Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,031 to 21,045 of 61408
-
09-01-19 07:09 #40378Regular Member

Posts: 7Heather in mp by dd
Saw an old reg named Heather skinny blonde with some nice handfuls. Last night around 8 by dd. Haven't seen her in forever wondering if anyone has any updates info on her. Ended up with this WSW I picked up by dd she was cute blonde with glasses mic game was so so but the little guy was making the decisions. Lot of LEO out be safe.
-
09-01-19 01:00 #40377Senior Member

Posts: 181Late report-Ashley / Fairhaven
This is the tiny brunette who's face was plastered by VegaWrap a couple of months ago. Scooped her up near Olmstead on Fairhaven and found a spot for a mic check. Her skills were impressive. I had just picked up a girl 20 minutes earlier so it took me forever to bust. For her part, she did not complain at all and was eager to please. When I finally released, she kept going for a few seconds afterwards to make sure I was all cleaned up. This girl is a champ. She did not have digits but if I see her again, I will definitely pick her up.
-
08-31-19 23:25 #40376Senior Member

Posts: 484One For The Road
On my way out of Baltimore, but snagged another winner this evening by the Salvation Army on Patapsco for a car date. WSW thin goes by Melanie, nice hooker garb, car date great oral technique mixes it up and does this swirling tongue action thing on the head that just about drove me insane in a very good way. Says she's been around for a while. Mature, very skilled, I believe her! DD seal of approval at least for BBBJCIM w / swallow. 3 thumbs up. By the way not all winners, kissed a couple frogs to find this one just not reporting on them.
-
08-31-19 22:28 #40375Senior Member

Posts: 100Hmmm
Your Ex for a donation, eh? I might be inclined.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
What does she look like?
-Fox.
-
08-31-19 19:45 #40374Senior Member

Posts: 29Serious question; what's your dick size and what do you eat?
Your load is quite impressive and I would love to do the same.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
I do take zinc supplements but don't have the same quantity. Any tips and secrets?
-
08-31-19 18:54 #40373Regular Member

Posts: 6Amber
This girl is beautiful!
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 18:03 #40372Senior Member

Posts: 42MysterFister
Pm, your inbox is full.
-
08-31-19 12:59 #40371Senior Member

Posts: 2419Who?
Who is that pretty thing with the smile? Looks like fun.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 09:43 #40370Senior Member

Posts: 339If someone gets me digits ill do them for realz.
Originally Posted by Jaytate123
[View Original Post]
Here is the millstream cutie from Bkln.
Pretty eyes pretty smile great attitude.
Good mic didn't have time to try the kitty.
-
08-30-19 20:21 #40369Senior Member

Posts: 694Crystal
She gives one of the best BBBJ around.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 19:49 #40368Senior Member

Posts: 484Emerald, Curtis Bay area
Visiting again this week, 1st time in a few months last visit discovered (for myself, not the board as she had already been reported on) Emerald in Brooklyn, had read since then that she had migrated to Curtis Bay and was "looking rough" believe that was Cashout's intel. My thought is Emerald at her worst beats most other walkers on their best day. Spent 30 minutes W / W waste of time, 30 minutes Brooklyn met Rosa briefly (had read good things, was expecting Hispanic babe given the name) then over to Curtis Bay hooked up with Emerald within 10 minutes of arrival on Pennington must be on same wave length. She is still way hot in my view great rack, ass and skills cute face. Spent nearly an hour catching up then over to her great quiet spot for an unrushed sensual car date. Well worth picking up. No NYC trip or hotel time together this time, perhaps in the future if she wants and can convince me of a couple things. Oh, and not dressed as sexy this time sweat pants and sneakers but she did say she had just woken up!
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 19:18 #40367Senior Member

Posts: 300Fairhaven Crystal
Redhead thin and a wee bit rough, any comments.
-
08-30-19 16:06 #40366Senior Member

Posts: 87Candi
Anyone wanting info on the infamous Candi feel free to message me.
-
08-30-19 15:35 #40365Senior Member

Posts: 237Erica Captain save them
Mr Captain save them hit Erica up sending her my post on here dude (s) do not get jelly I get all kinds of bonuses. I will start hitting that nookie 8 times a day. I will see her tonight so I can see the text like last time scary LOL.
-
08-30-19 12:23 #40364Regular Member

Posts: 20Young Peter North
Someone give this man Kiara or Jazz info LOL, they would look great with that vega special.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





