Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6520

    Name is Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on Saturday was great experience. Called when I got there got the room number went up and greeted by a 30 to 40's Asian. She has a nice body. Go take a quick shower. I come out like the other guys said lots of eye contact with the BBJ. Then some mish and on to doggy as I was in doggy I started slowly putting my thumb up her ass after no protest I enter with my dong. Then after that pull out for some more BBJ then CIM. And honestly I don't know what that other guy is talking about her face isn't terrible and her attitude of literally letting me do what ever I want with her more than makes up for it LOL.
    Just had my visit as well. BBFS was available as requested, but I opted out and just face fucked her until CIM.

    Appearance as described by Creepin was accurate, however there seemed to be a slight scar above on the upper right breast and her right eye was slightly red as if allergies hit her, but overall not ugly by any means. She told me her name was Lisa.

    Also plan accordingly as the construction on 66 almost made me late. Damage was HH 130 / HR 160.

  2. #6519
    The past few visits for me has been disappointing. Hopefully just a temporary issue with supply. For plus donation, was expecting more but compared to what you find what's around here, still a nice bargain for the service.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Kayla at AG. When I arrived, was greeted by a cute girl in a lace teddy. Beautiful natural full B breasts. She was flirty with the cute school girl voice. When we talked, she said she was 22 and I think that is the truth. I thought it was going to be a fantastic encounter and accidently dropped $$$ at the counter. BUT. .

    When I went for the hug and to kiss her neck, she said I could not kiss her neck. Red flag #1.

    We proceeded to the shower, where she gave me a good scrubbing and a preview. However, when I pulled her up and wanted to suck her breasts, she said her breasts were sore. Red flag #2.

    We dried off, and went near the bed where the BBBJ started in front of a mirror, but when I pulled her up to grab her ass, there was a big band-aid on it. She said it hurt so I could not grab it. Red flag #3..

  3. #6518

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Kayla at AG. When I arrived, was greeted by a cute girl in a lace teddy. Beautiful natural full B breasts. She was flirty with the cute school girl voice. When we talked, she said she was 22 and I think that is the truth. I thought it was going to be a fantastic encounter and accidently dropped $$$ at the counter. BUT. .

    When I went for the hug and to kiss her neck, she said I could not kiss her neck. Red flag #1.

    We proceeded to the shower, where she gave me a good scrubbing and a preview. However, when I pulled her up and wanted to suck her breasts, she said her breasts were sore. Red flag #2.

    We dried off, and went near the bed where the BBBJ started in front of a mirror, but when I pulled her up to grab her ass, there was a big band-aid on it. She said it hurt so I could not grab it. Red flag #3.

    At this point, I realized I could not grab her breasts, her ass or kiss her neck. For $$ I was hoping to get fully satisfied. I decided to leave before doing anything else, thinking I could get a partial refund to use toward some other provider. The house offered me. 8 back.
    Thank you! I was just about to book her when I checked the board. Much appreciated. So I will see Nina instead.

  4. #6517

    Acs manassas

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    Called the number on this link: https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7012/1/405623.

    She was made in Taiwan, if I had to guess mid 30 to 40's, decent rack I would guess small C, thin frame with a pooch, very little ass for grabbing. Very nice BBBJ with lots of eye contact. Started there then she asked if I wanted BBFS, I declined and asked about hitting her in the turd cutter amd she says ohhh noooo! So hit it mish, CG, dog, and it was one of those days I just couldn't get mine so she hops off the bed, lubes her shitter and asks me to go slowly and then smash. I do, pound that for a few, back in the kitty, pull off the hat, get her to her knees and face fuck her. I was there for at least 45 min, still nada. She kept asking me to nut in her mouth and I wish I could have. I called for a qv at $ but stuck around for much longer. She was fun and for you barebackers, it's game on and nothing extra expected!

    Creepin.
    Saw her on Saturday was great experience. Called when I got there got the room number went up and greeted by a 30 to 40's Asian. She has a nice body. Go take a quick shower. I come out like the other guys said lots of eye contact with the BBJ. Then some mish and on to doggy as I was in doggy I started slowly putting my thumb up her ass after no protest I enter with my dong. Then after that pull out for some more BBJ then CIM. And honestly I don't know what that other guy is talking about her face isn't terrible and her attitude of literally letting me do what ever I want with her more than makes up for it LOL.

  5. #6516

    Kayla at AG

    I had a dream about Kayla at AG. When I arrived, was greeted by a cute girl in a lace teddy. Beautiful natural full B breasts. She was flirty with the cute school girl voice. When we talked, she said she was 22 and I think that is the truth. I thought it was going to be a fantastic encounter and accidently dropped $$$ at the counter. BUT. .

    When I went for the hug and to kiss her neck, she said I could not kiss her neck. Red flag #1.

    We proceeded to the shower, where she gave me a good scrubbing and a preview. However, when I pulled her up and wanted to suck her breasts, she said her breasts were sore. Red flag #2.

    We dried off, and went near the bed where the BBBJ started in front of a mirror, but when I pulled her up to grab her ass, there was a big band-aid on it. She said it hurt so I could not grab it. Red flag #3.

    At this point, I realized I could not grab her breasts, her ass or kiss her neck. For $$ I was hoping to get fully satisfied. I decided to leave before doing anything else, thinking I could get a partial refund to use toward some other provider. The house offered me. 8 back.

    In summary, beautiful girl, cute personality, but many limitations.

  6. #6515

    Anacostia

    https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc...post/36862971/

    The DC board is dead so I'm posting this here. Had a dream with this one. Not a looker but has a small condo in the Anacostia area. BBBJCIMWS for. 5 Nice lady with a good personality and loves to suck. Can deep throat a horse and hold it there for a while. Likes it rough too. Made sure every drop was out before swallowing. Worth it if your in the area.

  7. #6514

    Here's hoping for a link

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Brooklyn. I apologize for not posting the link. I looked back over several days but didn't see it. Anyway she posts on there all the time.

    I hit her up around 11 and she responded quickly. I was able to go see her for a quickie and she was available right away. She was posted up in Springfield at one of the usual motels. I got there and she was available right away and gave me the room number.
    Would appreciate it if someone stumbles upon this and finds a link. I don't think I've found her while scrolling the past few days on STG either.

  8. #6513

    Tiffany Michaels

    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get an email from Ms Michaels saying she was back in Tysons this week from Mon-Wed? I've tried to see her 3 x last year and she flaked out on all of them. She also gave me a disturbing story about why she left the biz. I know what she was famous for from reading all her other reviews, that's why I'm still in hunt to close the deal. She also lowered her rates significantly.
    Has anyone met up with her yet?

  9. #6512
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    New ad as Katie:

    https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc.../post/36866438

    Old ad as Coco:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...871/5104549417

    Unexplained name changes are a bit of a red flag, IMHO. At the very least it makes me want to hold off and wait for (lots of) positive intel.
    She is also on STG with a different number and has posted a couple other pictures.

    http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...n/006153022237

  10. #6511

    To each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLuthor23  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to see this provider. I took a half a step in before taking a look at her deformed face. I see how creeping got his name. That was so gross to look at on my way in. Said no thanks took my money elsewhere. Holy hell.
    It's all good, to each their own. Sometimes you come across a butt-a-face, everything looks good but her face. Get some posts in, gain repoir, and respect before taking shots at folks.

    Creepin.

  11. #6510
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    There's one mix sr review with a big contrast within a day. Plenty of 3-5 to star hotels in area lock all doors after 11 pm key needed. Even the front! Actually most guest prefer those types of establishments. So on that note truly not sold on Coco. And FYI there's no history for this over 40 provider and her ad details steer you away as well.

    Hopefully this forum is a learning and helpful place still, because recently some post and discussions have me sitting in my rear seat and not in LE rear.

    And FYI Boy\Girl Angie discussion helped alot of members not into that dodge a bullet. But please put that convo on own thread. It has made me cautious of every damn provider out here. And the site they post on and the donations they asking. Really makes me look hard at certain post on the board. Some of us go for the banana in the tail pipe for sure!
    I made the Angie mistake and am still disgusted with myself. I made a post on eroticmonkey trying to warm people and they didn't allow my post. It's really fucked up.

  12. #6509
    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    Creepin, you call this an ACS but how do we make sure we get this girl? What is her name? Or is she the only girl they have in Manassas?

    Sorry if you deem these to be stupid questions.

    Thank you for the great report.
    Unfortunately I didn't catch her name but I saw her once before 2 wks ago. If I remember correctly she said she was leaving late Sept, hit it while she's here!

  13. #6508
    Don't go to see this provider. I took a half a step in before taking a look at her deformed face. I see how creeping got his name. That was so gross to look at on my way in. Said no thanks took my money elsewhere. Holy hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    Creepin, you call this an ACS but how do we make sure we get this girl? What is her name? Or is she the only girl they have in Manassas?

    Sorry if you deem these to be stupid questions.

    Thank you for the great report.

  14. #6507

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    Called the number on this link: https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7012/1/405623.

    She was made in Taiwan,....
    Creepin, you call this an ACS but how do we make sure we get this girl? What is her name? Or is she the only girl they have in Manassas?

    Sorry if you deem these to be stupid questions.

    Thank you for the great report.

  15. #6506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Coco now advertising as Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Atruedsgb  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with this one tonight, and my Spidey Sense was on high alert. https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc.../36847871/Coco.

    Very erratic even through text, but agreed upon a time at a decent hotel in Alexandria. Text her and told her I was 10 minutes away, but was really in the parking lot making sure nothing looked suspicious. Less than 5 minutes later, three random cars pull into the front of the hotel and park where you would typically stop just to check in and take in luggage. A minute later another one pulls in toward the back and parks where no one else is parked. I waited for another 10 minutes and decided it wasn't worth the risk. It wasn't a hotel that you could enter late without a key, so I wasn't trying to buzz the front desk to have to walk in and make up some shit.

    Maybe I was too paranoid, but it was weird enough for me.

    Better luck to the rest of you.
    New ad as Katie:

    https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc.../post/36866438

    Old ad as Coco:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...871/5104549417

    Unexplained name changes are a bit of a red flag, IMHO. At the very least it makes me want to hold off and wait for (lots of) positive intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape