Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11605

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    The need is real, she's trying to make rent which is coming due. Well worth the effort and always a great value. She's ready to make you feel great and relieve all of your stress and tension.
    Had an early morning visit with Jackie this morning out in the country, great girl, fantastic body, she was in need of money to pay her bills, no drug use with this girl. One big plus. +++ Jackie gave me permission to post her pic and to give contact info to trusted members. Happy Labor Day ya'll, have fun and stay safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received952345133678911524.jpg‎  

  2. #11604

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrero  [View Original Post]
    The older the worse in this case.

    Looks much older, unwilling, and unclean.

    Avoid.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/001208307302
    I concur, I tried seeing her a few months back and when she opened the door, it looked like two completely different people. LOL. I did an about face and left.

  3. #11603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    UTR with big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Again. Last week I posted she was looking for help and the board responded with over 30 inquiries and I appreciate the effort. The members of this board and the veteran members in particular were quite responsive and worthy of praise. She has requested I post for her again and here it goes. Mid-30's mother and veteran needs help getting things for her new home. She is located in Mechanicsville and has her own place. If you responded last week and got her number please call her, if you didn't, hit me up on PM and I will give her digits out. Be safe and have fun.
    Can you pm me her digits? I'd love to help out.

    Thanks!

  4. #11602

    Lacy (with external drama)

    I dreamed I saw this dark haired mature with a smoking body a few days ago and she was driving to me. Easy enough to set up with and she was nice and relaxed making small talk. Once we got started she warmed up to a light GFE. Then I noticed her phone ringing and saw the callers name, but she didn't answer. We moved to the bed for some BBBJ which was nice then my doorbell rang WTF? She said its her friend who drove w / her (the caller) and she needed to go out and talk to her. She quickly got dressed and I grabbed the donation which was in plain site til she came back. I watched her go out and talk to a plain looking attractive young lady on the sidewalk. Her friend looked upset and I was thinking her friend wanted her to cash&dash on me. Lacy came back in and we got back to where we were. I was rather freaked out and she told me her friend was just worried about her and wanted the car keys. On went the cover and we did mish&CG, but after all that interruption I couldn't finish. Lacy did work hard to to complete things though and as soon as the hhr was up she again quickly got dressed and left. I offered to have her friend in then her friend called me with a bunch of attitude claiming I didn't treat Lacy right and was being hostile with me and refused to see me unless I gave her the donation 1st instead of it being on the dresser after we both got comfortable. Total bad vibe. I then realized her friend is Summer Rain (used to be Kay) from STG. Then 2 days later Summer Rain texted me asking if I wanted to see her and said sorry she was being protective of her friend. Shaking my (big) head.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/447523633797

  5. #11601

    I'll contribute to another vet

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Again. Last week I posted she was looking for help and the board responded with over 30 inquiries and I appreciate the effort. The members of this board and the veteran members in particular were quite responsive and worthy of praise. She has requested I post for her again and here it goes. Mid-30's mother and veteran needs help getting things for her new home. She is located in Mechanicsville and has her own place. If you responded last week and got her number please call her, if you didn't, hit me up on PM and I will give her digits out. Be safe and have fun.
    I'll support. Mind pm'ing her digits. The green weenie is on standby and likes a nice rack.

  6. #11600

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Damn, son, she's thicker than a snicker.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/539937918121
    Wow. Yeah that's thick, but Not the same Brandi.

  7. #11599

    Brandi, you're a fine girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Brandi. Older than her posted age, but pics on STG current. Got more than I expected, so I'll see her again.
    Damn, son, she's thicker than a snicker.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/539937918121

  8. #11598

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Brandi. Older than her posted age, but pics on STG current. Got more than I expected, so I'll see her again.
    What are her rates? I've called several times and never got an answer.

  9. #11597
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Trying to reach you but messages are full.
    Try again. I just cleaned out my inbox.

  10. #11596
    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    All,

    I had another nice visit with Melanie (Jackie) recently. I think she is in need of help this weekend, so if you have her number I suggest you send her a text. She is a very sweet lady, attractive, and a great value.
    Trying to reach you but messages are full.

  11. #11595

    Utr

    I finally caught up with her in her new location she's a cool girl and gives a mean BBBJ I will say guys if your not persistent she probably won't answer back to you it took me damn near a month. She's in s nice location. If you want to see her stay after her. Be safe.

  12. #11594

    Sexy companion

    Who's this sexy companion on STG? Claims to be 30 yrs old and won't show her face until she meets up. Any Intel out there?

  13. #11593

    Brandi

    Had a nice visit with Brandi. Older than her posted age, but pics on STG current. Got more than I expected, so I'll see her again.

  14. #11592

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    All,

    I had another nice visit with Melanie (Jackie) recently. I think she is in need of help this weekend, so if you have her number I suggest you send her a text. She is a very sweet lady, attractive, and a great value.
    The need is real, she's trying to make rent which is coming due. Well worth the effort and always a great value. She's ready to make you feel great and relieve all of your stress and tension.

  15. #11591

    Huge

    Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks back nice enough but took to long in the bathroom and bigger than she looks in her pics.
    Seen her a bunch. Nice girl but she is usually high and more than once there was a nock at the door which freaked me out. Especially when she answered it. I won't be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape