Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 13942
-
08-30-19 12:24 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 671Any suggestions?
Thinking of seeing sensual Kat, Fallon love, or dirty Vegas girl the blonde.
-
08-30-19 02:42 #5061Regular Member

Posts: 7https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo
Originally Posted by TaxMan225
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 18:00 #5060Banned Member

Posts: 375I used to do that too and found that very few, if any, will ever admit to BBFS through a text. When you go and see them things change, they meet the person, I think it puts their mind at ease. What I do I sometimes go see them without a mention of BBFS and ask on the spot for BBFS, sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I don't. If the girl tells me she will never do BBFS I'll probably never return but still go through with the covered action, I'm there already. You have to gain their trust a little bit. Personally if I don't get bare after one or two sessions why the fuck would I go? I could hit a lat house with killer looks, young for 60 for covered FS. Why would I pay you more? I passed on some good ones simply because after two, three sessions I still wouldn't get BBFS so I said fuck it, movin' on.
Almost forgot, I'm also way better looking than all of you assholes so that's a factor too LOOOLLL!
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 17:55 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 76Link to this gem?
Originally Posted by RoaDreamer1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 17:48 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 101Little Slutty Anna
Gents, a little late on this one, but better late than never, right?
Little Slutty Anna is everything described and more. She's not kidding about being a DT queen and honestly full blown PSE. Wouldn't hesitate for a second to see her again next time I'm in town.
Also not a clock watcher, didn't check funds until the date was over, and everything was on the menu. Didn't even have to ask or hint for MSOG.
To top it off, if she didn't truly enjoy the experience as well she's by far the best actress I've seen in the game.
Treat her well so she's still in the game on my next trip out. !
-
08-29-19 16:22 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 280She is, but she's a bit high-priced at $400 for an hour with too many restrictions. Maybe you're okay with that though. If you want her Snapchat, it's cajuncXXXXXX5. She posts pretty often.
Originally Posted by Johnny214
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 13:38 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 27Is she legit.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Peyten_Carter
-
08-29-19 13:31 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 27Peyten Carter
Is she legit?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Peyten_Carter
-
08-29-19 05:12 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 2989I
Texted her one time and asked about BBFS and the answer I got I don't do that with a snotty tone?
Originally Posted by Lantern6
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 11:35 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 91MILF / GILF Options
I suggest you check out my post #3124 under General Reports from 7/24/19. In the meantime these options all have reviews:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden77
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2905330
https://www.adultlook.com/p/1930594
https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/36606182/
https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/36457584/
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...213/7025421521
http://www.katkovell.com/home
You can Google their numbers and find them on other sites for possibly more reviews. Keep in mind they all vary in price so do your research including reading reviews and you should find what you're looking for at the right price.
-
08-28-19 11:00 #5052Banned Member

Posts: 375Try this one. She'll let you fuck her bare with CIP. She hosts near the Stratosphere in a dump of an old motel but whatever. Smokes and smells like smoke inside the room. Cheap too. Don't look for others you're not experienced enough to know WTF is going on, who's real, who's not. Don't PM me, I'm good.
https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/36713828/
Originally Posted by TylerDurden77
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 04:05 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 280All of those are fake. First woman that came to my mind is Betty Boobs. Haven't partaken myself, as she's a little above my pay range. But she's got great reviews. I'm sure she's on AdultLook, as well as ton of other legit sites if you look hard enough. It affordability is more your thing, check out Montana Rains too. Also easy to find on many sites.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden77
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 23:19 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 69Milf
Cross this one off your list. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978729 she was reviewed at ED I believe it was as fake pics.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden77
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 23:15 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 742Anything but a White girl
Coming to Vegas in January for the 14th year in a row. My buddies and I have had some great fun at TI and the Palazzo. Looking for an Ethnic Lady. Asian, AA, Latina. That is rookie to semi pro. To hang out and have a few Cocktails in our room. See what happens. I saw Leanna Bangkok. She was fine. But a little proud. And I despise the endless negotiations.
Thanks in advance. PM is great with me.
-
08-27-19 21:17 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 823Scammers
I believe the second two are agencies, using fake / stolen pics. Those pics have been around along time. You better be careful or you will get scammed in this city. Some senior members may be able to help and outcall only is a huge red flag.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






