Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,961 to 24,975 of 30801
-
09-05-19 16:35 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 619Fake
The phone number is that of Maria who was from Peru and passed away in Jan. 2016 (apparently someone has posted fake pic's on her site. Did not bother to call to see if they answered and are sending her spirit on appointments. Please report back!
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 13:59 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 142Cherokee
Does anyone have some info or experience with Cherokee?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/486130478466
-
09-05-19 12:24 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 358Maria
Is she still around or MIA?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maria-escort-raleigh-11791
-
09-05-19 08:48 #5838Regular Member

Posts: 14Any update
I'm in the same boat. Would love to find out some info on this bucket list special!
Originally Posted by Eeyore007
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 06:34 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 300I 've hit that, and she is hot as f- ! She really brought her A game when I visited.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 05:39 #5836Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone seen her?
Hey Everyone,
I saw this ad and contacted her, she asks for the full payment beforehand. And she only does out calls, I'm not sure whether she legit or not.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/korey-es...ia-beach-67454
-
09-04-19 22:23 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 46Utr
Does anyone have any information on a UTR in Sanford, Chatham or Moore counties. Looking for someone close to home. You can PM me. Thanks!
-
09-04-19 20:06 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 513Funny
You should say that. Her and Baby / Ava are bff's.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 19:35 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 121Re: Cherry
Saw her maybe 2 years ago for a QV. I remember her as a nice BBW, no obvious demons, everything being covered. But once we moved to FS she kept stopping the action seemingly every 30 seconds to make sure the cover was on. A huge annoyance IMO. I never repeated.
Originally Posted by Stevet35
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 16:53 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 178Cherry
I tried today, text dragged on so I gave up. I wish these women would just put in their ad where they're located and what their donations are. It would make life so much easier.
Originally Posted by Rickyyyy17
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 15:19 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 1651Nimbus cloud
She is on every website you can think of, at best a time waster and more than likely a rinser.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:44 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 869Olivia
Finally caught up with this one. Low end hotel in Durham. Rooming with someone that looked like the cryptkeeper. Quick search and located demon tools in the bathroom. Hot body but lackluster performance she just went through the motions. Probably good for a QV. I stayed too long and became bored with the encounter. She was the 2nd stop so that did not help. I might repeat for a QV. She reminds me of baby such a rocking body and does not know how to use it to her advantage.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/950909987776
-
09-04-19 11:30 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 30Cherry
Has anyone seen her? Can't find any reports on her.
https://candy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36747967/
-
09-03-19 20:31 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 513This
That's awesome. Turn them in. 2 times a ho and her So have tried to rob me at a hotel. Both times I had my (legal) equalizer with me. I immediately went to the front lobby, told them I went there to see a ho in room. And her and her bf tried to rob me and I walked out. I hate thieves and liars.
Originally Posted by ShawnChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 15:10 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 36Lucy Bobby Lipscomb Robbery- Glad we could help
I am happy you didn't experience what others have. I have a connection that will put her on the redar or most hotels and not allow her there. Making an honest living is fine, but when it's robbery and messing with others I can't stand it.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





