Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6308

    PRican provider

    Have anyone info about this girl? Seems to be familiar but no sure. PM please thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4072883164

  2. #6307

  3. #6306

    Does anyone have any input on these two providers?


  4. #6305

    Suggestions?

    Hey guys new to Orlando. I'm by Alafaya right now, so I wanted to see if there were any really good looking girls you guys cool recommend here?

  5. #6304

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I believed this is the girl he was talking about.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/4079000343
    Yes this is the one!

  6. #6303

    Petite spinner

    I saw her earlier this week and she was an enthusiastic sucker. BBBJ was great. She is older mabe in her 50's but she has a really nice petite sexy body.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36828812/

  7. #6302

    NinaMP23

    She is very legit. She is trying to get back into the business. Has been really quiet for a long while.

  8. #6301

    Where's Waldo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tg123  [View Original Post]
    Spot the pimp?
    Kinda reminds me of the puzzle game - 'Where's Waldo'. Hot girl!

  9. #6300

  10. #6299

    Bad review

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K  [View Original Post]
    Hope someone TOFTT and reports on her.
    Some guy posted he was robbed by her in the past.

  11. #6298
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Hope someone TOFTT and reports on her.

  12. #6297

    Anyone see NinaMP23

    Anyone have any info on NinaMP23 I have been texting her the past few days. Her rates are ok, but everything has to be covered. Even for head. But is she worth it? Any info would be nice. Her posting is on the sister site http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4724&cityid=98.

  13. #6296

  14. #6295

    No Bueno

    Fellas,

    I went to see this chick today off I-Drive by the Pointe Orlando. She is definitely not the babe in the photos. She was short and a little chunky but simply not my type so I did not stay. Just be warned.

    https://yolo.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/36800222/

    DRock.

  15. #6294

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    Yes, tried her out and it was OK. I just got a quick BJ because I was in Ocoee and I live in Clermont. She lives in a subdivision with an older lady she rents a room from. She says she's been there for 4 years. The problem was getting past the cats and urine ammonia smell that the lady keeps around. I just couldn't go back. Her room was fine. I would call her again for a BJ but only as a cardate.

    Trade up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape