Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 491 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1410

    Awesome

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/833573981510

    She is amazing! I had a date today and it was an incredible time! The BJ was wonderful and kitty is super tight! There is a bf, but they want you to be comfortable, so he is willing to leave. However, there is the option of him joining. Which is what I chose and it was a lot more fun in my opinion. She is a lot more into it then and the energy is incredible! They are both really down and cool to earth people, so treat them courtesy and respect.

  2. #1409

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    They don't usually advertise on STG sometimes but not often. With BP gone you need to use multiple sites and weed through scams and spam. You'll find them on cityxguide Hartford CT just look for Enfield. I saw one a week ago. Nothing special like in Flushing but at least clean and non smoking.
    Thanks Spider. Will be checking that site. Thanks.

  3. #1408

    They Are Still In Enfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking16  [View Original Post]
    When backpage closed down the Asian girls seem to have moved out of the area.

    Was a time not long ago I could find one in half the low end motels in Enfield and W. Spfld.

    I don't think I have seen any on stg.

    I liked visits with them because I rarely (never?) saw one under the influence of drugs.

    Also, though impossible to know for certain, I honestly don't believe I met an Asian provider that appeared to be forced into it.

    I drive thru Queens on occasion and plenty still available there at a much lower rate than here.

    Just wondering why the locals (I realize they all lived in Queens but visited this area for a few weeks at a time) didn't switch advertising to STG when everyone else did.
    They don't usually advertise on STG sometimes but not often. With BP gone you need to use multiple sites and weed through scams and spam. You'll find them on cityxguide Hartford CT just look for Enfield. I saw one a week ago. Nothing special like in Flushing but at least clean and non smoking.

  4. #1407

    Callie / Taylor

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/872964303495

    For those who don't also follow the Hartford forum, this one went very downhill in just a month's time. Meanwhile her prices went way up. I feel fortunate that I dreamed of her in early August and had a pretty decent time. She had an awesome DT. However she is now changing names, numbers, and most recently locations (just today it appears) and seems to have some major demons. Stay away.

    Search either name in Hartford or just scroll down from the top as she has been discussed today.

  5. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking16  [View Original Post]
    When backpage closed down the Asian girls seem to have moved out of the area.
    Can't agree more on this. Valid concern and report.
    Was a time not long ago I could find one in half the low end motels in Enfield and W. Spfld.

    I don't think I have seen any on stg.

    I liked visits with them because I rarely (never?) saw one under the influence of drugs.

    Also, though impossible to know for certain, I honestly don't believe I met an Asian provider that appeared to be forced into it.

    I drive thru Queens on occasion and plenty still available there at a much lower rate than here.

    Just wondering why the locals (I realize they all lived in Queens but visited this area for a few weeks at a time) didn't switch advertising to STG when everyone else did.
    Can't agree more on this. Valid concern and report.

  6. #1405

    Asians

    When backpage closed down the Asian girls seem to have moved out of the area.

    Was a time not long ago I could find one in half the low end motels in Enfield and W. Spfld.

    I don't think I have seen any on stg.

    I liked visits with them because I rarely (never?) saw one under the influence of drugs.

    Also, though impossible to know for certain, I honestly don't believe I met an Asian provider that appeared to be forced into it.

    I drive thru Queens on occasion and plenty still available there at a much lower rate than here.

    Just wondering why the locals (I realize they all lived in Queens but visited this area for a few weeks at a time) didn't switch advertising to STG when everyone else did.

  7. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire0518  [View Original Post]
    Can you find a review? I still can't get anything. Not going to partake but I want to read it.
    Her name is Jay, there are several reviews of her in this forum. However the search function does not allow you to search for anything less than 4-5 characters. If you are looking for the warning of the "gift" you cannot get rid of just search this forum using the keyword "bugs" and back track. I am not accusing or legitimizing anything, just trying to help people find what they are looking for.

  8. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    What are her services?
    If you search Island Beauty in the Hartford forum there are some reviews. Others said that she is a looker but her demons are so apparent that it's a turn off. I have not seen her yet so I cannot speak upon an experience, but she is legit. I say contact her and post a review.

  9. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before. A monger knows her ex and said she's got some bug you can't get rid of. YMMV.
    Can you find a review? I still can't get anything. Not going to partake but I want to read it.

  10. #1401

    Services?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    So I've been considering keeping this one a secret LOL. Idk if anyone else has seen her but, imo she's the best time I've had since starting this "hobby. " Her pics are accurate, and for once they're not filtered to hell. She's not a user and and has a nice little body, complete with a great rack. I'm sure you can see from the pics. She's very friendly, not a clock watcher and has reasonable rates. Not that different from what we're used to, but worth it given that she's a sexy little chic. My experience with her (4 at this point) have all been great.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/235516304264
    What are her services?

  11. #1400

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Texted several times. No response the 1st time when asking about donations. 2nd time I texted the her pix are cute, immediate, "aaah thanks" then asked about donations, then nothing.
    She got back to me pretty quick yesterday afternoon. . 8 qv 100 hh 200 hr didn't give location. I asked for a general location. Unfortunately work was uncooperative today and doesn't look good for the rest of the week. I date at break.

  12. #1399
    Texted several times. No response the 1st time when asking about donations. 2nd time I texted the her pix are cute, immediate, "aaah thanks" then asked about donations, then nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    Any red flags before I attempt to make a date with Marie? Phone number turns up nothing. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/241627179609 Thanks Sp.

  13. #1398

    Island Beauty

    So I've been considering keeping this one a secret LOL. Idk if anyone else has seen her but, imo she's the best time I've had since starting this "hobby. " Her pics are accurate, and for once they're not filtered to hell. She's not a user and and has a nice little body, complete with a great rack. I'm sure you can see from the pics. She's very friendly, not a clock watcher and has reasonable rates. Not that different from what we're used to, but worth it given that she's a sexy little chic. My experience with her (4 at this point) have all been great.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/235516304264

  14. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before. A monger knows her ex and said she's got some bug you can't get rid of. YMMV.
    Thanks. I wasn't going for the whole package. Just a short stop. I tried searching but maybe I did it wrong because nothing popped up. Still new here.

    Thank you for the save.

  15. #1396

    Ex Swinger

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire0518  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/129340454455

    Anything in this one? Considering it later.
    She's been reviewed here before. A monger knows her ex and said she's got some bug you can't get rid of. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape