Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,216 to 31,230 of 41305
-
09-05-19 11:25 #10090Senior Member

Posts: 1247Dee is the Deanna that I'm talking about
I was not talking about that dog face Deanna. People were responding to me via PM about Dee, so I posted her link on here for ease. This is two different topics, two different people.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
I've been on this forum long before you. This is just a different account because my previous one was messed up. Not new one bit.
-
09-05-19 09:45 #10089Senior Member

Posts: 58Black Provider
Looking for a good trustworthy Black Lady to hang out with. No BS management. GFE type.
-
09-05-19 09:12 #10088Senior Member

Posts: 269Has anyone visited Jessica
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/839416070687
Have anyone had the chance to see her?
-
09-05-19 09:00 #10087Senior Member

Posts: 56Korean black princess, Asia
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/950518048130
Does anyone have any info on her? Comms and rates seem decent.
-
09-05-19 08:07 #10086Senior Member

Posts: 2027Tiny little thing, weighing in at 44 pounds. And her location is Arizona. LOL.
Originally Posted by Lilvenz1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 06:37 #10085Senior Member

Posts: 265Dee is not Deanna
We we're discussing Deanna, former masseuse at HOB. She has never had an individual ad. You are relatively new here, what led you to think Dee is her?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 00:26 #10084Senior Member

Posts: 820Jordin
Dang not Jordin too RIP Jordin. Was one of the good ones
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 22:13 #10083Senior Member

Posts: 461I hope not LOL Gianna Nicole yeah right.
Originally Posted by Lilvenz1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 22:04 #10082Senior Member

Posts: 554Which Jordin? The one who just came back??
Originally Posted by AtsJax
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 20:52 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 95Another too soon
I'm out of the game but still look occasionally and remain in contact with a few that moved on and survived the life and the demons. I was just informed sadly Jordin will never have the chance to make that list. RIP.
-
09-04-19 19:41 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 52Want higher end
Want to just focus on better quality for next few months. Tired of typical BS with these druggies. Any good providers in the $150 hh range other than Venus and Blair? Anyone on Eros worth looking at?
-
09-04-19 19:35 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 371Style
I particularly like her style. I've never done anything with her other than her specialty. I'm not easy to please in that area and she does it every time, in no time at all. The cover charge is quite reasonable. I'll keep consuming her product as long as the quality remains the same.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 18:20 #10078Senior Member

Posts: 125She will text you out of the blue a hundred times and ask you to come see her, and this is even after her going dark. Been there done that. And she isn't very good to boot. I would never ever bother even if she tries to sweeten the deal. It would be all bs anyways. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Stom10
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 17:49 #10077Senior Member

Posts: 82What a joke
I hope no one is falling for this one!! LOL.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/793062471526
-
09-04-19 17:23 #10076Senior Member

Posts: 64Tiffanny. Wasted my time and gas
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/672400308635
I guess she goes by tiffany.
Quoted me. 6 for qv so told her about 40 kins which was true.
She sends me address right away so I want to meet her so I started driving to her as soon I got address.
15 minutes goes by and she is its ok and I can head her way??
So I tell her I'm about 20 minutes out and she has the nerves to sk me how was it possible when I told her 40. I was like you kidding right? Long story short. She went dead on me and has the nerves to ask for a picture of my FACE! Lmao if some of you all sending pics to these girls please STOP! You making them think that they can dictate how things go. I told her that's a no no since I don't know her or trust her and I got a life that has nothing to do with the things she does so my privacy is important. I was about 10 minutes away from her and had to turn around.
She probably was on drugs since she couldn't do simple math and figured out how I was 20 minutes away when 15 min earlier I was 40. No traffic at 12 midnight its pretty easy to travel long distances fast.









Reply With Quote






