Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 12752
-
09-02-19 03:51 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 164Hope someone TOFTT and reports on her.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 22:50 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 165Anyone see NinaMP23
Anyone have any info on NinaMP23 I have been texting her the past few days. Her rates are ok, but everything has to be covered. Even for head. But is she worth it? Any info would be nice. Her posting is on the sister site http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4724&cityid=98.
-
09-01-19 15:06 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 885https://max80.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/36817969/
Has anyone seen her?
-
08-30-19 20:47 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 156No Bueno
Fellas,
I went to see this chick today off I-Drive by the Pointe Orlando. She is definitely not the babe in the photos. She was short and a little chunky but simply not my type so I did not stay. Just be warned.
https://yolo.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/36800222/
DRock.
-
08-29-19 14:28 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 169Barbie
Yes, tried her out and it was OK. I just got a quick BJ because I was in Ocoee and I live in Clermont. She lives in a subdivision with an older lady she rents a room from. She says she's been there for 4 years. The problem was getting past the cats and urine ammonia smell that the lady keeps around. I just couldn't go back. Her room was fine. I would call her again for a BJ but only as a cardate.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
Trade up!
-
08-29-19 11:40 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 335Barbie
Has anyone seen this Barbie?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4074908015
-
08-29-19 04:09 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 944Good eye! I wouldn't worry though - probably just her classmate from UCF.
Originally Posted by Tg123
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
08-28-19 23:08 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 523Copy and paste
I believed this is the girl he was talking about.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/4079000343
-
08-28-19 21:41 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 29Spot the pimp?
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 21:17 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 413Great Post, But Can You Re-post the Link?
Great post JJ. Now I'm very curious about who you are talking about. BUT the link doesn't work; can you re-post the link?
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 14:50 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 489Red head
Saw this girl a couple years back and she was ok but the candy was taking it's toll. On my second session things turned for the worse, she tried to set me up to get robbed! Pics are definitely dated and/or taken at flattering angles.
Seen her recently walking on colonial and she was looking ruff!! No pick up for me.
BUYER BEWARE!!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/36775054/4079000343
-
08-26-19 17:51 #6291

Posts: 174UCF Girl
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36752226/#.
For the life of me I can't remember her name but she's legit. Expensive but legit.
Pro's: looks exactly like her pic's maybe even better in person. Smells good and well dressed. Heaven body in the nude and decent personality. All covered services. Good BJ and I finished in Mish. Extremely tight and light kissing was allowed for a tip.
Cons: She's a smoker and kind of immature. Very new at this lots to learn. Phone going off throughout session.
220 for the hour.
-
08-26-19 17:48 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 66Skip It
Seen her; it was okay, but all you get is a hand job with minimal touching. She is older, and has a great rack considering. But, you get better bang for buck at most asian places. It isn't the tantra you would expect that is advertised.
Originally Posted by Silver60
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 16:32 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 252EroticMonkey used to be good
Eroticmonkey used to be a good reliable source for us mongers as there was a lot of reviews on there. I wish it was free like here but if you review a girl, it is free for 7 days. Because of this feature, there are too may fake reviews on there as a lot of the reviews read the same. I don't rely on eroticmonkey like I used to but still check it out every now and again to see if any old friends come back to town. I also check on there about girls I am up in the air about to see if they have reviews. You can definitely pick out the fake reviews after reading a couple. Still not a bad source. The more sites we have to look at the better I say.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 13:42 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 378Cleaned up her act?
She was reported to have robbed mongers on more than one occasion. Always wanted to check her out though.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




