Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,771 to 25,785 of 37369
-
08-30-19 22:13 #11599Senior Member

Posts: 1333Brandi, you're a fine girl
Damn, son, she's thicker than a snicker.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/539937918121
-
08-30-19 21:48 #11598Senior Member

Posts: 484Brandi
What are her rates? I've called several times and never got an answer.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 21:44 #11597Senior Member

Posts: 44Try again. I just cleaned out my inbox.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 21:08 #11596Senior Member

Posts: 313Trying to reach you but messages are full.
Originally Posted by Disengaged
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 20:59 #11595Senior Member

Posts: 64Utr
I finally caught up with her in her new location she's a cool girl and gives a mean BBBJ I will say guys if your not persistent she probably won't answer back to you it took me damn near a month. She's in s nice location. If you want to see her stay after her. Be safe.
-
08-30-19 19:50 #11594Senior Member

Posts: 42Sexy companion
Who's this sexy companion on STG? Claims to be 30 yrs old and won't show her face until she meets up. Any Intel out there?
-
08-30-19 18:28 #11593Senior Member

Posts: 42Brandi
Had a nice visit with Brandi. Older than her posted age, but pics on STG current. Got more than I expected, so I'll see her again.
-
08-30-19 17:15 #11592Senior Member

Posts: 694Jackie
The need is real, she's trying to make rent which is coming due. Well worth the effort and always a great value. She's ready to make you feel great and relieve all of your stress and tension.
Originally Posted by Disengaged
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 15:54 #11591Senior Member

Posts: 192Huge
Seen her a bunch. Nice girl but she is usually high and more than once there was a nock at the door which freaked me out. Especially when she answered it. I won't be back.
Originally Posted by FireMedic
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 11:15 #11590Senior Member

Posts: 317UTR with big tits
I have had a lot of requests and they are appreciated, understand that if she doesn't respond right away she may be busy. She appreciates everybody's efforts.
Originally Posted by Luvinlife1963
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.
-
08-30-19 10:30 #11589Senior Member

Posts: 254Your Friend
I tried several times to contact her but she never responded. I'll try again.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 09:41 #11588Senior Member

Posts: 317UTR with bit tits
Again. Last week I posted she was looking for help and the board responded with over 30 inquiries and I appreciate the effort. The members of this board and the veteran members in particular were quite responsive and worthy of praise. She has requested I post for her again and here it goes. Mid-30's mother and veteran needs help getting things for her new home. She is located in Mechanicsville and has her own place. If you responded last week and got her number please call her, if you didn't, hit me up on PM and I will give her digits out. Be safe and have fun.
-
08-30-19 08:34 #11587Senior Member

Posts: 44I Had Another Visit with Melanie (AKA Jackie)
All,
I had another nice visit with Melanie (Jackie) recently. I think she is in need of help this weekend, so if you have her number I suggest you send her a text. She is a very sweet lady, attractive, and a great value.
-
08-30-19 07:47 #11586Senior Member

Posts: 475Lady Pearl
Has anyone's made her acquaintance? I got nothing when I searched?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/097237049246
-
08-30-19 05:46 #11585Regular Member

Posts: 18The older the better. Avoid
The older the worse in this case.
Looks much older, unwilling, and unclean.
Avoid.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/001208307302










Reply With Quote




