Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4721
-
09-06-19 18:04 #1571Regular Member

Posts: 12Cali In G-Vegas
Had a dream that I saw Cali a few weeks ago. Called and she texted right back. Had incall in a decent hotel. Set things up for later that night when I met her, she seemed a little out of it but was friendly. Got the donation out of the way and off came the lingerie. Started with aBBBJ as I played with the Kitty. We switched to 69 for a few minutes. After we went into miss and I couldn't last long. Asked if she would CIM and she said yes for bit more. I was Leary about the reviews but got everything that I wanted for a price. Overall experience would be a B but could see how others didn't connect. Might meet again depending on the situation.
-
09-06-19 15:32 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 126I agree that if you're getting it free or st a discount, I'd be happy with that.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
If you're paying full price and not getting what you want, I'd move on. Get what you want for your money.
Stay safe out there!
-
09-06-19 15:21 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 1270Second opinion
Well Lolligaggin,
You don't mention what you are paying or other factors besides you are very attracted to this woman so its hard to put it all in context. If you are getting a bargain, well it all doesn't sound so bad. If not, figure out how to communicate better or move along. The snapping the condom thing does sound like some drug induced OCD behavior, tell her to stop, period. As far as what she does or doesn't do that is up to her I suppose. I know, you are paying her to do this or that. Personally, if I'm getting a good lay and I'm not paying premium prices, I'm satisfied.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Lolligaggin
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 14:47 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 328What this guy thinks of this
Sounds to me like you are in love with this woman. If she felt the same, she would have given up her escorting business to be exclusive with you. I see women who provide the service that I want. If a woman doesn't provide the service that I want, I move on to someone who does.
.
Originally Posted by Lolligaggin
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 12:33 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 72Angela Morgan blast from the past
Wow Angela Morgan saw her a few times had to be 5 or 6 years ago. She posted an add on Craigslist. Sent her a reply and called me almost immediately. Definitely not my type love those spinners but she was very enthusiastic and that voice I got hard just listening to her talk. So she went from amateur to triple A now she's in the big leagues. Another one with GPS golden pussy syndrome.
Originally Posted by Seeker2019
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 11:22 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 104It's like the real estate market tho. She doesn't need everyone to pay it. A handful of suckers is enough.
Originally Posted by Seeker2019
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 04:41 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 113Lets see what you guys think about this
I've been seeing this girl for while now that I am extremely attracted to, but the service has gotten worse as the time passes. Skips giving head most of the time and when she does it's for 20 seconds or less. The time before last it was for 5 fucking seconds and the moment I touched her tit, she stopped. I'm friends with this girl, and have a lot of time and money invested and its mostly the reason I keep seeing her. I told her to treat me like everyone else because she seems to think it's OK to treat a friend with LESS respect than a regular client and care way less about what I want and how I want it. Wouldn't dare make a client wait for over an hour or 2 while she shoots dope and talks and talks and talks. A regular client gets to come over and get served right away when they are ready and in the mood. Says " you're my friend so it's different" . We could STILL be friends and talk but AFTER the sex and not have me waiting around getting hard and then soft, hard then soft while waiting and waiting. I keep telling her I want to be treated like everyone else and she claims she DOES treat me equally. REALLY? Would any of you guys see a girl a again and consider it great service to have the chick totally skip giving head almost every single time? I don't see anyone on here ranting and raving about how they totally LOVE when a girl totally skips giving head, or gives head for 5 seconds. This girl would have no repeat clients if she truly treated every client like that. This chick threatened to throw me out when I brought up the subject after sex. Totally delusional to think giving head for 5 seconds and stopping the second I touched her tit is great service. I just texted her to show me all the texts from clients thanking her for being enough of seasoned pro to know how much guys hate getting head before sex and giving such a great experience of no BJ before sex. If she skipped head with a first timer, they would NEVER see her again.
So tell me guys, is is great service to have a girl give a 5 second BJ or totally skip head and instead go way overboard with a handjob instead when the handjob isn't even needed because you're already as hard as you're going to get? And how about the chick fucking with the condom over and over again like she doing a shoe fitting or something, like some major OCD shit? LOL. And then snapping the tip down a few times and then acting like you're a big pussy when you complain that it hurts? Never in my life have I seen a girl do that with a condom before. This last time was the most overboard she's ever been with that condom shit. Once a condom is on, its on. No need at all to be screwing with it for 5 minutes and snapping the tip. This girl reads this site so please guys, help me give her a reality check. I should be given much BETTER treatment being a great friend that spends a lot of money helping this girl out. Would any of you consider it great service and worth repeating if a girl totally skips giving head?
-
09-05-19 21:36 #1564Banned Member

Posts: 600I did her raw for 10-years and yeah, I came back clean every time. Lucky indeed. Considering how many others go raw, she must take meds everyday. LOL. Same here, haven't been seeing her a lot. She's changed. Gotten weird.
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 21:33 #1563Banned Member

Posts: 600Just do it. At least you said you visited Kathy! She's an experience of a lifetime! Depends how you look at it.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 17:56 #1562Regular Member

Posts: 17Angela Morgan
Yup. Remember her too. Girl is pleasant personality, but is definitely not hot enough for those prices unless you have a chubby fetish. Hahah. OMG a layway plan to boot. She has lost her god damn mind.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
Hahahaha.
-
09-05-19 16:03 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 389Angela
Yes I do! Saw her several times in Ashburnham when she first started out. Always a great time. New pricing looks outrageous!
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 14:01 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 822Do you recall Angela Morgan in Leominster?
Stumbled across this while planning a trip near Philly. She has been off our local radar for a while. Talk about re-creating yourself by moving a few hundred miles south.
http://angelamorgan.ch/dateme/
-
09-05-19 12:31 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 83Alicia
Sorry, I meant 150/ half hour, not 150/15 min QV.
Originally Posted by Rogue05
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 10:38 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 83Alicia
Finally got a chance to meet up with Alicia in Fitchburg. Nothing really new to report; my experience was good. She directed me to a nearby Dunkins, and then spoke with me on the phone to direct me where to park. Met me at the door, gave a warm greeting, then gave me a short tour of her place. She has a pet bunny in her bedroom closet that apparently bites, which made me think of that killer bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. She didn't get the reference. She asked if I wanted to watch porn while we played, which was I was fine with. She did count my donation, but apologized for doing so. Said she was shorted by a "regular" recently so has been a little paranoid. She mentioned she's into most anything but ass play, and asked what I wanted. Went through some responsive DATY, fairly energetic covered FS (her favorite position was missionary, claimed that's how she cums easiest) and a decent BBBJCIM. She was pleasant and fairly talkative throughout. I did a quick visit (150), but she wasn't a clock watcher. Would repeat. R5.
-
09-05-19 09:30 #1557Regular Member

Posts: 8View from the Nursing Home:
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





