Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 12758
-
09-02-19 21:06 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 489Redhead
Yes this is the one!
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 20:22 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 130Petite spinner
I saw her earlier this week and she was an enthusiastic sucker. BBBJ was great. She is older mabe in her 50's but she has a really nice petite sexy body.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36828812/
-
09-02-19 14:25 #6306Regular Member

Posts: 7NinaMP23
She is very legit. She is trying to get back into the business. Has been really quiet for a long while.
-
09-02-19 08:57 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 327Where's Waldo
Kinda reminds me of the puzzle game - 'Where's Waldo'. Hot girl!
Originally Posted by Tg123
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 08:57 #6304Regular Member

Posts: 14Info
Has anyone seen her?
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...a/426977506800
-
09-02-19 08:17 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 378Bad review
Some guy posted he was robbed by her in the past.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 03:51 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 164Hope someone TOFTT and reports on her.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 22:50 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 165Anyone see NinaMP23
Anyone have any info on NinaMP23 I have been texting her the past few days. Her rates are ok, but everything has to be covered. Even for head. But is she worth it? Any info would be nice. Her posting is on the sister site http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4724&cityid=98.
-
09-01-19 15:06 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 887https://max80.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/36817969/
Has anyone seen her?
-
08-30-19 20:47 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 156No Bueno
Fellas,
I went to see this chick today off I-Drive by the Pointe Orlando. She is definitely not the babe in the photos. She was short and a little chunky but simply not my type so I did not stay. Just be warned.
https://yolo.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/36800222/
DRock.
-
08-29-19 14:28 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 169Barbie
Yes, tried her out and it was OK. I just got a quick BJ because I was in Ocoee and I live in Clermont. She lives in a subdivision with an older lady she rents a room from. She says she's been there for 4 years. The problem was getting past the cats and urine ammonia smell that the lady keeps around. I just couldn't go back. Her room was fine. I would call her again for a BJ but only as a cardate.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
Trade up!
-
08-29-19 11:40 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 335Barbie
Has anyone seen this Barbie?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4074908015
-
08-29-19 04:09 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 944Good eye! I wouldn't worry though - probably just her classmate from UCF.
Originally Posted by Tg123
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
08-28-19 23:08 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 523Copy and paste
I believed this is the girl he was talking about.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/4079000343
-
08-28-19 21:41 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 29Spot the pimp?
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




