Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 592 of 929 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 642 692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 13934
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5069
    Was trying to link with Fallon love yesterday, she didn't reply ended up with butterfly she had an incall at AZ Charlie's. Met her there she looked thinner then her pictures I loved her body she, I dined on her kitty and she was extremely wet. Wanted to test out this new blew chew. Started taking her Mish had to end doggy pounder that thing from behind and on blew in the bag.

    Will try to see sexy seven or Fallon love tonight cheers.

  2. #5068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    So I been looking on p411 and pd. I alwas wanted to try something beyond my reach. Does anyone know or tryed.

    Harmony taylor.

    Carrisa cabe.

    Brook waters.

    Ashly fox.

    Tessa taylor.

    Any info will help.

    I feel I wanta knock a trophy fuck for a change this time.
    I've been with both Brooke and Harmony. Brooke is among my ATFs anywhere. Top 10 for sure. Great GFE experience with a really good BBBJ. Looks exactly like the pics.

    Brooke was really good too. Also exactly like her pic. Same services. I just had more of a connection with Harmony.

    All of the $500 - $600 P411 girls are really good. They're expensive relative to what most guys on here go for, but they're the most sure fire bets I've had in Vegas.

  3. #5067

    Try Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden77  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys (and gals?

    Just joined and first time poster. Turned 30 earlier this month and have come to Vegas to celebrate. Well the years are catching up to me and it's time to check one off the bucket list while iot's still on there. I'm looking for an huge / over sized tit MILF / COUGAR / GILF to have some fun with. I've RTFF (more than I'd liek to admit) and figure I know how to safely pick up a CG or even resort to the AMP, if necessary. But like I said my 30th b day present to myself is fulfilling a long time Fantasy while it still is one! (I figure the older I get, the cougar thing will get less and less appealing) Unfortunately I can't seem to find info on these type of girls on here. The ones I do check out seem to be unreported / probable agency I. E https://www.adultlook.com/p/2983633 https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926908.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978729 https://www.adultlook.com/p/2162364 . So I have a few questions. Are these types available anymore on the open market or is more like a Pamela Peaks website find? In the casinos? Or do I just have to Pony up the $$ plus to make it happen? I have seen the other MILF reported on this thread but none seem to have the super busty look I'm after. So I know I'm a newb and at the mercy of the court. However I'm not going into this blind by any means. In fact I had a much longer writer up but apparently you're timed out after a certain period. Regardless any help would be greatly appreciated. Will report back if any action occurs either way. Thank you.
    Try Kat Kovell. Might be what you are looking for. She is definitely busty and a MILF and I had a great time with her on one of my previous visits. Good luck!

  4. #5066
    Alright guys got it down to 3 girls.

    Fallon love.

    Dirty girl MILF.

    Butterfly.

    Sensual kat.

    Who would you guys suggest or like a review from Ty dms welcome.

  5. #5065

    Kat / fallon / dirty vegas girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, no Kat that usually at the Rio or circus circus does 3 way with her friend.
    You could do kat and fallon twice for the cost of dirty girl -.

    Not sure the service is worth 2 x the price.

  6. #5064
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I see Fallon Love probably 2 or 3 times a month. She's one of my favorites. She loves my visits. Dirty vegas girl is also a lot of fun. I saw her a few weeks ago. She's super flakey. Takes forever to answer texts. If you're talking about Kat Koval, I saw her once and didn't get what all the hype was about. Her pussy stank a bit too.
    Thank you, no Kat that usually at the Rio or circus circus does 3 way with her friend.

  7. #5063
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions?

    Thinking of seeing sensual Kat, Fallon love, or dirty Vegas girl the blonde.
    I see Fallon Love probably 2 or 3 times a month. She's one of my favorites. She loves my visits. Dirty vegas girl is also a lot of fun. I saw her a few weeks ago. She's super flakey. Takes forever to answer texts. If you're talking about Kat Koval, I saw her once and didn't get what all the hype was about. Her pussy stank a bit too.

  8. #5062
    Any suggestions?

    Thinking of seeing sensual Kat, Fallon love, or dirty Vegas girl the blonde.

  9. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan225  [View Original Post]
    Link to this gem?
    https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo

  10. #5060
    I used to do that too and found that very few, if any, will ever admit to BBFS through a text. When you go and see them things change, they meet the person, I think it puts their mind at ease. What I do I sometimes go see them without a mention of BBFS and ask on the spot for BBFS, sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I don't. If the girl tells me she will never do BBFS I'll probably never return but still go through with the covered action, I'm there already. You have to gain their trust a little bit. Personally if I don't get bare after one or two sessions why the fuck would I go? I could hit a lat house with killer looks, young for 60 for covered FS. Why would I pay you more? I passed on some good ones simply because after two, three sessions I still wouldn't get BBFS so I said fuck it, movin' on.

    Almost forgot, I'm also way better looking than all of you assholes so that's a factor too LOOOLLL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Texted her one time and asked about BBFS and the answer I got I don't do that with a snotty tone?

  11. #5059
    Quote Originally Posted by RoaDreamer1  [View Original Post]
    Gents, a little late on this one, but better late than never, right?

    Little Slutty Anna is everything described and more. She's not kidding about being a DT queen and honestly full blown PSE. Wouldn't hesitate for a second to see her again next time I'm in town.

    Also not a clock watcher, didn't check funds until the date was over, and everything was on the menu. Didn't even have to ask or hint for MSOG.

    To top it off, if she didn't truly enjoy the experience as well she's by far the best actress I've seen in the game.

    Treat her well so she's still in the game on my next trip out. !
    Link to this gem?

  12. #5058

    Little Slutty Anna

    Gents, a little late on this one, but better late than never, right?

    Little Slutty Anna is everything described and more. She's not kidding about being a DT queen and honestly full blown PSE. Wouldn't hesitate for a second to see her again next time I'm in town.

    Also not a clock watcher, didn't check funds until the date was over, and everything was on the menu. Didn't even have to ask or hint for MSOG.

    To top it off, if she didn't truly enjoy the experience as well she's by far the best actress I've seen in the game.

    Treat her well so she's still in the game on my next trip out. !

  13. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny214  [View Original Post]
    She is, but she's a bit high-priced at $400 for an hour with too many restrictions. Maybe you're okay with that though. If you want her Snapchat, it's cajuncXXXXXX5. She posts pretty often.

  14. #5056

  15. #5055

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape