Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5823

    Ginger and Lisa

    Contacted Ginger yesterday: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/832784385016.

    Good communication, .6 qv, gave me the address and I was on my way. When I told her I was close, she asked me to pick up some alcohol. She said she like to drink. At first I was like WTF but I agreed. Just as I am getting to the store she text again and ask where am I and I was taking longer than I said. Before I could respond she texted again that she had to leave for an appt in 5 minutes and to have a nice day. Now I am really like WTF. I text that she sent me to the store etc, etc, etc. She replies OK I will be ready in 15 minutes. I said no thank you. She then says please, I need the money. Come see me now. I did not respond and moved on to another provider. Hopefully she is a good provider and just had a bad morning. I was only passing through and not sure if I missed out because I did like her pics. If anyone could let me know if she is legit, I'll hit her up next time I am in town.

    After the Ginger nonsense, I contacted Lisa: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/123851201597.

    Prompt responses, .5 qv. The notell motel was off capital and close so not much time loss. She is the female in the pics but she is a little larger and a little older. Room was very smokey but clean. We got straight down to business. Everything was covered. She was clean, no smells and kitty was tight and stayed wet but just standard mediocre service. Nothing special that would make me want to repeat. Happy Hunting.

  2. #5822
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Yup, and I am not sure about forum rules, but those are the names.

    If you dig a bit further they both have court dates next month in Durham county.

    I have been warning people about them, but I guess they will keep doing this. Both have demons, but stay safe guys.
    It's always fun when you search a name on FB and find out you have a very close mutual friend. Guess she had a legit job before and lost it. Now she's up to this game. It's only a matter of time before they cross the wrong one and have a bad day.

  3. #5821

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    She resembles a lady I had convos with some months back. She seemed very cautious and wanted a deposit. Which raised a red flag for me. I would not do the deposit so convo was terminated. Am pretty sure it's the same lady here.
    Sounds about right. We messaged back and forth for a bit longer. Kept trying for various electronic methods and I told her only in person. Also noticed that in the tab on my browser it says "ad in Denton TX. " Once I told her only in person, couldn't find any reviews, and the TX thing she was gone. I'm definitely thinking scam and this "being cautious" routine is all part of the ruse to try and sell it.

  4. #5820

    Nimbus cloud

    Anyone who wants money just to meet puts up my scam flag. Please don't pay her just to meet, it just encourages this ridiculous behavior.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has experience with the Nimbus Cloud?

    Her website.

    https://nimbuscloud4u.wixsite.com/nimbuscloud

    Any info will be appreciated.

  5. #5819

    RE: Elizabeth Rexrode and her pimp robbing people

    I am so glad about this forum, because I almost saw her a few days ago. I am just beginning to dip my toe in things after a long layoff, and I contacted her and set things up. I went to the extended stay off Miami Blvd. , and she let me in, but her room was super smoky. I decided to cancel solely based on that and told her that I would be glad to come back if she was at a different place, or an outcall. I never did follow up. She actually texted me a different picture while we were talking, and I have attached it. Wow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scammer.jpg‎  

  6. #5818

    Elizabeth and Bobby. What to do next?

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    So is the pimp black? It wouldn't happen to be.

    Bobby Lipscomb? I found her profile on face book and she happened to be engaged to Bobby.
    Yes, that's him! The robber and pimp?

  7. #5817

    Nimbus Cloud

    Anyone has experience with the Nimbus Cloud?

    Her website.

    https://nimbuscloud4u.wixsite.com/nimbuscloud

    Any info will be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8005BD50-2930-435F-AAAD-556259C3A2D7.jpg‎  

  8. #5816

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFun69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Searched NC and couldn't find anything.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...0/689181528104

    Says she's staying in some nice apartments in downtown Raleigh off E Davie St. Commented they are nice, almost too nice. Said parents are loaded, pay her bills, and this is just for fun. Does outcalls too. I'm tempted to tofft with an outcall. As close to downtown it is, I'd at least want to make Uncle take a trip if she wasn't real instead of being right around the block.
    She resembles a lady I had convos with some months back. She seemed very cautious and wanted a deposit. Which raised a red flag for me. I would not do the deposit so convo was terminated. Am pretty sure it's the same lady here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2329F57E-F9BA-47C2-B1C5-E38DB97AE169.jpg‎  

  9. #5815

    She goes by

    Ebony. Anyone seen her. Lots of different pics. Numbers. Ads. Says she's in garner. I hope she legit.

    https://callescort.org/919-593-3020

  10. #5814

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan22  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream of this one on Saturday. She has a private residence. She was talking to herself. Soft breast and ass. She did anything I asked. Damage was $75. That was an odd amount.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/26709271/
    Stupid question, but why was the damage $75, when that doesn't match her rates posted in her ad? Extras?

  11. #5813

    Rose

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../36830767/Rose

    Haven't been in touch with Rose in awhile. Any mongers recently visited her?

  12. #5812

    Ginger

    Thanks, I was just checking her out.

    I can handle odd😀.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan22  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream of this one on Saturday. She has a private residence. She was talking to herself. Soft breast and ass. She did anything I asked. Damage was $75. That was an odd amount.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/26709271/

  13. #5811

    Ginger

    I had a dream of this one on Saturday. She has a private residence. She was talking to herself. Soft breast and ass. She did anything I asked. Damage was $75. That was an odd amount.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/26709271/

  14. #5810

    Hailey

    Anyone have any info on this one? Searched NC and couldn't find anything.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...0/689181528104

    Says she's staying in some nice apartments in downtown Raleigh off E Davie St. Commented they are nice, almost too nice. Said parents are loaded, pay her bills, and this is just for fun. Does outcalls too. I'm tempted to tofft with an outcall. As close to downtown it is, I'd at least want to make Uncle take a trip if she wasn't real instead of being right around the block.

  15. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Yup, and I am not sure about forum rules, but those are the names.

    If you dig a bit further they both have court dates next month in Durham county.

    I have been warning people about them, but I guess they will keep doing this. Both have demons, but stay safe guys.
    They're going to keep doing this until they run up against the wrong guy. I live for the day I read a report that says "Guys, they tried to rob me today. Key word. TRIED. Me and my revolver left with my money and perhaps a lesson learned on their part. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape