rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 731 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 10965
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2220
    Right on. I generally avoid ones that are too young or have been on SA for less than a few months. Usually some time and experience brings them down to have realistic expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    All the college and grad school girls are back in town. I'm slowing seeing the influx on SA. As usual, most have no idea what this is really about. I've definitely learned not to waste my time with young and obviously inexperienced undergrads. Sure I've had some luck with them, but almost none can host, and they look like a deer in headlights when doing a casual meet and greet and the conversation gets real about intimate dates. In general I usually avoid first-timers of any age.

  2. #2219

    School has started

    All the college and grad school girls are back in town. I'm slowing seeing the influx on SA. As usual, most have no idea what this is really about. I've definitely learned not to waste my time with young and obviously inexperienced undergrads. Sure I've had some luck with them, but almost none can host, and they look like a deer in headlights when doing a casual meet and greet and the conversation gets real about intimate dates. In general I usually avoid first-timers of any age.

  3. #2218
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d775f...47be3b5Nothing surprises me anymore.

    This check I shit you not expect 2 K a month.
    I used to have a cute young redhead UTR that I used to see several times per week for $40 to $60 each time, often for several hours. I knew she had three others who she also saw for about the same, but not as frequently. Then one day she cut everyone off. She met a guy who started giving her $1 k / week, AND pays her rent on top of that. So their are guys out there who pay these girls that much.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Ok so when I guy gives a normal amount. 100-200. If you click it's good cause she's getting sex and attention as well as money. When I guy just throws an ungodly amount at someone like 2-3 k it's kinda pathetic. You need to pay THAT much to get with someone. Seriously. It's just CraZy. If you can afford that you can afford Gina Valentina. Go for gold 😂.
    I completely agree LOL the funny thing is she was upset for some of the things he did so I went over to hang out cause she was upset and we ended up going at it for a couple hours. Didn't cost me a cent LOL.

  5. #2216

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Well apparently some people will pay. I've been seeing one and we talk pretty regularly and she had 1 guy message her saying he does 3 k a month which she thought he was full of it. She met up with him for a couple hours and he left 500. So I guess if you make a ton of cash you can do it.
    Ok so when I guy gives a normal amount. 100-200. If you click it's good cause she's getting sex and attention as well as money. When I guy just throws an ungodly amount at someone like 2-3 k it's kinda pathetic. You need to pay THAT much to get with someone. Seriously. It's just CraZy. If you can afford that you can afford Gina Valentina. Go for gold 😂.

  6. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d775f...47be3b5Nothing surprises me anymore.

    This check I shit you not expect 2 K a month.
    Well apparently some people will pay. I've been seeing one and we talk pretty regularly and she had 1 guy message her saying he does 3 k a month which she thought he was full of it. She met up with him for a couple hours and he left 500. So I guess if you make a ton of cash you can do it.

  7. #2214

    Nothing surprises me anymore

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d775f...47be3b5Nothing surprises me anymore.

    This check I shit you not expect 2 K a month.

  8. #2213

    Thank you, Lord!

    Great line, lord. I had a good laugh. Thank you for the Jeopardy reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    I'll take "stuff that never happen" for 500 Alex.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    I fucked a girl from SA 3 days ago.

    ....

  9. #2212

    Tonight on jeopardy

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    I fucked a girl from SA 3 days ago. Mid 20's curvy / athletic white girl, $60 per meet. I had to dump my initial fuck buddy, she started getting too busy to meet up. Always saying she is studying for finals or working. She's too occupied with dumb school stuff to be consistent, so I dropped her. The new girl I banged will be my main one for the time being. I'm always expanding my rotation. You need to constantly be bringing in new girls and dropping the older ones. The older ones usually drop on their own accord due to flaking too much or start demanding more money. This works out cause after you bang a new girl a handful of sessions you have a good idea of whether you want to keep banging her or not.

    So yeah, my tip for all is to constantly be sampling new girls. Ideally, the main girl that you're fucking should be rotating out at a frequent rate. This doesn't mean cut off older girls, just always have a new girl in the process of coming in and being your main girl. That way the train of new vagina is always going.
    I'll take "stuff that never happen" for 500 Alex.

  10. #2211
    I fucked a girl from SA 3 days ago. Mid 20's curvy / athletic white girl, $60 per meet. I had to dump my initial fuck buddy, she started getting too busy to meet up. Always saying she is studying for finals or working. She's too occupied with dumb school stuff to be consistent, so I dropped her. The new girl I banged will be my main one for the time being. I'm always expanding my rotation. You need to constantly be bringing in new girls and dropping the older ones. The older ones usually drop on their own accord due to flaking too much or start demanding more money. This works out cause after you bang a new girl a handful of sessions you have a good idea of whether you want to keep banging her or not.

    So yeah, my tip for all is to constantly be sampling new girls. Ideally, the main girl that you're fucking should be rotating out at a frequent rate. This doesn't mean cut off older girls, just always have a new girl in the process of coming in and being your main girl. That way the train of new vagina is always going.

  11. #2210
    "We spend a lot of our time in Miami, NYC, and Boston!" They are a couple of pro's who travel together. Not 2 local college girls who want to get a bit wild to make rent money. Thus, not my thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Any comments on these two? Definitely hotties.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81025...3-195c30aaa4a4

  12. #2209

    Two fun girls

    Any comments on these two? Definitely hotties.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81025...3-195c30aaa4a4

  13. #2208

    Detroit? Atlanta?

    Thanks for posting. Your post is a good reminder of possibilities elsewhere. Unfortunately, with Boston being one of the more expensive places in United States, your experiences elsewhere may not translate here.

    Thanks again for your post. It was a reminder of of my teenage interest in penthouse letters.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    My posts are a good reminder to readers about what is possible. If I didn't post, people would think that the standard is 3 benjamins to get laid on here which is not true at all.

    I'm meeting up with another girl tomorrow, mid 20's. Also have some more girls in the pipeline. My strategy is run a light hearted and straight forward profile, then message blast every chick that looks fuck-able. Keep it very short and concise in messages, suggest to meet up quickly, move to texts and break down your deal (I. E. No more than $100 per meet up). Once the terms are explicit and she agrees then you're in the clear. All you have to do now is just meet and pound town. Have been banging girls at a fair rate doing this method. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be banging a new girl with an average / curvy body. And I'm hoping on Friday I'll have a 4'11" slim 21 year old asian girl, I'm still trying to confirm with her so I'll see what happens.

  14. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyushin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she is thinking in RMB's?

  15. #2206

    Another fanasty


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape