Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5756

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would say so, location on Capital and those looks don't go together. Possible LE?
    Yup. The first four photos are lifted from elsewhere, for example from https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/y...e-on-her-bed/.. Do not rely on STG's "Is this photo real?" link, it is not in their interest to expose fakery. Do your own reverse image search.

    The last two photos are of two other women. The very last one with the fat posterior may be real and thus represent what one could really be getting (if one is lucky enough not to meet one's uncle). That kind of matches the weight and measurements given, come to think of it.

    As for the number, it seems to be a landline in Smithfield. At the very least that does not point to an independent.

  2. #5755

    Her twin

    Is in Anchorage today! LOL.

    http://alaska.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]

  3. #5754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I would say so, location on Capital and those looks don't go together. Possible LE?

  4. #5753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Laura Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times over in the past years but moved on after her prices started climbing. Her career choice is no surprise knowing her personality and amount of sexual energy she had. She was great in the sack.
    Left the Porn & Escort business to settle down with one guy.

  5. #5752

    Fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBearsc2  [View Original Post]
    I am in town for a few days and wanted to know if anyone has taken this one for a test drive. Claims her name is Rachael.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969525 please pm me. Thanks and happy hunting.
    Be prepared to walk.

  6. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by Wusher25  [View Original Post]
    She's a professional porn star now. Just google her name and you'll find tons of vids.

    She's has a profile on P411. I contacted her through there last year and she said she still comes back to Raleigh occasionally.

    She is pretty pricey and I never scheduled an appointment with her.
    I have seen her many times over in the past years but moved on after her prices started climbing. Her career choice is no surprise knowing her personality and amount of sexual energy she had. She was great in the sack.

  7. #5750

    LBeezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wusher25  [View Original Post]
    She's a professional porn star now. Just google her name and you'll find tons of vids.

    She's has a profile on P411. I contacted her through there last year and she said she still comes back to Raleigh occasionally.

    She is pretty pricey and I never scheduled an appointment with her.
    Yes very pricey. I saw the vids. But some of those she did while she was still hobbying here in the Triangle. She's gorgeous. And her southern accent is so cute. Now that I'm reminiscing on my couple of visits. I miss her LOL.

  8. #5749

    Goon on you

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35  [View Original Post]
    I wish I would have saw this first. But I went to visit Her the other day. I walked in and noped out of there.

    The pictures are her but probably when she just got in to the game. I agree with a lot of you guys I know I'm shopping in the bargain aisle. But I am not going to buy total crap. I am more disciplined than in my earlier days. I have no problem walking away. And taking matters into my own hands, and being $60-$80 richer.
    For the self control and ability to listen to the big guy up top rather than little guy below. For me the issue was the pathetic service more than the looks and I just wanted to share my dream with the rest.

    FYI I found her reviews from a few weeks ago and the name mentioned is Ashleigh for anyone interested in searching for her in the future.

  9. #5748

    Fake asian

    You may want to do some reading and research. This is clearly a fake Asian ad- in that the pics are clearly fake- you can make a date and something will open the door, but guaranteed not to be the girl in the pics. You just need to be ready to walk if you don't like what opens the door. You will interact with a scheduler, not the girl, so don't use that as a guide. Once you pop, the dream is over no matter how long you scheduled. Girls change every couple of weeks, so totally hit or miss.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBearsc2  [View Original Post]
    I am in town for a few days and wanted to know if anyone has taken this one for a test drive. Claims her name is Rachael.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969525 please pm me. Thanks and happy hunting.

  10. #5747

    Charity Bangs

    I set up my first ever experience with her, and I cannot say enough good things about her. She's charming, intelligent, and the conversation is so natural that it puts any nerves at ease. I won't go into any detail about anything else out of respect, but I cannot recommend her enough. If you are polite, go through screening, and communicate well; Charity will prove to be an absolute delight.

  11. #5746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35  [View Original Post]
    I wish I would have saw this first. But I went to visit Her the other day. I walked in and noped out of there.

    The pictures are her but probably when she just got in to the game. I agree with a lot of you guys I know I'm shopping in the bargain aisle. But I am not going to buy total crap. I am more disciplined than in my earlier days. I have no problem walking away. And taking matters into my own hands, and being $60-$80 richer.
    Same experience here, though I got half back. She says in her ad BBBJ and DATY and she does none of that.

  12. #5745

  13. #5744

    Briana Goddess


  14. #5743

    Hot Asian kelly

    I am in town for a few days and wanted to know if anyone has taken this one for a test drive. Claims her name is Rachael.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969525 please pm me. Thanks and happy hunting.

  15. #5742

    Dodged a bullet

    I wish I would have saw this first. But I went to visit Her the other day. I walked in and noped out of there.

    The pictures are her but probably when she just got in to the game. I agree with a lot of you guys I know I'm shopping in the bargain aisle. But I am not going to buy total crap. I am more disciplined than in my earlier days. I have no problem walking away. And taking matters into my own hands, and being $60-$80 richer.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady, name isn't mentioned in the ad:

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/094051336329

    She has been reviewed here before and I remember the reviews being pretty positive, hence decided to setup a dream with her. How I wish I could've listened to the bigger head on this one. Arrived late night at her hotel and she gave me her room number promptly. The only positive I can say about her was that I'm pretty sure she's the girl in the ad, although the pics there are flattering, however it's not a bait and switch and she is real. However it all goes downhill from there.

    I had scheduled a QV and she asked me set the donation ($60). She asked me undress and just sort of half-heartedly stroked my dick for about 20 seconds. I tried to kiss her but she was like no no, I tried to touch her pussy but again, she drifted away saying no I don't allow this. After about 20 seconds of her barely touching my dick she handed me a cover and she's like put it on and climbed on the bed. I was not hard at all by her EXTREMELY mechanical and disinterested service so I asked her what the hell I was suppose to do, she hadn't given be a BJ (covered or otherwise), hadn't let me touch her at all. I wasn't some robot who could get hard without any stimulation whatsoever. She said I'm not going to do anything else and then got up and started dressing up. I pretty much knew at that point that nothing was going to happen tonight so I just put my clothes back on and left without saying another word. The only silver lining was I didn't loose a lot, just $60 but it's still our hard earned money and I genuinely felt like she had robbed me. This has been such a bad experience that I'm thinking of getting out of the game for a while, until a truly good provider comes to our area, the quality and service has seriously gone to the dogs. Save your money, avoid this shitbag.

    On a side note, Alexxa Nicole had been reviewed pretty well and I had thought I could get over this pathetic dream with a (hopefully) good one, however I've been trying to contact her since Saturday and she's not responding to texts or calls. Anyone has any info on her whereabouts? Has she left our area?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/753781223066

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape