Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5839

  2. #5838

    Any update

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore007  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/082092282574

    Was planning on spending the weekend away from Bragg in Raleigh and was wondering if anyone had information on this rare opportunity? Please PM me. Thanks.
    I'm in the same boat. Would love to find out some info on this bucket list special!

  3. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    You should say that. Her and Baby / Ava are bff's.
    I 've hit that, and she is hot as f- ! She really brought her A game when I visited.

  4. #5836

    Has anyone seen her?

    Hey Everyone,

    I saw this ad and contacted her, she asks for the full payment beforehand. And she only does out calls, I'm not sure whether she legit or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/korey-es...ia-beach-67454

  5. #5835

    Utr

    Does anyone have any information on a UTR in Sanford, Chatham or Moore counties. Looking for someone close to home. You can PM me. Thanks!

  6. #5834

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with this one. Low end hotel in Durham. Rooming with someone that looked like the cryptkeeper. Quick search and located demon tools in the bathroom. Hot body but lackluster performance she just went through the motions. Probably good for a QV. I stayed too long and became bored with the encounter. She was the 2nd stop so that did not help. I might repeat for a QV. She reminds me of baby such a rocking body and does not know how to use it to her advantage.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/950909987776
    You should say that. Her and Baby / Ava are bff's.

  7. #5833

    Re: Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35  [View Original Post]
    I tried today, text dragged on so I gave up. I wish these women would just put in their ad where they're located and what their donations are. It would make life so much easier.
    Saw her maybe 2 years ago for a QV. I remember her as a nice BBW, no obvious demons, everything being covered. But once we moved to FS she kept stopping the action seemingly every 30 seconds to make sure the cover was on. A huge annoyance IMO. I never repeated.

  8. #5832

    Cherry

    I tried today, text dragged on so I gave up. I wish these women would just put in their ad where they're located and what their donations are. It would make life so much easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyyyy17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Can't find any reports on her.

    https://candy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36747967/

  9. #5831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Nimbus cloud

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has experience with the Nimbus Cloud?

    Her website.

    https://nimbuscloud4u.wixsite.com/nimbuscloud

    Any info will be appreciated.
    She is on every website you can think of, at best a time waster and more than likely a rinser.

  10. #5830

    Olivia

    Finally caught up with this one. Low end hotel in Durham. Rooming with someone that looked like the cryptkeeper. Quick search and located demon tools in the bathroom. Hot body but lackluster performance she just went through the motions. Probably good for a QV. I stayed too long and became bored with the encounter. She was the 2nd stop so that did not help. I might repeat for a QV. She reminds me of baby such a rocking body and does not know how to use it to her advantage.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/950909987776

  11. #5829

    Cherry

    Has anyone seen her? Can't find any reports on her.

    https://candy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36747967/

  12. #5828

    This

    That's awesome. Turn them in. 2 times a ho and her So have tried to rob me at a hotel. Both times I had my (legal) equalizer with me. I immediately went to the front lobby, told them I went there to see a ho in room. And her and her bf tried to rob me and I walked out. I hate thieves and liars.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnChi  [View Original Post]
    I am happy you didn't experience what others have. I have a connection that will put her on the redar or most hotels and not allow her there. Making an honest living is fine, but when it's robbery and messing with others I can't stand it.

  13. #5827

    Lucy Bobby Lipscomb Robbery- Glad we could help

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    I am so glad about this forum, because I almost saw her a few days ago. I am just beginning to dip my toe in things after a long layoff, and I contacted her and set things up. I went to the extended stay off Miami Blvd. , and she let me in, but her room was super smoky. I decided to cancel solely based on that and told her that I would be glad to come back if she was at a different place, or an outcall. I never did follow up. She actually texted me a different picture while we were talking, and I have attached it. Wow!
    I am happy you didn't experience what others have. I have a connection that will put her on the redar or most hotels and not allow her there. Making an honest living is fine, but when it's robbery and messing with others I can't stand it.

  14. #5826

    Pearl

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/862442525623

    Anyone seen her? I was set up to see her this morning, but she decided to sleep in. Texting her has been funny, she's a trip. Now her ad says outcalls only, not sure if I'll get to see her now. She says she's from the beach in SC, wondering if she's up here to avoid the hurricane.

  15. #5825

    Haze

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Use to be a regular back in the day she was crowned top BBBJ. She was in and out of rehab and went to school for a little but but crashed and burned. Any signs of demons?
    Yeah, she used to give a mean BBBJ. She seemed fine to me. Lucid. No marks. Just unenthusiastic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape