Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 888 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3006

    Angel/Abby/Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on an hr of all Greek. I was Straight forward with her. "If you can't take it you want make it". She still agreed and took the donations. When I pulled the 9 in ball bat out my boxers. She was stunned. We got started with a BBBJ for about 10 which was great then on to the main event. "all Greek for the next 50 minutes. She has a very pretty and tight asshole. Once in she was complaining about it hurts and don't go deep. But I had to remind her this was my ass for the remaining time so she just took it what I had to offer like a big girl even tho she is like 18. I blew my load on her butt crack and it rolled into her gapping asshole. I put my clothes on and headed to the door she never got up off the bed like she was Paralyze laying on her stomach. I just said good Bye and close the door. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-...l-day/20766389.
    Guess that did not last long. From her AD.

    "don't ASK FOR ANAL UNLESS YOU HAVW $500 OR MORE!

    THAT SHIT HURTS ME BAD!

  2. #3005

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on an hr of all Greek. I was Straight forward with her. "If you can't take it you want make it". She still agreed and took the donations. When I pulled the 9 in ball bat out my boxers. She was stunned. We got started with a BBBJ for about 10 which was great then on to the main event. "all Greek for the next 50 minutes. She has a very pretty and tight asshole. Once in she was complaining about it hurts and don't go deep. But I had to remind her this was my ass for the remaining time so she just took it what I had to offer like a big girl even tho she is like 18. I blew my load on her butt crack and it rolled into her gapping asshole. I put my clothes on and headed to the door she never got up off the bed like she was Paralyze laying on her stomach. I just said good Bye and close the door. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-...l-day/20766389.
    Thank you, you did the community a favor.

  3. #3004

    Nina

    Been a lurker on here for a while. Decided to start doing my part.

    Was passing through the area decided to take a chance on Nina.

    backpage.com.charlotte. listcrawler.com/ post /36761271.

    She was very cool, HH damage 80.

    Non rushed. Everything is as advertised. I will repeat.

  4. #3003

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Aha, so you're the reason so few providers offer this service. ;-) I actually felt sorry for her reading your post but at least she was well compensated for her pain and suffering.
    My sentiments exactly. Ouch.

  5. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    If she's a regular advertiser in this area I'll put her fake pics up on my "Hall of Shame" Fake / Old Pics blog when I get the chance. So far I've probably only got half of the local regular fakes posted. The fakes need to be called out so these bad surprises can be avoided.
    I think that your hall of shame is definitely a valuable service for all of us! Well done sir!

  6. #3001

    Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we start to deceive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    Of what not to do. Advise your friend not to patronize any of these perpetratin' bishes! They put some Playboy model in their ad figuring you'll be all horned up when you get there and won't care that she don't look like the girl in her ad. I'm calling BS at the door and exiting stage right when that happens to me. "Allowing" it to happen, perpetuates the perpetratin'.
    Hello all! I hope that everyone is doing well and safe after all of the recent drama we've had to circulate the recent local news cycle. I will say that I've had the same situation occur to me over the years as we probably have all faced from time to time. My own personal response has been to leave if the woman looks worse in person than the posted pictures and stay if she looks better. This policy was before LEO was really active in the hobby. Now if I can't verify her pictures from several sources, get a recommendation from another trusted provider or board member or find reviews of her I don't even contact her.

  7. #3000

  8. #2999

    Ouch (_|_)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on an hr of all Greek. I was Straight forward with her. "If you can't take it you want make it". She still agreed and took the donations. When I pulled the 9 in ball bat out my boxers. She was stunned. We got started with a BBBJ for about 10 which was great then on to the main event. "all Greek for the next 50 minutes. She has a very pretty and tight asshole. Once in she was complaining about it hurts and don't go deep. But I had to remind her this was my ass for the remaining time so she just took it what I had to offer like a big girl even tho she is like 18. I blew my load on her butt crack and it rolled into her gapping asshole. I put my clothes on and headed to the door she never got up off the bed like she was Paralyze laying on her stomach. I just said good Bye and close the door. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-...l-day/20766389.
    Aha, so you're the reason so few providers offer this service. ;-) I actually felt sorry for her reading your post but at least she was well compensated for her pain and suffering.

  9. #2998
    Quote Originally Posted by travelernc  [View Original Post]
    A friend met with coco in Simpsonville. Safe hotel but. Pics are not same girl. Actually much heavier. Everything covered.

    Will not repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/475466271346
    If she's a regular advertiser in this area I'll put her fake pics up on my "Hall of Shame" Fake / Old Pics blog when I get the chance. So far I've probably only got half of the local regular fakes posted. The fakes need to be called out so these bad surprises can be avoided.

  10. #2997

    Prime example

    Quote Originally Posted by travelernc  [View Original Post]
    A friend met with coco in Simpsonville. Safe hotel but. Pics are not same girl. Actually much heavier. Everything covered.

    Will not repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/475466271346
    Of what not to do. Advise your friend not to patronize any of these perpetratin' bishes! They put some Playboy model in their ad figuring you'll be all horned up when you get there and won't care that she don't look like the girl in her ad. I'm calling BS at the door and exiting stage right when that happens to me. "Allowing" it to happen, perpetuates the perpetratin'.

  11. #2996

    Coco

    A friend met with coco in Simpsonville. Safe hotel but. Pics are not same girl. Actually much heavier. Everything covered.

    Will not repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/475466271346

  12. #2995

    I guess I ruined the Greek hwy on molly

    We agreed on an hr of all Greek. I was Straight forward with her. "If you can't take it you want make it". She still agreed and took the donations. When I pulled the 9 in ball bat out my boxers. She was stunned. We got started with a BBBJ for about 10 which was great then on to the main event. "all Greek for the next 50 minutes. She has a very pretty and tight asshole. Once in she was complaining about it hurts and don't go deep. But I had to remind her this was my ass for the remaining time so she just took it what I had to offer like a big girl even tho she is like 18. I blew my load on her butt crack and it rolled into her gapping asshole. I put my clothes on and headed to the door she never got up off the bed like she was Paralyze laying on her stomach. I just said good Bye and close the door. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/angel-...l-day/20766389.

  13. #2994

    Anything on this one, Anderson girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba63  [View Original Post]
    Been waiting on review. Figured I'd ask.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/311269318064

    Thanks in advance.
    This girl is real, I had 2 great dreams with her. Most pictures are her, I am not sure about the dark hair and eyes picture, since she has hazel eyes and dirty blond hair (the first pic is her for sure).

    Anyways, she just told me that Tuesday night was going to be her last night in town. I hope her plans change.

  14. #2993

    Dallas

    Little head got the best of me several days back and set something up. Normally don't play with known issues, legal or otherwise. I had a few good, short visits in the past but also lingering feeling something not quite right. Kinda reminds me of the old BP Starr from several years back, sweet smile but a little flaky. Long story short, got spooked by Uncle sighting so decided to bail. Glad I did in hindsight. Instinct may pay off when dealing with this one.

  15. #2992

    Gypsy woman

    I might try this one out and let you guys know how it goes, but has anyone given this one a chance before I take the dive? I don't always want to leech off this forum, but it is a useful resource. I'm little concerned as she has about 10 different numbers that she uses online. They all might be burners though.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...8/149770427472
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A3B466F8-42A5-4BDD-80E2-457470825747.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape