Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 7898
-
08-30-19 10:10 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 103Nikitaav
https://www.seeking.com/member/da23f...b-ed5b0c95c7a9
Anyone has luck with this one? Seems on the pro end. Haven't had too much luck moving the needle. She's DTF but not for 500+.
-
08-29-19 22:50 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 335Sexysugababyy237 - Scam artist
https://www.seeking.com/member/aba31...3-b3d2c55dffe8
Wants deposit via Venmo. Sent a photoshopped picture to someone I know as "proof" of a selfie. Avoid at all costs. first pic was a locked/private photo which the user didn't see. The second is a photo send as a verifying "selfie"
-
08-29-19 19:43 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 1021Spoiledd223
Anyone have any info on her? She is thick and sexy at. Trying to chat her up but it takes her days to reply to my messages. I'm sure her inbox is flooded with messages. Just curious if she's the real deal or if I'm wasting my time. Thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/abe40...e-f3cd801989dd
-
08-29-19 16:49 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 103Yeah sorry. Teagan. She's DTF. Will come over to the hotel anytime almost. She says she'll stay til your done doing your deed. Sounds like an escort. I'd enjoy others for 2-3 rounds and some spend the night. She should be able to be had for 200-250. BB is on the table from our talks. Seems like high volume. So best to wrap up. She's online quite a bit too. So that's usually not a good sign. Good luck on your decision.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 11:05 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 390Tessa question
Did you mean the first girl, Teagan? I'm texting her, and any information would be helpful.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 07:50 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 821Good
I hope he gets what's coming to him. We have enough problems without this kind of crap.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 17:23 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 502Ya, honestly the pool is deep enough that I almost never repeat. And they get blocked on all social media, etc. They almost never know who I am in the first place. Last thing I want is to deal with one of these hookers regret a few years down the road.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 15:35 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 42Cherryblondebaby
Anyone seen her? Tried the search but no luck.
https://www.seeking.com/member/da7a9...b-10a709fc7169
-
08-28-19 14:27 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 124What a douche.
I think the interesting part of the story, is that we are competing with a Disney Exec. LOL How crazy is that? He's the ass-bag driving up the prices! Hahaha.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 14:23 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 390Lesson here
I saw that too. He kept pushing to see her when she didn't want to see him. He threatened to put her, even sending her her parents phone number saying he was going to call them. No pussy is so good you need to blackmail to keep hitting it. He sounds like he is going to pay for being a pompous dick.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
I try to just disappear, and if they think it's their choice, all the better.
-
08-28-19 12:02 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 502Maryland SD arrested in DC for blackmailing, raping SB
-
08-28-19 10:25 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 390Has anyone seen Down to Mars in Baltimore
This is her link:
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6f16...4-7c99c807813f
I'm going to meet her soon, but we haven't covered any details. If anyone knows anything please reach out.
Thanks!
-
08-28-19 09:35 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 103Tessa seemed to be high mileage vibe. She could come over anytime. I had a chance for 250 I passed.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 07:03 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 63Platonic only
Chatted a bit, platonic only goes to Maryland lives in dorm. Perhaps you can get her to switch over.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6ebd3...d-6743843ea0a6
-
08-28-19 06:38 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 200https://www.seeking.com/member/13d26...8-7612b884d100
DTF for 3. Pretty open to most things, including bare / anal with the right person. Wanted to switch to text pretty fast, and once texting she's very straight forward.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e391b...2-85a0101a5c9b
Sob story in profile, kids / deadbeat baby daddy / etc. Seemed to be open to something physical for 1. 5-2. Didn't feel like pursuing due to baggage and my age preference.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b72b...2-8c57183e8473
Ghosted at the mention of something physical.











Reply With Quote





