Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 10969
-
08-31-19 08:58 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 131This is exactly why I have them verify things the morning of any prebook, I've walked away from bait and switch and yes blueball can make things tempting but I want what I donate for, not something else.
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 19:56 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 46Sandras Girls
Prebooked a session with Katherina. Confirmed on the day of appointment. Arrived at the hotel, got told that Katherina's on her period. Booker offered a session with Chloe instead. I said yes. Booker said Chloe's busy too. By now I'm frustrated and blue balled. So I agree to see Angelica. A very good decision indeed.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
I agree with the positive reviews. She's a bubbly MILF with quite the motor. I like an aggressive lady who takes charge, and she likes to initiate. So we really hit it off. Not a clock watcher, she helped control my release to last for the whole hour. Two thumbs up.
-
08-30-19 17:35 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 1676Cleared Al.
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 17:33 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 1676Natalya 530
http://www.vipbodyslide.com/model-lo...natalya-36796.
Originally Posted by BackPack12
[View Original Post]
The photos are real, highly photoshopped, but real. Her overwhelming perfume made me so nauseous that I had to walk out. To be clear, I actually met Domenica 262. She was the girl pictured above.
-
08-30-19 16:31 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 97Ashley ywsm
Saw Ashley from Youwannaseeme. A little older (30 ish) PAWG. Great BBBJ. Nice tits. Friendly. Just a little older and bigger than I like. Would consider seeing again, tho.
https://youwannaseeme.is/model/new-g...-tue-06-25-19/
-
08-30-19 15:07 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 541Chloe
I'm guessing this is the popular Chloe from MCE or Angellis (can't remember which one). Looks like you can get the same action for cheaper with MA:
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...hloe-chi-38269
-
08-30-19 10:28 #2263

Posts: 295In box full
Riina,
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
Your inbox is full.
-
08-30-19 09:53 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 1676MA Erin
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-errin-38064
Originally Posted by TheBigA1
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a value if you can meet Elsa / Erin at MA for 200.
Also, Sandra is offering a 30 min massage rate for 150. I guess that means a blowjob.
-
08-30-19 09:53 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 145MA verification
I have been using them for years and was verified through RS AVS (formerly known as Room Service 2000).
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 09:48 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 145Elsa rates at 530 not worth it
If you can't get in at MA then I would pass. For an hour at 530 with Elsa, you would pay her $250 upcharge for FS in addition to the $220 door fee for an hour. At least that is the rate she quoted me this week.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 09:42 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 145Elsa upcharge
I saw Elsa the other day and she definitely has upcharges for anything more than a massage. She quoted me $100 extra for BBBJ / DATY and $250 extra for FS. She is hot as a pistol with a banging spinner body, and provides one of the best BBBJs around.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
However, there was too much drama and chatter for me to see her again. Apparently the booker squeezed me in between two other clients and did not convey this to Elsa, so she was not pleased with the situation. But she was intent on making sure I left happy.
-
08-30-19 01:47 #2258Regular Member

Posts: 5Natalie ECE
Can anyone shed light on Natalie at ECE?
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...atalie-ortland
I just got ok'd at ECE and cannot decide between Natalie and the well reviewed Rayna.
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...-escorts-rayna
Maybe I just TOFTT because her description is hard to pass up.
-
08-30-19 01:33 #2257Regular Member

Posts: 5Domenica / Natalya fake photos
I reached out to the Booker for 530 and was told Natalaya was available. I asked if pictures were accurate, and was sent current photos. Face was blurred (why? Photos on 530 site are not blurred), so definitely not real photos. Photo looked like someone older as well. Didn't even look like 262 photos. Needless to say, I passed.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 23:57 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 430I was using indies cause of the fear an agency can draw attention and get busted but since I discovered TG I haven't looked back. Verification took me a day and it was painful but well worthed. I've been with 5 - 6 of the TG and always has been an amazing experience. Once you're verified the booking is easy and professional. For a middle aged suburban man I would have never banged such hot Brazilian pussies if it wasn't for the TG. I hope they stay in buissiness.
Originally Posted by MicrowaveTvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 22:09 #2255Regular Member

Posts: 14Alyssa
I saw Alyssa. Fun girl. Was able to hang in for a nice long greek tour.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






