Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,021 to 25,035 of 30767
-
08-29-19 16:50 #5747Regular Member

Posts: 1Charity Bangs
I set up my first ever experience with her, and I cannot say enough good things about her. She's charming, intelligent, and the conversation is so natural that it puts any nerves at ease. I won't go into any detail about anything else out of respect, but I cannot recommend her enough. If you are polite, go through screening, and communicate well; Charity will prove to be an absolute delight.
-
08-29-19 15:41 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 563Agree
Same experience here, though I got half back. She says in her ad BBBJ and DATY and she does none of that.
Originally Posted by Stevet35
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 15:33 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 67Another TGTBT?
Has to be TGTBT.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...w/162197833640
-
08-29-19 15:32 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 67Briana Goddess
Has anyone seen this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/310316871828
-
08-29-19 14:33 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 70Hot Asian kelly
I am in town for a few days and wanted to know if anyone has taken this one for a test drive. Claims her name is Rachael.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969525 please pm me. Thanks and happy hunting.
-
08-29-19 14:31 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 178Dodged a bullet
I wish I would have saw this first. But I went to visit Her the other day. I walked in and noped out of there.
The pictures are her but probably when she just got in to the game. I agree with a lot of you guys I know I'm shopping in the bargain aisle. But I am not going to buy total crap. I am more disciplined than in my earlier days. I have no problem walking away. And taking matters into my own hands, and being $60-$80 richer.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 14:12 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 62Porn star
She's a professional porn star now. Just google her name and you'll find tons of vids.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
She's has a profile on P411. I contacted her through there last year and she said she still comes back to Raleigh occasionally.
She is pretty pricey and I never scheduled an appointment with her.
-
08-29-19 13:59 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 525I've found
Haggling with them usually results in a rushed session or poor service. Not worth the 20 $ to me.
Med.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 13:30 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 190Not Her
If you've seen this ad, the woman is very large.
If you like that, cool. Just know that MAYBE the pics are real and very old but maybe not.
I walked.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/796684093950
-
08-29-19 12:57 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 56That's a lot of coin
She really looks like a lot of fun, but at those rates, that's a lot of coin.
- Tork.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 10:10 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 312I believe so. It was definitely lavishly decorated. She was awesome, but super expensive imo. That phone number no longer works on the ad, site is down and I think the email bounced back too when I tried a while back.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 09:33 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 36Molly near Airport
Hi, anyone seen her? I am going to see her later today and wondering if anyone has seen her and experience. https://callescort.org/984-333-2680.
-
08-29-19 09:31 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 867Angel the MILF?
Has anyone seen her and can report? I'm finding nothing through search.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...7/091748816765
-
08-29-19 06:39 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 115Fake Asian
Tried the the Fake Asian as a last resort and came up with a fine not so old lady. Decent airport location and a cute body with an average face and perky boobs. Can't complain. Actually might repeat. Surprisingly English is pretty good too. CBJ LFK MISH K9. Does have a small Bush.
140 haggled down with lot of persuasion to 120.
-
08-28-19 23:47 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 246Entrapment
I really don't see what the big risk for them might be; a case might get thrown out, so what? They can--and do--cheat and lie, and there's always "parallel construction" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction). After shutting down BP, they must have been looking for other venues where they can catch johns and justify their salaries without putting themselves in harm's way (for instance, there was suspicion of a recent sting or two involving SA). Also, some of these cowards want to play in the big leagues and might draw inspiration from the Feds, who have been shown to "actively" entrap (read: convince) clueless dimwits into "planning" attacks, then locking them up for terrorism (look it up if you can't take my word for it). I totally agree with MedJohnson.
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




