Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 10969
-
08-29-19 22:02 #2254Regular Member

Posts: 14Kamila
Saw Kamila from MCE. Really cute girl. Super fun and into the session. Pix of her on site are accurate.
-
08-29-19 22:00 #2253Regular Member

Posts: 14Arianna vs Anetta
I saw Anetta and Arianna lots of fun. She is a greek goddess. Definitely worth a ride.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 14:59 #2252Regular Member

Posts: 5MCE Mindy
Had a great time with Mindy from MCE about month or so back. Looks like she's off the roster now. Anybody know where she is at now?
-
08-29-19 14:53 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 1542 kg Audrey
Dreamed of Audrey from 2 kg the other. Maybe I got lucky, but I thought the dream was pretty great / GFE. Nothing I can complain.
-
08-29-19 07:48 #2250

Posts: 109Tg
I've used TG a handful of times. They've all been some of the best bang for the buck I've come across in this hobby. Great attitudes w beautiful woman who'd prob go for $500 min if they lived in the states. On the current roster I can only speak about Tessa from experience and she's a must see. Search her name on this board for more. I've also heard good things about Natsumi who I plan on seeing when she returns. Verification was quick and easy. Been a while but I'm pretty sure RS2 k got it done. That was like 2-3 years ago though. Not sure what it's like now.
Originally Posted by MicrowaveTvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 00:44 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 91Just saw Nora. She was a lot of fun. Kept things going for a good 45 min.
Originally Posted by EinJapan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 23:59 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 131Go with Nora
Nora, she's shy at first but has the hot gamer / geek vibe going on and she is more kinky and agreeable when she opens up; plus if you're into a nice butt hers is PHENOMENAL, all my sessions with her were amazing, she was GFE, not just with the physical stuff but she was fun to talk to since she liked alot of nerd / geek / pop culture stuff.
Originally Posted by EinJapan
[View Original Post]
I already spoke about how Audrey was a let down, she also complained about her other clients, escorts, and the agency, and became mechanical, her heart isn't in it and doesn't really care about pleasing you.
-
08-28-19 21:44 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 46Kamila MCE
If you liked Kelani, then you might also like Kamila. Not tiny like zarina, she's 5'7" with athletic body and amazing ass. Face 8 (would be higher without the acne, she is still 19). Body 9. Attitude 9. She even let me pick her up by the thighs and penetrate her standing up until I tired out. I'd describe her as a spinner in a slightly longer frame.
Originally Posted by Chicity6000
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 21:23 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 46Bulgarian Blonde Touring Girl
I saw Carly from TG 6 months ago. They required two provider references to verify. Pain in the butt. Carly was a cute young Bulgarian blonde (or was it Hungarian). Couldn't tell if she was girl in the pics. Light BBBJ. Covered CG. Refused to ride me while sitting on the couch. Missionary. Back to BBBJ. Still hadn't come, but she counted first shot on goal when empty condom came off. K9 and I blew in the bag. She got on her phone texting 40 minutes into our session. Said fun is over. Told me I only get two shots on goal. I felt cheated because she was lazy and I only splooged once. Sexy lady, bad attitude.
Originally Posted by MicrowaveTvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 20:05 #2245Regular Member

Posts: 3Touring girls
Hello have any of you been with the agency touring girls, if so, how was your experience?
I might be do a potential visit this coming weekend. How long does it take to verify, and do I have to book in advance?
If you have any information, I would like to know.
-
08-28-19 15:18 #2244Regular Member

Posts: 242 kg Nora or Audrey
I don't get to participate too often, but 2 kg has always been good to me. It's been maybe a year since I've seen them, though and the roster changes frequently.
Had a lot of fun with Hannah, Mindy, and Chelsea from there in the past. Mindy probably being the tops. Any of you guys recommend Nora vs Audrey?
Attitude-wise I prefer a more playful, submissive type if that helps.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-28-19 13:50 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 29Kaylani at mce
Looks 8.
Performance 9.
Service 9.
-
08-28-19 13:47 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 29Zarina at mce
Looks 9.
Service 5.
Performance 1.
Good looking but bad performance.
-
08-28-19 13:22 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 135Alena. MCE
I saw Alena on MCE's schedule yesterday and decided make an appointment, and I am extremely happy that I did. Alena answered the door with a smile in a great form fitting dress that really showed off her tight body. She is petite, blond, very cute and has great perky B's and a beautiful ass. Best of all she has a wonderful bubbly attitude and is very much a pleaser. No BBFS, but everything else seems to be in the menu. After a quick trip to Greece I settled in for a lengthy BBBJ session (CIM X 3). It was one of the best hours I have spent in a long time. It sounds like she may be in the schedule a little more often in the future, which is welcome news. I will repeat.
-
08-28-19 10:29 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 1358I had a great experience with Elsa through 530 last June. She jumped on me as soon as I entered the room, offered a BBBJ that I still remember to this day, then went all out with CFS for the 30 min rate + maybe a small upcharge (don't recall, but it was not much). If this is the same one (one of her pictures were posted last year), she was gone for a while but now seems to be back occasionally. I want to see her again but concerned about the 530 price BS that I experienced with Zoe. If there is no upcharge, I will see her!
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




