Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3068

    Nikitaav

    https://www.seeking.com/member/da23f...b-ed5b0c95c7a9

    Anyone has luck with this one? Seems on the pro end. Haven't had too much luck moving the needle. She's DTF but not for 500+.

  2. #3067

    Sexysugababyy237 - Scam artist

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aba31...3-b3d2c55dffe8

    Wants deposit via Venmo. Sent a photoshopped picture to someone I know as "proof" of a selfie. Avoid at all costs. first pic was a locked/private photo which the user didn't see. The second is a photo send as a verifying "selfie"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam2.jpg‎   scamphotoshop.jpg‎  

  3. #3066

    Spoiledd223

    Anyone have any info on her? She is thick and sexy at. Trying to chat her up but it takes her days to reply to my messages. I'm sure her inbox is flooded with messages. Just curious if she's the real deal or if I'm wasting my time. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/abe40...e-f3cd801989dd

  4. #3065
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean the first girl, Teagan? I'm texting her, and any information would be helpful.
    Yeah sorry. Teagan. She's DTF. Will come over to the hotel anytime almost. She says she'll stay til your done doing your deed. Sounds like an escort. I'd enjoy others for 2-3 rounds and some spend the night. She should be able to be had for 200-250. BB is on the table from our talks. Seems like high volume. So best to wrap up. She's online quite a bit too. So that's usually not a good sign. Good luck on your decision.

  5. #3064

    Tessa question

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Tessa seemed to be high mileage vibe. She could come over anytime. I had a chance for 250 I passed.
    Did you mean the first girl, Teagan? I'm texting her, and any information would be helpful.

  6. #3063

    Good

    I hope he gets what's coming to him. We have enough problems without this kind of crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too. He kept pushing to see her when she didn't want to see him. He threatened to put her, even sending her her parents phone number saying he was going to call them. No pussy is so good you need to blackmail to keep hitting it. He sounds like he is going to pay for being a pompous dick.

    I try to just disappear, and if they think it's their choice, all the better.

  7. #3062
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too. He kept pushing to see her when she didn't want to see him. He threatened to put her, even sending her her parents phone number saying he was going to call them. No pussy is so good you need to blackmail to keep hitting it. He sounds like he is going to pay for being a pompous dick.

    I try to just disappear, and if they think it's their choice, all the better.
    Ya, honestly the pool is deep enough that I almost never repeat. And they get blocked on all social media, etc. They almost never know who I am in the first place. Last thing I want is to deal with one of these hookers regret a few years down the road.

  8. #3061

    Cherryblondebaby

    Anyone seen her? Tried the search but no luck.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/da7a9...b-10a709fc7169

  9. #3060

    What a douche.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too. He kept pushing to see her when she didn't want to see him. He threatened to put her, even sending her her parents phone number saying he was going to call them. No pussy is so good you need to blackmail to keep hitting it. He sounds like he is going to pay for being a pompous dick.

    I try to just disappear, and if they think it's their choice, all the better.
    I think the interesting part of the story, is that we are competing with a Disney Exec. LOL How crazy is that? He's the ass-bag driving up the prices! Hahaha.

  10. #3059

    Lesson here

    I saw that too. He kept pushing to see her when she didn't want to see him. He threatened to put her, even sending her her parents phone number saying he was going to call them. No pussy is so good you need to blackmail to keep hitting it. He sounds like he is going to pay for being a pompous dick.

    I try to just disappear, and if they think it's their choice, all the better.

  11. #3058

    Maryland SD arrested in DC for blackmailing, raping SB


  12. #3057

    Has anyone seen Down to Mars in Baltimore

    This is her link:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6f16...4-7c99c807813f

    I'm going to meet her soon, but we haven't covered any details. If anyone knows anything please reach out.

    Thanks!

  13. #3056
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/13d26...8-7612b884d100

    DTF for 3. Pretty open to most things, including bare / anal with the right person. Wanted to switch to text pretty fast, and once texting she's very straight forward.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e391b...2-85a0101a5c9b

    Sob story in profile, kids / deadbeat baby daddy / etc. Seemed to be open to something physical for 1. 5-2. Didn't feel like pursuing due to baggage and my age preference.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b72b...2-8c57183e8473

    Ghosted at the mention of something physical.
    Tessa seemed to be high mileage vibe. She could come over anytime. I had a chance for 250 I passed.

  14. #3055

    Platonic only

    Chatted a bit, platonic only goes to Maryland lives in dorm. Perhaps you can get her to switch over.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ebd3...d-6743843ea0a6

  15. #3054
    https://www.seeking.com/member/13d26...8-7612b884d100

    DTF for 3. Pretty open to most things, including bare / anal with the right person. Wanted to switch to text pretty fast, and once texting she's very straight forward.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e391b...2-85a0101a5c9b

    Sob story in profile, kids / deadbeat baby daddy / etc. Seemed to be open to something physical for 1. 5-2. Didn't feel like pursuing due to baggage and my age preference.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b72b...2-8c57183e8473

    Ghosted at the mention of something physical.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape