Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,511 to 18,525 of 40018
-
09-04-19 20:33 #21508Senior Member

Posts: 653That place up the stairs where you had to fill out a medical history first? I hated that place but the lady was pretty cute and massage was ok. I always thought Senina was better for what I was looking for. Wish they were both still around.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 14:48 #21507Senior Member

Posts: 244Ditto
I honestly wouldn't go get that service for free. Waste of time, waste of gas, waste of me.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 14:29 #21506Senior Member

Posts: 936Exactly
I don't understand how so many people here are willing to pay for an HE from somebody who is unattractive. "It got the job done" is such a stupid statement. You are paying for mediocrity.
Originally Posted by Sosa23
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:16 #21505Senior Member

Posts: 667Same owner
Yep same owner Yun Pin and Jin Ding.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:13 #21504Senior Member

Posts: 667Fake Photo's
In all the year's, I've been Spa hopping. I have never ever seen a Real photo.
Originally Posted by Wanderer8118
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:08 #21503Senior Member

Posts: 667Lucky Spa
Lucky Spa is a live and well.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:06 #21502Senior Member

Posts: 667Mercy
East 16th street is a good one. One of Mercy's many Spa's.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:01 #21501Senior Member

Posts: 667Mercy
The Mercy next to fire house on 22 en and Wentworth was the best. For many many years.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:57 #21500Senior Member

Posts: 667Good massage & pretty girl are top priority
Yep you said it all. Many Mamasan's told me and the girls the same thing. Good massage & pretty girl are top priority.
Originally Posted by Sosa23
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:24 #21499Senior Member

Posts: 410Not worth it
Title says it all from experience.
Originally Posted by JTaylor103
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 03:07 #21498Regular Member

Posts: 16Usually has bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Gregu696
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 23:50 #21497Regular Member

Posts: 11Good massage & pretty girl are top priority
Hi,
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
My first priorities are a good massage from an attractive girl. HE guaranteed places typically don't deliver on both of those criteria, and sometimes that's really all I want.
Any options other than Sunkiss? Thanks!
-
09-03-19 21:23 #21496Senior Member

Posts: 290Or the opinion is just like a butthole: everybody's got one. I could go on with the usual sayings, but it serves no point. I read what everybody says with a chunk of skepticism, One man's joy, a another man's WTF.
Originally Posted by Fnlvnguy
[View Original Post]
Shalom.
-
09-03-19 19:20 #21495Senior Member

Posts: 402Harmony Hour
It is posted at the entrance that their session is 45 minutes for $80, so I was expecting it, but they still cut you short on time. And is true that they asked for $100 for L1.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 14:26 #21494Senior Member

Posts: 1573Harmony
The place has always been known for very high prices and for less then 60 minutes in their "hour".
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





