Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2284

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    She moved to California.
    Is she going to be working out there as well?

  2. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by MicrowaveTvs  [View Original Post]
    Hello have any of you been with the agency touring girls, if so, how was your experience?

    I might be do a potential visit this coming weekend. How long does it take to verify, and do I have to book in advance?

    If you have any information, I would like to know.
    I am trying to recall how I was verified with TG. I sent them a photo of my I'd with some pertinent info. Blacked out (address and specific DL #) and they asked for more. I think I sent a link to my FB page. Bottom line- just try to get verified and see what they want. If you don't want to give it, then you won't get verified. End of that story.

    I had a fabulous time with Tessa. It was my super-model experience with a highly skilled escort. An experience of a lifetime. Some have said that others among TG are not as energetic and don't deliver as good, but I have heard good about Natsumi and there are various good reports as well as bad ones on this forum. But the photos are real and the ladies are hot. I will probably wait for Tessa to return in December as I have moved on to others.

  3. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by EinJapan  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled to see Nora. Will report back.

    One question for you guys on 2 kg or any other agency. Do you guys tip agencies? I've tipped indies and mps before, tipped a 2 kg before because I didn't have change. But generally, what do you guys do for agency girls in Chicago?
    I generally tip a small amount of cash, perhaps up to $40, perhaps less. It's all up to you. I had a fantastic time with Sasha at 2 kg, and I did see her again plus plan to see her in the future. So I want her to remember me. I mean, besides my awesome skills at pleasing an escort physically, she will remember me as a tipper and those DFK might be just as good.

    But it isn't necessary. Most of the ladies want repeat business despite a tip. They want word-of-mouth about how great they are. They won't complain about no tip. It's all up to you.

  4. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by EinJapan  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled to see Nora. Will report back.

    One question for you guys on 2 kg or any other agency. Do you guys tip agencies? I've tipped indies and mps before, tipped a 2 kg before because I didn't have change. But generally, what do you guys do for agency girls in Chicago?
    It really depends on the agency, I do tip with 2 k because they have credit card swipers, when its cash only I don't because they tend to want cash up front unless you're a regular (I like waiting til the end to tip so it can go with the donation and if they do a great job I add an extra $50. Tipping rules I think still apply: if you feel like they did an amazing job then tip I guess).

  5. #2280

    She was a no show

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyF  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why Erin's details are no longer on MA's website?
    I tried to see her Friday and she never showed up so I am sure as a result Sandra took her out of the line up.

  6. #2279

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    Nora, she's shy at first but has the hot gamer / geek vibe going on and she is more kinky and agreeable when she opens up; plus if you're into a nice butt hers is PHENOMENAL, all my sessions with her were amazing, she was GFE, not just with the physical stuff but she was fun to talk to since she liked alot of nerd / geek / pop culture stuff.

    I already spoke about how Audrey was a let down, she also complained about her other clients, escorts, and the agency, and became mechanical, her heart isn't in it and doesn't really care about pleasing you.
    Scheduled to see Nora. Will report back.

    One question for you guys on 2 kg or any other agency. Do you guys tip agencies? I've tipped indies and mps before, tipped a 2 kg before because I didn't have change. But generally, what do you guys do for agency girls in Chicago?

  7. #2278

    Do they take P411?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I was using indies cause of the fear an agency can draw attention and get busted but since I discovered TG I haven't looked back. Verification took me a day and it was painful but well worthed. I've been with 5 - 6 of the TG and always has been an amazing experience. Once you're verified the booking is easy and professional. For a middle aged suburban man I would have never banged such hot Brazilian pussies if it wasn't for the TG. I hope they stay in buissiness.
    Do they take P411 as a form of verification?

  8. #2277

    How photoshopped are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    http://www.vipbodyslide.com/model-lo...natalya-36796.

    The photos are real, highly photoshopped, but real. Her overwhelming perfume made me so nauseous that I had to walk out. To be clear, I actually met Domenica 262. She was the girl pictured above.
    Just wondering how badly photoshopped are they.

    Same girl? Same age? Same body dimensions? Any differences and how much?

    Thanks. She looks really hot, but what the other guy said is making me weary here.

  9. #2276

    Erinn

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterB  [View Original Post]
    Riina,

    Your inbox is full.
    Does anyone know why Erin's details are no longer on MA's website?

  10. #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by MGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Mindy from MCE about month or so back. Looks like she's off the roster now. Anybody know where she is at now?
    She moved to California.

  11. #2274

    In Call By Ohair

    Any Agency do in call by O'hair. Please in box me (Not MCE).

    Thank you.

  12. #2273
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRock999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows what ever happened to Charlotte from mce? She's hasn't been on the agencies schedule for a while.
    I think she either moved or quit the business since she hasnt been on their site for a while either.


    Are there any face photos for Chloe? Or can anyone who has seen her tell if she had a nice face? (Honestly thats what matters more to me than other aspects)

  13. #2272

    Charlotte mce

    Anyone knows what ever happened to Charlotte from mce? She's hasn't been on the agencies schedule for a while.

  14. #2271

    MA. Katherina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickards  [View Original Post]
    Prebooked a session with Katherina. Confirmed on the day of appointment. Arrived at the hotel, got told that Katherina's on her period. Booker offered a session with Chloe instead. I said yes. Booker said Chloe's busy too. By now I'm frustrated and blue balled. So I agree to see Angelica. A very good decision indeed.

    I agree with the positive reviews. She's a bubbly MILF with quite the motor. I like an aggressive lady who takes charge, and she likes to initiate. So we really hit it off. Not a clock watcher, she helped control my release to last for the whole hour. Two thumbs up.
    You're best of, I don't recommend Katherina. Looks good 8/10 but very uninspired performance.

  15. #2270

    Yes same Choloe

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing this is the popular Chloe from MCE or Angellis (can't remember which one). Looks like you can get the same action for cheaper with MA:

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...hloe-chi-38269
    I visited with Chloe on Friday. Same one from Angelli's. I believe she was their main money maker there along with Milena maybe.

    Anyway, I never partook as I wasn't in the mood to shell out $400. Got in with MA at $200 for the half hour.

    Pounded her out and thanked Sandra for the good find at the right price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape