Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11650

    Redhead is real

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/276975953163
    Has anyone visited her before. If so, let's talk.
    I saw her and it was a good time even though it wasnt exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn't host at my place and she couldn't get some people out of her room so we had to do the car date thing which I hate.

    But the pics are real and recent. She is a very very good looking young lady. And she is pleasant, not a clock watcher, she has skills and she loves to please.

    She is travelling but has family here so she is here fairly regularly. I will repeat.

    Be safe!

  2. #11649

    UTR with big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Again. Last week I posted she was looking for help and the board responded with over 30 inquiries and I appreciate the effort. The members of this board and the veteran members in particular were quite responsive and worthy of praise. She has requested I post for her again and here it goes. Mid-30's mother and veteran needs help getting things for her new home. She is located in Mechanicsville and has her own place. If you responded last week and got her number please call her, if you didn't, hit me up on PM and I will give her digits out. Be safe and have fun.
    I hit her up and was supposes to meet yesterday morning but it never happened and she texted me after the agreed time because she overslept. I couldn't meet later in the day. I noticed she is very slow to respond so I take must not be hurting too bad.

  3. #11648
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/276975953163

    Has anyone visited her before. If so, let's talk.
    I have dreamt of her couple months back and I did post review as well. I opted for quick $80. Decent service.

  4. #11647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Leah

    She is located on Midlothian TP. 5 ft 5 in. 160 lbs. Dark hair. A thick but solid girl. Perky tits that are firm and stick straight out. Safety googles recommended. 32 yrs old, cooperative and pleasant. Received a good solid BBBJ but that's all I did. Call her to ask about the menu. She says her phone is wifi only so be patient. Outcall only.

    https://postimg.cc/fkmPY1xX

    https://postimg.cc/dkTxHxpb

    https://postimg.cc/rdW8WQgp

  5. #11646

    UTR MILF Single Mom

    Greeting fellow mongers,

    I have a regular who's way UTR and a MILF who's a single mom who's looking for help, she does BBBJ and FS is covered, she never posts and says she will host this Friday, she will do one on one and if a few of you are interested she'll do group play of up to 4 mongers.

    To all SM and guys over 40 pm me for Fridays details.

    Old Sergeant "Out".

    Airborne Air Assault.

    Infantry Leads the Way.

  6. #11645

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by RchGuy  [View Original Post]
    I texted an old number I had for the other Jackie (pic included below for clarification) and about 3 texts in got a super long copy and paste response with detailed rates, lower for massage or lapdances I think, then something about wanting to video it all for an upcoming webcam but only with your permission, if I'm reading it all correctly.

    Anyway, has anyone seen her lately and / or gotten this type of response? It didn't sound like the Jackie texts I'd had before. Thanks for any info.
    I saw Jackie about 1 week before she started posting the extended ad. Services was very good. Improved BBBJ with good action and very little teeth scraping (scraping was a problem before). Mounted and enjoyed multiple positions. She looks good. She stated that she was leaving the business in September for rehab. A few days before the extended ad I contacted her again and she said she was homeless and was outside a JD notel. I went by and she wanted money up front for a room. I said no thanks and left.

  7. #11644

    Roxanne again.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...g/956660431138

    Well Roxanne hit me up again her rent is due she's in need. I know this gets old but I'm just trying to help her out.

  8. #11643

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I can only say that I have been slammed, over 50 responses and I have answered all of them. Filled up my mailbox once. This is the first time I have heard that she is not responding, if this is a trend, let me know and I will cease posting for her. I don't want to spread false hope.

    Thanks to all of you.

    Hope.
    Yeah she replied initially but then went dark but I was hitting her up on a holiday so I will try on another day.

  9. #11642

    Redhead

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/276975953163

    Has anyone visited her before. If so, let's talk.

  10. #11641

    Victoria Blanco" Scam or not?

    Hi everyone,

    I know the person in these pics used to work under a different number so there's suspicion #1, suspicion #2 is that she asks for a deposit upfront even though it's not listed on the ad (I don't do that), suspicion #3 is that I've seen the location change from Petersburg to Fort Worth and now just lists "Incall $ outcall". I know I'm stating the obvious, but just wanted to see if anyone here can surprise me and say she's legit? Otherwise, it's an obvious no for all.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/852964029109

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

  11. #11640

    Hope, thanks for the info. Keep sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I can only say that I have been slammed, over 50 responses and I have answered all of them. Filled up my mailbox once. This is the first time I have heard that she is not responding, if this is a trend, let me know and I will cease posting for her. I don't want to spread false hope.

    Thanks to all of you.

    Hope.
    I think I hit you very fast and I am the first 10 to 15 of your batch. There are many reasons why a girl flaked, and it's not your fault.

    If she answered the first 10 and thought she has 10 dates, what she didn't know is out of the 10 only may be 3 show up and 2 are low ballers. So back to square one. She is in need again.

    If you gave out to 50 people, I can imagine some are creeps and these few will spoil for the rest.

    You are doing great just sharing. After that it's up to the girl herself to handle the volume. I would pace the flow though so the girl won't get over whelming.

  12. #11639
    I had a dream with her last week and wouldn't see her again. She came to me so I offered more but I still got fleeced. The pics are probably 10 years old, she claimed to be 38 in person instead of 28 as in the pics and she was so skin and bones that she didn't want to be seen without clothes. I'm slightly bigger than average and she couldn't take it in any position so she gave up in favor of a BBBJ but woudn't take CIM or COF. Even though she claimed she'd stay for the hr, she was gone right away. And, she was over 2 hours late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    The pics look great, she's super flirty on the phone but goddamn when you get to the room, yikes. She has a nice enough personality and the pics are real but taken many many rocks or needles ago. She is positively boney to the point where you can count her ribs and her small flattened tits look like deflated balloons glued on to a skeleton.

    All of that said she's ridiculous with her pricing. She had the nerve to expect $80 minimum but faced w the possibility of $40 or $0 she took the $40.

    With all of these negatives I must give her credit, even at the reduced price she gave better than ok head and took a pounding like a pro.

    I don't imagine I'll return except in the most dire of need but I'm not sorry I banged her.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/336735428028

  13. #11638

    Amazing Marianna Muse

    Saw this cutie was in town and I'm a fan of spinners. Pics accurate and honestly sexier in person with a cute accent. Anyways I had to say this was by far one of the top 3 experience not really GFE but more than made up for with pse and her suggestions on fun stuff to to try. Dear god LOL. Anyways def check out this cutie while she is in town if you like spinners and freaky LOL. Said she stays in dc often but will probably pass through Richmond again.

    https://youtu.be/HzKw2MJ8gQc

    https://tryst.link/escort/marianna-the-muse

  14. #11637

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I texted her saying that I want to meet her and can do anytime. I said hope sent me.

    She said yes.

    I said ok and when and where. Then it went dark after that. I figure Hope must be given her info out and she is slammed. I waited a day and hit her again. Sure enough no answer.

    So when Hope post again that she needed help. I hit her number again. No answer. Am I the only one experiencing this or.
    I had the same experience, she texted me saying she could meet me then went silent.

  15. #11636

    No answer

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I texted her saying that I want to meet her and can do anytime. I said hope sent me.

    She said yes.

    I said ok and when and where. Then it went dark after that. I figure Hope must be given her info out and she is slammed. I waited a day and hit her again. Sure enough no answer.

    So when Hope post again that she needed help. I hit her number again. No answer. Am I the only one experiencing this or.
    I can only say that I have been slammed, over 50 responses and I have answered all of them. Filled up my mailbox once. This is the first time I have heard that she is not responding, if this is a trend, let me know and I will cease posting for her. I don't want to spread false hope.

    Thanks to all of you.

    Hope.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape