Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 8737
-
09-01-19 19:42 #1177Forum Advertiser

Posts: 21Damiana
I remember her she left a lot of victims in her path. Screwed a lot of people. Became a hero in user who knows probably in jail or moved out of state.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 18:45 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 886I remember old reviews elsewhere that made her seem legit and decent. Problem is that was a few years ago on CV and it's still the same exact pics LOL.
Originally Posted by MakeItQuick
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 11:45 #1175Regular Member

Posts: 1Ivy or Ivanna
Contacted her last night for a meet. Was going to go to her place, but at 130 am she said her sister had not yet gone to work (where would that be at that hour?) and so we could meet at a local notel, and she would use part of gift for the room. Luckily I read this post first, since my spidey sense made me suspicious of a take the money and run situation. Thanks for the posts.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 09:50 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 259Damiana
Anyone remember Damiana? Petite, a bit of a wacko, good skills, hands free BBBJ and really got into the play when she was on her Agame. I heard she started going downhill and since you relocated out of her area, I haven't tried contacting her in quite some time. Does anyone know if she's still in the game?
-
09-01-19 06:11 #1173Regular Member

Posts: 3Ivy
Any info on her? Is she legit?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/474524866558
-
08-30-19 20:44 #1172Banned Member

Posts: 729There's been report of her robbing her dates previously. Good job on the exit once you see something you didn't like.
Originally Posted by Heyid
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 18:21 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 487Right
If took the groceries, she'd be a keeper.
Originally Posted by Heyid
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 13:32 #1170Regular Member

Posts: 22Captivating Italian
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/853221282261
Had seen her ads for quite some time (I believe she was previously in Stratford or something and maybe went by Heather?) and wanted to take the plunge, when I saw she was hosting in New Haven I thought why not now. Easy to set up by text, quoted 100/150/200 for everything covered. Opted for a QV, good communication to her incall. Her pictures are fairly accurate, she's quite pretty with a great rack / nipples and a little bit of a stomach. Curvy in all the right places. Started with a CBJ then onto the main event, she was nice and wet and enthusiastic especially in mish, came and went. She's friendly enough and didn't feel rushed, I'd repeat except that BBBJ seems to be off of the menu and that makes her rates seem steep.
-
08-28-19 11:11 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 174Re: Juelz Italian Irish Bombshell
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/329886803862
Originally Posted by Heyid
[View Original Post]
She's been around for a long time. Used to advertize under the name Goldie. She disappeared for awile & now reappeared. I never saw her but read posts on here which said she was known for ripping guys off when she was Goldie. When she recently started posting again I looked at her pic & said--dam she looks familiar--it turns out I have her as a friend on FB in which I believe she uses her real name.
-
08-28-19 10:05 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 233Just looking at the old wrinkly ass on that first pic told me to scroll past. But hey, to each his own.
Originally Posted by Jos1881
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 07:08 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 878Whoa! I've seen her and reported on her. I did not recognize the picture. I saw her just before she went into treatment. Thanks for the refresher. Looks like she gained some weight in treatment and that's in a good way. I don't think I'd repeat but she was pretty nice to me. I'm not sure how I didn't get the BF interuptus routine.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 07:00 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 59Nidhi
Probably. But US born. No accent. The other two didn't talk.
Originally Posted by SoCalEast
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 01:06 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 62Was she indian?
Originally Posted by Stiffy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 20:57 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 59Nidhi
It's been a while since I posted. So here goes.
Saw the ad. Thought hmmm looks nice. Made the call. Set up an appointment. Confirmed and sent texts to keep her updated. Seemed like it was going to be a good time.
Well. She sends me a message. Sister still here, can you wait. I'm thinking. I got time. No biggie. I'll just check my messages in the parking lot. That turned into a half hour before she says come on up.
But still. I'm thinking. It'll be good.
Well. I get in the door. And she doesn't match the pictures. She was attractive and a nice rack. But not the same.
Ok down to business. Mechanical. Rushed. Bummer.
After the deed is done she says. You can take it off in the bathroom. While I'm doing that. It gets weird.
She takes a phone call from her attorney. While walking around naked and I'm getting dressed. There's a knock on the door. She lets in two girls. Sisters who go and sit on the bed with their phones while I dress. She's still on the phone when I go to leave and I let myself out.
Would I repeat. No.
Well. Maybe if I could have all three at the same time and not be rushed. But we know that'll never happen.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/984425109401
-
08-27-19 19:17 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 25Any info on this one?












Reply With Quote





