Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 583 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItQuick  [View Original Post]
    I remember old reviews elsewhere that made her seem legit and decent. Problem is that was a few years ago on CV and it's still the same exact pics LOL.

  2. #1175

    Ivy or Ivanna

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    No first hand experience but I definitely remember some reports on here of her being untrustworthy and even a cash and dash report from a while back, lots of talk of the demons getting the better of her. Be careful out there.
    Contacted her last night for a meet. Was going to go to her place, but at 130 am she said her sister had not yet gone to work (where would that be at that hour?) and so we could meet at a local notel, and she would use part of gift for the room. Luckily I read this post first, since my spidey sense made me suspicious of a take the money and run situation. Thanks for the posts.

  3. #1174

    Damiana

    Anyone remember Damiana? Petite, a bit of a wacko, good skills, hands free BBBJ and really got into the play when she was on her Agame. I heard she started going downhill and since you relocated out of her area, I haven't tried contacting her in quite some time. Does anyone know if she's still in the game?

  4. #1173

  5. #1172
    Banned Member


    Posts: 729
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyid  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/329886803862

    This is one I'd take a hard pass on.

    Hadn't had time to see anyone recently and had some last minute free time. Too bad New Haven has slim pickings, as Juelz was the only one who answered in time. Easy to set up a time through text, asked for a confirmation pic that matched the ones in her ad, and quoted me 80/140/180, I opted for a QV. Asked about extras, was given an offer of 100 for BBFS+CIP. So far so good.

    I get to her motel and she tells me to go through the back stairway to avoid the front desk as it's often left unlocked. All clear, get to her room, and it's dark except for the TV. I can't see anything. She then calls me by the wrong name and asks for the donation and then says uncovered is extra. I tell her to turn on the light. And it was a ghastly image, like her ad says she does have a triple D chest but her belly is also triple D, her pics were definitely taken years ago from a more flattering angle to hide it, then she calls a "Joe" right in front of me because she needs rubbers. Needless to say I left, this time by the front to avoid any trouble on my way out. Hope this helps.
    There's been report of her robbing her dates previously. Good job on the exit once you see something you didn't like.

  6. #1171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyid  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/853221282261

    Had seen her ads for quite some time (I believe she was previously in Stratford or something and maybe went by Heather?) and wanted to take the plunge, when I saw she was hosting in New Haven I thought why not now. Easy to set up by text, quoted 100/150/200 for everything covered. Opted for a QV, good communication to her incall. Her pictures are fairly accurate, she's quite pretty with a great rack / nipples and a little bit of a stomach. Curvy in all the right places. Started with a CBJ then onto the main event, she was nice and wet and enthusiastic especially in mish, came and went. She's friendly enough and didn't feel rushed, I'd repeat except that BBBJ seems to be off of the menu and that makes her rates seem steep.
    If took the groceries, she'd be a keeper.

  7. #1170
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Captivating Italian

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/853221282261

    Had seen her ads for quite some time (I believe she was previously in Stratford or something and maybe went by Heather?) and wanted to take the plunge, when I saw she was hosting in New Haven I thought why not now. Easy to set up by text, quoted 100/150/200 for everything covered. Opted for a QV, good communication to her incall. Her pictures are fairly accurate, she's quite pretty with a great rack / nipples and a little bit of a stomach. Curvy in all the right places. Started with a CBJ then onto the main event, she was nice and wet and enthusiastic especially in mish, came and went. She's friendly enough and didn't feel rushed, I'd repeat except that BBBJ seems to be off of the menu and that makes her rates seem steep.

  8. #1169

    Re: Juelz Italian Irish Bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyid  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/329886803862

    This is one I'd take a hard pass on.

    Hadn't had time to see anyone recently and had some last minute free time. Too bad New Haven has slim pickings, as Juelz was the only one who answered in time. Easy to set up a time through text, asked for a confirmation pic that matched the ones in her ad, and quoted me 80/140/180, I opted for a QV. Asked about extras, was given an offer of 100 for BBFS+CIP. So far so good.

    I get to her motel and she tells me to go through the back stairway to avoid the front desk as it's often left unlocked. All clear, get to her room, and it's dark except for the TV. I can't see anything. She then calls me by the wrong name and asks for the donation and then says uncovered is extra. I tell her to turn on the light. And it was a ghastly image, like her ad says she does have a triple D chest but her belly is also triple D, her pics were definitely taken years ago from a more flattering angle to hide it, then she calls a "Joe" right in front of me because she needs rubbers. Needless to say I left, this time by the front to avoid any trouble on my way out. Hope this helps.
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/329886803862

    She's been around for a long time. Used to advertize under the name Goldie. She disappeared for awile & now reappeared. I never saw her but read posts on here which said she was known for ripping guys off when she was Goldie. When she recently started posting again I looked at her pic & said--dam she looks familiar--it turns out I have her as a friend on FB in which I believe she uses her real name.

  9. #1168
    Just looking at the old wrinkly ass on that first pic told me to scroll past. But hey, to each his own.

  10. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    See my review #1016 in New haven. I would not repeat. There were other reviews right after mine that were not good. Also has sagging skin on the belly that is kind of a turn off.
    Whoa! I've seen her and reported on her. I did not recognize the picture. I saw her just before she went into treatment. Thanks for the refresher. Looks like she gained some weight in treatment and that's in a good way. I don't think I'd repeat but she was pretty nice to me. I'm not sure how I didn't get the BF interuptus routine.

  11. #1166

    Nidhi

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalEast  [View Original Post]
    Was she indian?
    Probably. But US born. No accent. The other two didn't talk.

  12. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffy  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I posted. So here goes.

    Saw the ad. Thought hmmm looks nice. Made the call. Set up an appointment. Confirmed and sent texts to keep her updated. Seemed like it was going to be a good time.

    Well. She sends me a message. Sister still here, can you wait. I'm thinking. I got time. No biggie. I'll just check my messages in the parking lot. That turned into a half hour before she says come on up.

    But still. I'm thinking. It'll be good.

    Well. I get in the door. And she doesn't match the pictures. She was attractive and a nice rack. But not the same.

    Ok down to business. Mechanical. Rushed. Bummer.

    After the deed is done she says. You can take it off in the bathroom. While I'm doing that. It gets weird.

    She takes a phone call from her attorney. While walking around naked and I'm getting dressed. There's a knock on the door. She lets in two girls. Sisters who go and sit on the bed with their phones while I dress. She's still on the phone when I go to leave and I let myself out.

    Would I repeat. No.

    Well. Maybe if I could have all three at the same time and not be rushed. But we know that'll never happen.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/984425109401
    Was she indian?

  13. #1164

    Nidhi

    It's been a while since I posted. So here goes.

    Saw the ad. Thought hmmm looks nice. Made the call. Set up an appointment. Confirmed and sent texts to keep her updated. Seemed like it was going to be a good time.

    Well. She sends me a message. Sister still here, can you wait. I'm thinking. I got time. No biggie. I'll just check my messages in the parking lot. That turned into a half hour before she says come on up.

    But still. I'm thinking. It'll be good.

    Well. I get in the door. And she doesn't match the pictures. She was attractive and a nice rack. But not the same.

    Ok down to business. Mechanical. Rushed. Bummer.

    After the deed is done she says. You can take it off in the bathroom. While I'm doing that. It gets weird.

    She takes a phone call from her attorney. While walking around naked and I'm getting dressed. There's a knock on the door. She lets in two girls. Sisters who go and sit on the bed with their phones while I dress. She's still on the phone when I go to leave and I let myself out.

    Would I repeat. No.

    Well. Maybe if I could have all three at the same time and not be rushed. But we know that'll never happen.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/984425109401

  14. #1163

  15. #1162

    New

    See my review #1016 in New haven. I would not repeat. There were other reviews right after mine that were not good. Also has sagging skin on the belly that is kind of a turn off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape