cute but not as hot as pics suggested. I'll possibly repeat in a pinch if I can talk her down. She has 4 cats in that tiny ass apartment so the smell isn't very pleasant. Also odds and ends and parts and crafts all over the place which leads me to believe there is some amphetamine abuse. That coupled with the area itself means it can be risky. But then again what isn't in this hobby.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/36661056/7023498899

  2. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Has SweetJuliette resurfaced yet? I saw her last time I was in town and would see her again.

    I've read good things about Kiera. For guys who have seen her recently, are her pics online still fairly accurate?

    And has anyone seen any of the following?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7028402132

    https://tryst.link/escort/milf-marie

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    I don't specifically have a thing for MILF types, but I have had better luck with them lately.

    I am open to reliable and drama free younger women. CBJ is a deal breaker. BBFS would be nice.

    Thanks!
    Nobody responded about this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7028402132

    Anyone seen her? She looks like fun. I did some research but only came up with the comments on the attached link.

  3. #5096

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisFr  [View Original Post]
    I can also attest to Kiera's BBBJ skills being excellent and she's a very nice woman, kind of quiet and reserved when I met her. Her cfs was very good and she is good at dfk too, no DATY but I enjoyed her. I think she's posting for an incall on the strip this morning so meeting her at a hotel would be ideal. Her incall in Henderson was a small trailer next to a house she shares with others when I met her a couple months ago. It was good enough but I recommend seeing her in a hotel if possible.

    Veronica is also a very nice MILF type, enjoys talking and is very easy to get along with. Her BBBJCIM is the best I have ever had and is by far her best skill. I repeat just for that when I'm itching for that instead of cfs. She does not allow dfk or lfk but allows DATY even though she doesn't really get into that very much. Her incall is a nice, safe condo.
    Be careful with Kiera. I've commented this before but I saw her once and only once. When I laid back in the bed and she started going at her BBBJ, I felt something under the comforter that couldn't have been anything other than a syringe. I'm very happy I didn't get poked by anything. On top of that, her BBBJ was not nearly as good as some have reviewed on here. Granted, some girls have bad days but it was enough for me to not see her again on top of feeling that little surprise under the blanket.

  4. #5095

    Twat

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisFr  [View Original Post]
    Another beautiful young lady with no reviews found. Anybody visit her at her incall? Where is she located or does she host from various hotels?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2933570
    I reviewed her last year.

    Check my post history and click on the one titled "Surprise I'm Pregnant".

    Would never repeat.

  5. #5094

    Cashmere

    Another beautiful young lady with no reviews found. Anybody visit her at her incall? Where is she located or does she host from various hotels?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2933570

  6. #5093
    Anyone see her? Says she'll only be here today.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Pandaboo916

  7. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    Let me know how she is I been wanting to see her as well.
    Sorry, I was answering the gents question, I have no intentions of seeing Faye. I'm sure she's nice person and will come through. But she isn't my cup of tea.

  8. #5091

    Kitty Kate

    Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/Kittykate

  9. #5090

    Coco

    Anyone visit this beautiful young lady? I've been in contact with her and she seems legit but I haven't found a review of her on other platforms. She's really young so she may be new but it appears she's done this in other cities prior to LV. I love her look so I may go for it if I can make the time to venture to her location.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3080173

  10. #5089

    Kiera and Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Has SweetJuliette resurfaced yet? I saw her last time I was in town and would see her again.

    I've read good things about Kiera. For guys who have seen her recently, are her pics online still fairly accurate?

    And has anyone seen any of the following?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7028402132

    https://tryst.link/escort/milf-marie

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791


    Thanks!
    I can also attest to Kiera's BBBJ skills being excellent and she's a very nice woman, kind of quiet and reserved when I met her. Her cfs was very good and she is good at dfk too, no DATY but I enjoyed her. I think she's posting for an incall on the strip this morning so meeting her at a hotel would be ideal. Her incall in Henderson was a small trailer next to a house she shares with others when I met her a couple months ago. It was good enough but I recommend seeing her in a hotel if possible.

    Veronica is also a very nice MILF type, enjoys talking and is very easy to get along with. Her BBBJCIM is the best I have ever had and is by far her best skill. I repeat just for that when I'm itching for that instead of cfs. She does not allow dfk or lfk but allows DATY even though she doesn't really get into that very much. Her incall is a nice, safe condo.

  11. #5088

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I guess if that's your list. I'd see Faye. PD reviews are suspect but some hold some truth.

    Good Luck.
    Let me know how she is I been wanting to see her as well.

  12. #5087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]

    I've read good things about Kiera. For guys who have seen her recently, are her pics online still fairly accurate?
    Pics are accurate, except there is no telling what color her hair is on any given day. I find that sexy.

    Fun GFE. Very good BBBJ. Above average CFS. Reliable, reasonable, consistent.

    YMMV.

    C3.

  13. #5086

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Keira's pics are accurate, but she is only made up about half the time. Gives a good BBBJCIM. Only did FS once was covered and she refused doggie. YMMV. Sweet girl have seen her many times.

    Have seen Veronica once. Sweet girl but we just didn't click. Thicker than pics, athletic but stockier than I care for. Also she wasn't made up at all and didn't look near as good as pics. Legs were stubbly feet were dirty etc. Incall was in a decent condo apartment.

    Both are worth a try. Let us know how it goes!
    I appreciate the info.

  14. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Has SweetJuliette resurfaced yet? I saw her last time I was in town and would see her again.

    I've read good things about Kiera. For guys who have seen her recently, are her pics online still fairly accurate?

    And has anyone seen any of the following?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7028402132

    https://tryst.link/escort/milf-marie

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    I don't specifically have a thing for MILF types, but I have had better luck with them lately.

    I am open to reliable and drama free younger women. CBJ is a deal breaker. BBFS would be nice.

    Thanks!
    Keira's pics are accurate, but she is only made up about half the time. Gives a good BBBJCIM. Only did FS once was covered and she refused doggie. YMMV. Sweet girl have seen her many times.

    Have seen Veronica once. Sweet girl but we just didn't click. Thicker than pics, athletic but stockier than I care for. Also she wasn't made up at all and didn't look near as good as pics. Legs were stubbly feet were dirty etc. Incall was in a decent condo apartment.

    Both are worth a try. Let us know how it goes!

  15. #5084

    Lackluster LC gal

    I met this one a few days ago at her incall near downtown. Setup was easily done through text and her donation was reasonable at 140 for an hour. I got to her location and called her. She sounded like she was stoned but she gave me room number. I went up with no issue and go to her room. When I got in, I noticed two things; one was the stench of weed and two was that she looks like her pics. We settle everything and get comfortable.

    Needless to say, the session went downhill from there. Indifferent HJ & CBJ, she pulled away during doggy, worst of all was the stink (her mixed with the weed). I could not bring myself to finish so I left unsatisfied.

    https://blackdynomite.com.lasvegas.l...post/36868253/

    Archived link: http://archive.is/yFwma.

    P.S. Archive your links!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape