Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by MDmonger  [View Original Post]
    YIKES!

    Red Alert, Cap'n! Full stop at the helm!

  2. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by MDmonger  [View Original Post]
    I have seen them and reported on them a while back (months ago). However, another well-known forum where they regularly advertise has some negative reports that you might want to look over before proceeding. I can't recall the exact rules here about linking or repeating the claim from that site, so I'll leave it there.
    Seems like links are OK. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...267/4437345663.

  3. #4818
    I have seen them and reported on them a while back (months ago). However, another well-known forum where they regularly advertise has some negative reports that you might want to look over before proceeding. I can't recall the exact rules here about linking or repeating the claim from that site, so I'll leave it there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky  [View Original Post]
    Remember the three roommates? It looks like it's down to two of them. They moved from Elkridge to the west side of Baltimore.

    Question: are they still active? Haven't seen them discussed for a while.

  4. #4817

    Three Roommates

    Remember the three roommates? It looks like it's down to two of them. They moved from Elkridge to the west side of Baltimore.

    Question: are they still active? Haven't seen them discussed for a while.

  5. #4816

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by GroundPound  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Been texting this beauty but getting a tingling in my spidy senses. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3711.htm?cat=1

    I did the requisite internet search and only got Albany and Utah.
    What gives you the spidy senses? I haven't seen her but would like to and anyone showing her breasts on eros (a paid site) most likely isn't Uncle LEO. Report back and earn some cred on here newb. Just sayin.

  6. #4815

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Emily from Adultlook?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Thank you in advance.
    She gives a great bbj and she's a good lay. One of the few chubby girls I'll even think about doing. You should be able to haggle down to 80 hh if you ask nicely. Nice tits too.

    Let us know how it goes.

    Shooter out!

  7. #4814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundPound  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Been texting this beauty but getting a tingling in my spidy senses. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3711.htm?cat=1

    I did the requisite internet search and only got Albany and Utah.
    She looks real.

    https://trulymelissa1.escortbook.com/gallery

  8. #4813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Passing Through

    Hey fellas,

    I'm just passing through this coming week and curious what Baltimore has to offer. I noticed several Apartment AMPs near the airport. Anyone provide feedback on them? Please PM me.

    Also, any info on AMPs or private providers that are clean and do BBBJ, I'd love any info. If anyone is down in Atlanta area, let me know!

  9. #4812

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Emily from Adultlook?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Thank you in advance.
    She has her own place in Cockeysville. A bit hard to get a response, so be patience. Quoted 1 for Qv but took. 8. don't expect toe curling experience.

  10. #4811

    Is Melissa TGTBT

    Hi guys.

    Been texting this beauty but getting a tingling in my spidy senses. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3711.htm?cat=1

    I did the requisite internet search and only got Albany and Utah.

  11. #4810

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by DMonkey85  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I have a free room for 2 days looking for some help in the Linthicum area message me.
    Got to clear your message box.

  12. #4809

    Help each other

    Hey, I have a free room for 2 days looking for some help in the Linthicum area message me.

  13. #4808

    Emily from Adultlook

    Has anyone had any luck with Emily from Adultlook?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Thank you in advance.

  14. #4807

    Sweet Karoline stealing pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...987/3016154923

    Porn star picture of Professoraluana from Pocos de caldas, Brazil.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/professoraluana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 301-615-4923.jpg‎  

  15. #4806
    Thanks for answering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape