Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,521 to 17,535 of 24045
-
09-05-19 16:56 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 203Asian crapshoot Centreville
Got the urge. Texted the number and headed that way. They mentioned no black guys and standard crapshoot donations. When I texted I had arrived they made me wait almost 15 minutes. I was about to leave when they told me to come to the room. This was in a residential. Standard girl behind the door routine. This chick was really cute. Korean girl who spoke good English. She was a little taller than average, nice c bolt ons and a little ass. She would classify as a spinner. Nice tan skin with nice tattoos on her back and leg. She was hot. Every girl I've seen here is hot. But that's about it. If you like BBBJ you're out of luck. She just mounted me kiss my nipples and breathed hot air on my tarted dick. She put condom on with her mouth then started cg. About 2 minutes, she got into doggy. That's where I finished because of the tight pussy, tan skin and tattoos. I was there for 15 minutes of a hh appt. She assisted with clean up and I got dressed. I almost tipped her based on her complimenting me but decided not to based on my 15 minute wait and no BBBJ. All in all the girl was hot but mechanical. Try them out if you want a really hot Asian who plays it safe. She took all of my dick and really let me pound her doggy.
-
09-05-19 16:38 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 264Good to see a good report from a new member, but even as an ACS, a link is helpful to have.
Originally Posted by VashyGuy121
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 16:03 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 978Sorry to hear mistakes were made!
I was shock that fellow mongers post about it like its wasn't a big deal. I don't know where I would be if I was tricked like that. This thread for female info I always thought. Seems a few on here playing both teams. I don't even look at STG site. Don't know when you open is pussy or penis on your screen. Too each their own but Angie like a few real women get too much attention when first post and one review like Coco, and a few others. We hear a few key points and all rush in. And we get upset as prices creep up. Everything that glitters not Gold.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
P.S. Glad you tried to warn others and feel bad for the few on here that weren't warned. And yes traveled the world so it's definitely scary.
-
09-05-19 15:23 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 161Taiwan clownface
She doesn't speak a word of English. Got there and got unclothed and she rubbed baby oil all over and I felt like I was about to escape prison. Teased like hell and went at a BBBJ. Condom creeped on and she rode me and then mish. Unloaded on her face which looked like a clown to me. Great attitude but would have been better if she spoke English. I think her name is Jessie but I don't know.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 14:35 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 384Name is Lisa
Just had my visit as well. BBFS was available as requested, but I opted out and just face fucked her until CIM.
Originally Posted by Reptar69
[View Original Post]
Appearance as described by Creepin was accurate, however there seemed to be a slight scar above on the upper right breast and her right eye was slightly red as if allergies hit her, but overall not ugly by any means. She told me her name was Lisa.
Also plan accordingly as the construction on 66 almost made me late. Damage was HH 130 / HR 160.
-
09-05-19 13:07 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 59The past few visits for me has been disappointing. Hopefully just a temporary issue with supply. For plus donation, was expecting more but compared to what you find what's around here, still a nice bargain for the service.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 11:54 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 69Thank You!
Thank you! I was just about to book her when I checked the board. Much appreciated. So I will see Nina instead.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 08:46 #6518Regular Member

Posts: 16Acs manassas
Saw her on Saturday was great experience. Called when I got there got the room number went up and greeted by a 30 to 40's Asian. She has a nice body. Go take a quick shower. I come out like the other guys said lots of eye contact with the BBJ. Then some mish and on to doggy as I was in doggy I started slowly putting my thumb up her ass after no protest I enter with my dong. Then after that pull out for some more BBJ then CIM. And honestly I don't know what that other guy is talking about her face isn't terrible and her attitude of literally letting me do what ever I want with her more than makes up for it LOL.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 08:34 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 439Kayla at AG
I had a dream about Kayla at AG. When I arrived, was greeted by a cute girl in a lace teddy. Beautiful natural full B breasts. She was flirty with the cute school girl voice. When we talked, she said she was 22 and I think that is the truth. I thought it was going to be a fantastic encounter and accidently dropped $$$ at the counter. BUT. .
When I went for the hug and to kiss her neck, she said I could not kiss her neck. Red flag #1.
We proceeded to the shower, where she gave me a good scrubbing and a preview. However, when I pulled her up and wanted to suck her breasts, she said her breasts were sore. Red flag #2.
We dried off, and went near the bed where the BBBJ started in front of a mirror, but when I pulled her up to grab her ass, there was a big band-aid on it. She said it hurt so I could not grab it. Red flag #3.
At this point, I realized I could not grab her breasts, her ass or kiss her neck. For $$ I was hoping to get fully satisfied. I decided to leave before doing anything else, thinking I could get a partial refund to use toward some other provider. The house offered me. 8 back.
In summary, beautiful girl, cute personality, but many limitations.
-
09-05-19 07:01 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 560Anacostia
https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc...post/36862971/
The DC board is dead so I'm posting this here. Had a dream with this one. Not a looker but has a small condo in the Anacostia area. BBBJCIMWS for. 5 Nice lady with a good personality and loves to suck. Can deep throat a horse and hold it there for a while. Likes it rough too. Made sure every drop was out before swallowing. Worth it if your in the area.
-
09-05-19 01:37 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 384Here's hoping for a link
Would appreciate it if someone stumbles upon this and finds a link. I don't think I've found her while scrolling the past few days on STG either.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 22:33 #6514Regular Member
Tiffany Michaels
Has anyone met up with her yet?
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 20:45 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 558She is also on STG with a different number and has posted a couple other pictures.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...n/006153022237
-
09-04-19 20:23 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 278To each their own.
It's all good, to each their own. Sometimes you come across a butt-a-face, everything looks good but her face. Get some posts in, gain repoir, and respect before taking shots at folks.
Originally Posted by SLuthor23
[View Original Post]
Creepin.
-
09-04-19 18:58 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 185I made the Angie mistake and am still disgusted with myself. I made a post on eroticmonkey trying to warm people and they didn't allow my post. It's really fucked up.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




