Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,696 to 22,710 of 37369
-
09-07-19 11:19 #14674Banned Member

Posts: 54Jen.
What's up with all the artificial hype about Jen? Lots of new accounts asking for info and posting 'wow' stories.
I exchanged a few texts with her and there's no extras. Just the massage and HJ. Nothing else!
And she's charging $200? Not worth IMO.
-
09-07-19 11:03 #14673Banned Member

Posts: 54Bellas
Stopped by Bella's last week. Probably the best massage I've ever had. Never had someone walk on my back before. On the flip she did HE as if it was a part of the massage. Also she had a finger up my a** without asking but it felt great! .8 for the massage, I tipped .5.
Total damage $.3. Worth it!! I'd repeat.
-
09-07-19 07:32 #14672Senior Member

Posts: 46Picture of Jenn?
I'm guessing not already, but is there a picture out there somewhere of Jenn? Like a website she might have, or FB, etc? Just curious of her appearance before investing time.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 18:08 #14671Senior Member

Posts: 68Who's better
I've been to M1 many times and its always great, but never have been to A-ACU at 7 mile. I know its hit or miss depending on which girl you get, but for the those that have been to both. Which one is better? I'd like to find a place or provider that can actually give a good massage as well as others. No FS, just a good massage with HJ / BJ. Thanks in advance.
420.
-
09-06-19 16:46 #14670Senior Member

Posts: 463Jenn coming to her senses
So, convinced her to reduce nuru rate to $. 8.
-
09-06-19 14:42 #14669Senior Member

Posts: 64Payton. Not responding
Has anyone been able to talk to or see Payton (Sterling Heights) lately? Regular known client. Numerous attempts to call and text her over the past several months with no response.
-
09-06-19 11:21 #14668Banned Member

Posts: 298Bella Touch
Everything they're saying is spot on, however the 6 handed massage only ends with one person closing the show and it is usually Joy. Be warned though she will slide her finger in your asshole so quick you won't know what happened PM's are expected with HJ's there.
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 09:53 #14667Senior Member

Posts: 104AA Heather
I had an almost identical experience yesterday. BBBJ $130. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 23:46 #14666Senior Member

Posts: 202Good advice
That's good advice. I suggest you start with a HH session. Depending on the time of day, you may get a 6 hand. I did. They drained every lymph node in my body. Junior was reluctant to come to attention not knowing what was going to happen to him. He stepped up, but not for as long as he's accustom. You will be kneaded like a ball of dough for an extra large pizza. So don't be discouraged, just for-warned.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 22:32 #14665Senior Member

Posts: 103Bella Touch
Don't go there after eating a large meal tho. They don't fuck around with the back walkin.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 21:33 #14664Senior Member

Posts: 63Accu at 7&telegraph. Decent massage, back walking, HE.
Originally Posted by HandPrintMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 16:46 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 303Bella Touch
Bella Touch Massage in Eastpointe MI.
Originally Posted by HandPrintMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 16:35 #14662Regular Member

Posts: 18Parking
I tend to go with what the provider suggests. If they don't mention it I ask. They know their neighborhood and usually what works best. I always do a drive-by / recon of neighborhoods that I'm not familiar with just to get the lay of the land.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
In my opinion, walking down the street to a providers house may raise more of a red flag what with nosy neighbors and the medias hype about 'see something, say something'. But do whatever you feel most comfortable with.
-
09-05-19 16:04 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks
Plan on going in the next couple days. Mama will definitely recognize me so no worries there. This reply got me thinking about how long I have been going there. It must be close to 12 years if not more. Pretty crazy. Always a good treat for me every now and then.
Originally Posted by ZachGm
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 16:01 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 215M1
I will find out in the next few days.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





