Thread: The Sugar Thread: Intel / Reviews / Contacts
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 7193
-
08-29-19 18:11 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 346Refugees?
Do will Hurricaine Dorian send us any fleeing South Florida refugee SB's?
-
08-29-19 12:47 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 805Nice read
She definitely has done her homework and she 'gets it'.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
Maybe more SB's need to read this LOL.
Though five bills is excessive. But if she's worth it and you can swing it. Then it beats the rat race of all this other bs that is common here in Jax.
-
08-28-19 21:54 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 156Not aggressive. Business oriented
I thought she came off a little too rushed too but then I met her and heard it from her side. Let's face it. Guys sometimes get confused between MATCH dot COM and SA and fall under the misconception that these girls need to be "wooed. " The good ones. The real ones. Don't need that crap, and don't want it. She is just doing what us guys or on SA for in the first place. Getting down to business.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
I have a new appreciation for girls that are SEEKING the bottom line.
-
08-28-19 21:47 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 1054If she is one of your all time top 5 then that really doesn't say much about what you're tapping. This stuck up ho is a snob, too much makeup and demands things like you owe it to her. We met and I passed, this didn't go over too well and she blew up my google #, like that mattered.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 20:51 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 156What? Just the opposite!
I've hosted "Valerie" several times at my place in Jacksonville. Not one hint of craziness. She's a dream girl and an A-1 sugar baby. She shows up EXACTLY when she says she will. Try that with any other 20 something. She texts when she leaves gville. Texts on her way. And lets you know when she'll arrive. She's drop dead gorgeous. She has a 30,000 following on instagram. Hell. I'd pay her just to say I fuck an insta model. She doesn't put up with BS. But I like that a girl will say something is "over the line" instead of just turning bitchy. As for the sex. It started out ok. And has gotten better. She'll make her 5th visit this Friday. The only thing she doesn't do is oral. She hates it. Even with actual boyfriends. She just hangs out when we're done and chats. Typically, I get tired of seeing her nubile body bouncing around and dive in for round two.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
Last week she was posting on insta while I was doing her doggy. I liked it! She even shot some video from her perspective (using my phone). She's never once. Asked about money or said anything derogatory. I will say, that each time we're done. And I hand her the money. She counts it. Every dollar. Personally, from what I've head about the SD population in Jax. I'm surprised she doesn't demand money first. So I don't fault her for being careful with the cash.
I don't know who you other fellas were meeting. But this chick is one of my top 5 of all time (and I've had plenty. I started this thread!
Did I mention her tight shaved bald zipper slit? Oh yeah. Top notch.
-
08-28-19 20:22 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 443She was trying to stop by on her way home from Savannah
I did the snapchat verification with her, so I know she's real. Very pretty girl. But She was very aggressive and quoted me $$$ for our time together. But I had my 10 yo son staying with me so it wasn't happening. I can see the short fuse you referenced though.
Originally Posted by Magnificent787
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 16:08 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 2027XxIndianGoddesszXx
She already blocked me, but if you see the ad, she's here thru the weekend with GPS, wants 4 bills, location near downtown.
-
08-28-19 09:14 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 444Nice article. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 09:11 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 2027Opened comms with her, says she's 'near downtown'. What rates did you get away with?
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 09:00 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 2027Indybabee
Saw this one, and if you look at all the pics, note how there are no smiles? Same thing in person. Decent body, small boobs but ok, decent ass, but completely DFE. Probably will not revisit, or after a buzz and need a booty call. But would give her maybe a C note in the future if I did return.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d4b7c...c-19fdec3c4174
-
08-27-19 22:28 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 933Daddy girl
I haven't chatted with her in awhile but her old seeking ad name was dianne_dianne. Missed a few chances to meet her because of other sb's I had lined up and just never really tried back. I still have her number, hopefully it's still a working number.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 15:32 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 2334Here's what it's really like to date sugar daddies
-
08-26-19 11:53 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 444I wish she would make a few more of her pics publicly shared, instead of behind the private wall. She does look really cute, though.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 09:17 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 628This One
https://www.seeking.com/member/2ab77...f-dd50cbf6b50c
This girl is a stealth gem guys! Cute, minor thing with the teeth; but sweet face, kinda country, sweet little figure and a gifted natural pleaser. No, I cannot share the number; but if you're already onsite and have been hesitating, get off the fence. She's terrific.
-
08-25-19 21:20 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 346Unless you want to find a bunny on the stovetop. Take a pass
She's a wack-job.
Originally Posted by Magnificent787
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






