The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 887 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3015

  2. #3014

    Gee, I forgot her Name. LOL

    Met this lady. Very personable. PAWG if that is what you like. Took directions well. Nice ambiance and made me feel welcome.

    GFE. Will repeat. No rush, but be respectful of your time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/704575847677

  3. #3013

  4. #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro, I've always felt that pictures are worth a thousand words, and for many providers they don't give a name even so it's very hard to search for thousands of posts to get intel on a particular advertiser. I try to only post pics of those providers I know for sure are using fake pics by doing my own research / image searches.
    I agree with you and you're leading by example. You have to research these ladies to limit your exposure to a bad experience. If a so called provider doesn't even list her name in some cases that's a clue. I mean yes we forget certain details when we're inebriated or high LOL but come on! No name LOL.

  5. #3011

    Desensitizing lube

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFisher  [View Original Post]
    My sentiments exactly. Ouch.
    Just a reminder for Greek lovers. I'm sure you are using lube (and a cover, because using this product would likely mess up the experience for you without one, and you should be using a cover for safety anyway), but there's a product called 'desensitizing lube' that can reduce the trauma for your poor lady, and maybe even allow her to enjoy the experience. I'd suggest carrying a small vial of it around with you if you want to be able to repeat with someone and not traumatize her for life and possibly make her remove it from the menu. I don't have enough Greek experience to know which brands work the best but a good place to discuss this would be my "ED, Supplements, Toys, Enhancements, Etc. " blog.

  6. #3010
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    I think that your hall of shame is definitely a valuable service for all of us! Well done sir!
    Thanks bro, I've always felt that pictures are worth a thousand words, and for many providers they don't give a name even so it's very hard to search for thousands of posts to get intel on a particular advertiser. I try to only post pics of those providers I know for sure are using fake pics by doing my own research / image searches.

  7. #3009
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemsoncat  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning All.

    Has anyone seen or have info on this one? Been posting in Anderson for awhile now.



    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/644036791132

    Thanks. CC.
    I've seen her twice now. Easy going and very accommodating.

  8. #3008

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on an hr of all Greek. I was Straight forward with her. "If you can't take it you want make it". She still agreed and took the donations. When I pulled the 9 in ball bat out my boxers. She was stunned. We got started with a BBBJ for about 10 which was great then on to the main event. "all Greek for the next 50 minutes. She has a very pretty and tight asshole. Once in she was complaining about it hurts and don't go deep. But I had to remind her this was my ass for the remaining time so she just took it what I had to offer like a big girl even tho she is like 18. I blew my load on her butt crack and it rolled into her gapping asshole. I put my clothes on and headed to the door she never got up off the bed like she was Paralyze laying on her stomach. I just said good Bye and close the door. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-...l-day/20766389.
    Still laughing, but you have to admire her devotion to customer service.

  9. #3007

    We want some ass too!

    LOL! This is hilarious! But next time leave a little ass for the rest of us. Now its going to cost everyone else $500 to tag that little 18 year old ass. Well damn! LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on an hr of all Greek. I was Straight forward with her. "If you can't take it you want make it". She still agreed and took the donations. When I pulled the 9 in ball bat out my boxers. She was stunned. We got started with a BBBJ for about 10 which was great then on to the main event. "all Greek for the next 50 minutes. She has a very pretty and tight asshole. Once in she was complaining about it hurts and don't go deep. But I had to remind her this was my ass for the remaining time so she just took it what I had to offer like a big girl even tho she is like 18. I blew my load on her butt crack and it rolled into her gapping asshole. I put my clothes on and headed to the door she never got up off the bed like she was Paralyze laying on her stomach. I just said good Bye and close the door. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-...l-day/20766389.

  10. #3006

    Angel/Abby/Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on an hr of all Greek. I was Straight forward with her. "If you can't take it you want make it". She still agreed and took the donations. When I pulled the 9 in ball bat out my boxers. She was stunned. We got started with a BBBJ for about 10 which was great then on to the main event. "all Greek for the next 50 minutes. She has a very pretty and tight asshole. Once in she was complaining about it hurts and don't go deep. But I had to remind her this was my ass for the remaining time so she just took it what I had to offer like a big girl even tho she is like 18. I blew my load on her butt crack and it rolled into her gapping asshole. I put my clothes on and headed to the door she never got up off the bed like she was Paralyze laying on her stomach. I just said good Bye and close the door. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-...l-day/20766389.
    Guess that did not last long. From her AD.

    "don't ASK FOR ANAL UNLESS YOU HAVW $500 OR MORE!

    THAT SHIT HURTS ME BAD!

  11. #3005

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on an hr of all Greek. I was Straight forward with her. "If you can't take it you want make it". She still agreed and took the donations. When I pulled the 9 in ball bat out my boxers. She was stunned. We got started with a BBBJ for about 10 which was great then on to the main event. "all Greek for the next 50 minutes. She has a very pretty and tight asshole. Once in she was complaining about it hurts and don't go deep. But I had to remind her this was my ass for the remaining time so she just took it what I had to offer like a big girl even tho she is like 18. I blew my load on her butt crack and it rolled into her gapping asshole. I put my clothes on and headed to the door she never got up off the bed like she was Paralyze laying on her stomach. I just said good Bye and close the door. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-...l-day/20766389.
    Thank you, you did the community a favor.

  12. #3004

    Nina

    Been a lurker on here for a while. Decided to start doing my part.

    Was passing through the area decided to take a chance on Nina.

    backpage.com.charlotte. listcrawler.com/ post /36761271.

    She was very cool, HH damage 80.

    Non rushed. Everything is as advertised. I will repeat.

  13. #3003

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Aha, so you're the reason so few providers offer this service. ;-) I actually felt sorry for her reading your post but at least she was well compensated for her pain and suffering.
    My sentiments exactly. Ouch.

  14. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    If she's a regular advertiser in this area I'll put her fake pics up on my "Hall of Shame" Fake / Old Pics blog when I get the chance. So far I've probably only got half of the local regular fakes posted. The fakes need to be called out so these bad surprises can be avoided.
    I think that your hall of shame is definitely a valuable service for all of us! Well done sir!

  15. #3001

    Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we start to deceive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    Of what not to do. Advise your friend not to patronize any of these perpetratin' bishes! They put some Playboy model in their ad figuring you'll be all horned up when you get there and won't care that she don't look like the girl in her ad. I'm calling BS at the door and exiting stage right when that happens to me. "Allowing" it to happen, perpetuates the perpetratin'.
    Hello all! I hope that everyone is doing well and safe after all of the recent drama we've had to circulate the recent local news cycle. I will say that I've had the same situation occur to me over the years as we probably have all faced from time to time. My own personal response has been to leave if the woman looks worse in person than the posted pictures and stay if she looks better. This policy was before LEO was really active in the hobby. Now if I can't verify her pictures from several sources, get a recommendation from another trusted provider or board member or find reviews of her I don't even contact her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape