Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 13940
-
09-01-19 00:01 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 808P411 is good, try switter. If you're on Slixa in your base city, transfer your ad to Vegas. Same as what you probably did with P411.
Originally Posted by MissAudra
[View Original Post]
TER is dead so that's that.
I noticed a lot of SW are on SA. That might be worth a shot. But careful how you word your ad.
Good luck.
-
08-31-19 23:29 #5074Banned Member

Posts: 375You can use me babe LOL!! Try mojovillage, usasexguide has a section for advertising as well, escortalligator, craigslist in various sections, see what others do and try to follow.
Originally Posted by MissAudra
[View Original Post]
Good luck!!
-
08-31-19 20:39 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 105
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
Pardon my ignorance but what do the bruises and track Mark's possibly indicate?
Originally Posted by JustMeForU
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 13:01 #5072Regular Member

Posts: 1Here for the Week- Where do I post?
Hey (sorry in advance I know this is in the wrong place).
I'm only here for the week and wondering where I post? Or is USASG strictly forum now?
Do I need further verification? I'm on 411 Eccie ter and all the good stuff. Sooo? Trying to figure out what to use here in Vegas.
-
08-31-19 11:19 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 823Butterfly?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/butterfl...s-vegas-218888#erotic.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 11:01 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 345Butterfly -
Link for butterfly?
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 10:28 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 671Was trying to link with Fallon love yesterday, she didn't reply ended up with butterfly she had an incall at AZ Charlie's. Met her there she looked thinner then her pictures I loved her body she, I dined on her kitty and she was extremely wet. Wanted to test out this new blew chew. Started taking her Mish had to end doggy pounder that thing from behind and on blew in the bag.
Will try to see sexy seven or Fallon love tonight cheers.
-
08-31-19 08:53 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 1445I've been with both Brooke and Harmony. Brooke is among my ATFs anywhere. Top 10 for sure. Great GFE experience with a really good BBBJ. Looks exactly like the pics.
Originally Posted by SlowNow
[View Original Post]
Brooke was really good too. Also exactly like her pic. Same services. I just had more of a connection with Harmony.
All of the $500 - $600 P411 girls are really good. They're expensive relative to what most guys on here go for, but they're the most sure fire bets I've had in Vegas.
-
08-30-19 19:29 #5067Regular Member

Posts: 3Try Kat
Try Kat Kovell. Might be what you are looking for. She is definitely busty and a MILF and I had a great time with her on one of my previous visits. Good luck!
Originally Posted by TylerDurden77
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 18:33 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 671Alright guys got it down to 3 girls.
Fallon love.
Dirty girl MILF.
Butterfly.
Sensual kat.
Who would you guys suggest or like a review from Ty dms welcome.
-
08-30-19 13:52 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 345Kat / fallon / dirty vegas girl
You could do kat and fallon twice for the cost of dirty girl -.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
Not sure the service is worth 2 x the price.
-
08-30-19 13:48 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 671Thank you, no Kat that usually at the Rio or circus circus does 3 way with her friend.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 12:29 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 454I see Fallon Love probably 2 or 3 times a month. She's one of my favorites. She loves my visits. Dirty vegas girl is also a lot of fun. I saw her a few weeks ago. She's super flakey. Takes forever to answer texts. If you're talking about Kat Koval, I saw her once and didn't get what all the hype was about. Her pussy stank a bit too.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 12:24 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 671Any suggestions?
Thinking of seeing sensual Kat, Fallon love, or dirty Vegas girl the blonde.
-
08-30-19 02:42 #5061Regular Member

Posts: 7https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo
Originally Posted by TaxMan225
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





