Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6308

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I believed this is the girl he was talking about.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/4079000343
    Yes this is the one!

  2. #6307

    Petite spinner

    I saw her earlier this week and she was an enthusiastic sucker. BBBJ was great. She is older mabe in her 50's but she has a really nice petite sexy body.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36828812/

  3. #6306

    NinaMP23

    She is very legit. She is trying to get back into the business. Has been really quiet for a long while.

  4. #6305

    Where's Waldo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tg123  [View Original Post]
    Spot the pimp?
    Kinda reminds me of the puzzle game - 'Where's Waldo'. Hot girl!

  5. #6304

  6. #6303

    Bad review

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K  [View Original Post]
    Hope someone TOFTT and reports on her.
    Some guy posted he was robbed by her in the past.

  7. #6302
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Hope someone TOFTT and reports on her.

  8. #6301

    Anyone see NinaMP23

    Anyone have any info on NinaMP23 I have been texting her the past few days. Her rates are ok, but everything has to be covered. Even for head. But is she worth it? Any info would be nice. Her posting is on the sister site http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4724&cityid=98.

  9. #6300

  10. #6299

    No Bueno

    Fellas,

    I went to see this chick today off I-Drive by the Pointe Orlando. She is definitely not the babe in the photos. She was short and a little chunky but simply not my type so I did not stay. Just be warned.

    https://yolo.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/36800222/

    DRock.

  11. #6298

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    Yes, tried her out and it was OK. I just got a quick BJ because I was in Ocoee and I live in Clermont. She lives in a subdivision with an older lady she rents a room from. She says she's been there for 4 years. The problem was getting past the cats and urine ammonia smell that the lady keeps around. I just couldn't go back. Her room was fine. I would call her again for a BJ but only as a cardate.

    Trade up!

  12. #6297

    Barbie


  13. #6296
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg123  [View Original Post]
    Spot the pimp?
    Good eye! I wouldn't worry though - probably just her classmate from UCF.

    SYM.

  14. #6295

    Copy and paste

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Great post JJ. Now I'm very curious about who you are talking about. BUT the link doesn't work; can you re-post the link?
    I believed this is the girl he was talking about.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/4079000343

  15. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36752226/#.

    For the life of me I can't remember her name but she's legit. Expensive but legit.

    Pro's: looks exactly like her pic's maybe even better in person. Smells good and well dressed. Heaven body in the nude and decent personality. All covered services. Good BJ and I finished in Mish. Extremely tight and light kissing was allowed for a tip.

    Cons: She's a smoker and kind of immature. Very new at this lots to learn. Phone going off throughout session.

    220 for the hour.
    Spot the pimp?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape