Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 7371
-
09-07-19 21:24 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 129Asians
Thanks Spider. Will be checking that site. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 09:47 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 399They Are Still In Enfield
They don't usually advertise on STG sometimes but not often. With BP gone you need to use multiple sites and weed through scams and spam. You'll find them on cityxguide Hartford CT just look for Enfield. I saw one a week ago. Nothing special like in Flushing but at least clean and non smoking.
Originally Posted by Looking16
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 19:29 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 178Callie / Taylor
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/872964303495
For those who don't also follow the Hartford forum, this one went very downhill in just a month's time. Meanwhile her prices went way up. I feel fortunate that I dreamed of her in early August and had a pretty decent time. She had an awesome DT. However she is now changing names, numbers, and most recently locations (just today it appears) and seems to have some major demons. Stay away.
Search either name in Hartford or just scroll down from the top as she has been discussed today.
-
09-05-19 18:52 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 672Can't agree more on this. Valid concern and report.
Originally Posted by Looking16
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 16:44 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 129Asians
When backpage closed down the Asian girls seem to have moved out of the area.
Was a time not long ago I could find one in half the low end motels in Enfield and W. Spfld.
I don't think I have seen any on stg.
I liked visits with them because I rarely (never?) saw one under the influence of drugs.
Also, though impossible to know for certain, I honestly don't believe I met an Asian provider that appeared to be forced into it.
I drive thru Queens on occasion and plenty still available there at a much lower rate than here.
Just wondering why the locals (I realize they all lived in Queens but visited this area for a few weeks at a time) didn't switch advertising to STG when everyone else did.
-
09-05-19 16:30 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 667Her name is Jay, there are several reviews of her in this forum. However the search function does not allow you to search for anything less than 4-5 characters. If you are looking for the warning of the "gift" you cannot get rid of just search this forum using the keyword "bugs" and back track. I am not accusing or legitimizing anything, just trying to help people find what they are looking for.
Originally Posted by Fire0518
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 16:21 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 667If you search Island Beauty in the Hartford forum there are some reviews. Others said that she is a looker but her demons are so apparent that it's a turn off. I have not seen her yet so I cannot speak upon an experience, but she is legit. I say contact her and post a review.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 10:21 #1394Regular Member

Posts: 18Can you find a review? I still can't get anything. Not going to partake but I want to read it.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 23:09 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 755Services?
What are her services?
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 15:41 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 399Marie
She got back to me pretty quick yesterday afternoon. . 8 qv 100 hh 200 hr didn't give location. I asked for a general location. Unfortunately work was uncooperative today and doesn't look good for the rest of the week. I date at break.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 15:12 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 502Texted several times. No response the 1st time when asking about donations. 2nd time I texted the her pix are cute, immediate, "aaah thanks" then asked about donations, then nothing.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 14:07 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 207Island Beauty
So I've been considering keeping this one a secret LOL. Idk if anyone else has seen her but, imo she's the best time I've had since starting this "hobby. " Her pics are accurate, and for once they're not filtered to hell. She's not a user and and has a nice little body, complete with a great rack. I'm sure you can see from the pics. She's very friendly, not a clock watcher and has reasonable rates. Not that different from what we're used to, but worth it given that she's a sexy little chic. My experience with her (4 at this point) have all been great.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/235516304264
-
09-04-19 12:56 #1389Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks. I wasn't going for the whole package. Just a short stop. I tried searching but maybe I did it wrong because nothing popped up. Still new here.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the save.
-
09-04-19 12:01 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 399Ex Swinger
She's been reviewed here before. A monger knows her ex and said she's got some bug you can't get rid of. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Fire0518
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 10:56 #1387Regular Member

Posts: 18Reviews?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/129340454455
Anything in this one? Considering it later.









Reply With Quote





