Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4793

    Sasha

    Hello Gents, has anyone visited Sasha? I've saw her posts a couple weeks ago. Keeps catching my attention but wondering if anyone has seen her? Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1519208

  2. #4792

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Riley several times, always a great time! She is absolutely a beautiful lady, but wow do I love that butt! She is definitely one of my favorites!
    Seen her 3-4 times myself. Yes, absolutely wonderful!

  3. #4791
    A person on STG, calling herself Kary Morgan, and offering BBBJ. Wondering about her, myself.

    http://archive.fo/lrJQL

  4. #4790

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any reviews of Juicylicious Riley or Heather Smith. I have been wanting to see them, but I am nervous. Anyone have any reviews?

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...0.htm?cat=6192

    And.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...8.htm?cat=6192
    I've seen Riley several times, always a great time! She is absolutely a beautiful lady, but wow do I love that butt! She is definitely one of my favorites!

  5. #4789

    Anyone tried yet?

    Anyone have intel on if this is real or not?

  6. #4788

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    A link to her ad would be helpful. I've seen a Paige who is great. But Ii cannot tell you if it's the same escort.
    Shorturl. At / swITX.

    That is to the one in question. Saw her once she used to be great, then the demons took over. No joke, I saw it myself. Her in my bathroom cooking some junk with a needle on the counter. Stay far away. She's going to take somebody down with her.

  7. #4787

    Thanks for the intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaman  [View Original Post]
    I actually picked her up at the circle on Wilkens Ave last Friday. I had just dropped off one of my regulars and was just doing some recon. I picked her up just to say hello and she was very friendly and well spoken. She gave me the old number (not the 202 area code).

    It must have been a slow day because she was willing to accept SW rates but she told me she normally charges $ for a ss. If I had any energy left, I would definitely have taken her up on her offer. Pictures are definitely 100% real!
    I think you copied the wrong links. These are the links for sapphire.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4423550

    http://escortalligator.com.baltimore...post/36737677/

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...01189/Sapphire

  8. #4786

    Tgnd

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any reviews of Juicylicious Riley or Heather Smith. I have been wanting to see them, but I am nervous. Anyone have any reviews?

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...0.htm?cat=6192

    And.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...8.htm?cat=6192
    I saw Riley a long time ago when she was with TGND. I think I have seen all of Cindy & Aubrey's girls minus 1 or 2. I never left disappointed. I recommend seeing her, you're not going to BP / CL experience with her. GFE+++ all the way.

  9. #4785
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any reviews of Juicylicious Riley or Heather Smith. I have been wanting to see them, but I am nervous. Anyone have any reviews?

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...0.htm?cat=6192

    And.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...8.htm?cat=6192
    Personally not met with them. But Riley was a local and I've only seen positive reviews. If you search with her name you should see plenty of reviews over the years, I just vaguely remember people saying she's bottom heavy, plus the same group of pix has been used on her ad for at least four years.

  10. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by RennHere  [View Original Post]
    DC- I absolutely hear you that TG has been somewhat reliable, but at $350 a hit (or more), frankly I am not sure I can afford to play that kind of Russian Roulette. With "reviews" on their sites that are completely BS (self-serving or merely hype / advertising) I am not sure I want to gamble on yet another TG girl having "language" issues, an "off day" or "a lack of chemistry. " At TG pricing, those issues should never come up- rotation or not. Sorry if this sounds like an argument, just mostly my frustration. Yea, I too thought they were somewhat of a sure thing.
    I agree 100% my last experience with them was bad and that alone wouldn't have me write it off, but the horrible and insulting customer servixe when I brought it to their attenion. Was wgat caused me to be do business again.

  11. #4783

    Good money after bad with TG?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    TG has been been pretty consistent. I wouldn't write off the agency due to one bad experience. Rotation is frequent and they do have some fantastic girls.
    DC- I absolutely hear you that TG has been somewhat reliable, but at $350 a hit (or more), frankly I am not sure I can afford to play that kind of Russian Roulette. With "reviews" on their sites that are completely BS (self-serving or merely hype / advertising) I am not sure I want to gamble on yet another TG girl having "language" issues, an "off day" or "a lack of chemistry. " At TG pricing, those issues should never come up- rotation or not. Sorry if this sounds like an argument, just mostly my frustration. Yea, I too thought they were somewhat of a sure thing.

  12. #4782

    Riley and Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrowaway199  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any reviews of Juicylicious Riley or Heather Smith. I have been wanting to see them, but I am nervous. Anyone have any reviews?

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...0.htm?cat=6192

    And.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...8.htm?cat=6192
    I have actually seen both Heather and Riley (no, not at the same time! As previously stated, Riley IS a DMV fixture- very reliable and absolutely professional. I have seen her a few times. Rather than rating her face / bod I will say that her pictures are 100% on and current- they speak for themselves. Service / attitude are both VG, she definitely has skills and all around is pretty cool and laid back.

    Heather is a little bit more difficult to rate- I have only seen her once- and just barely at that. Whole setup was a bit of a mess and the session was absolutely rushed and "sketchy. " She kept moving our agreed meet time BACK and when I finally got ready to bail she locked and committed (WTF? She has a VG body and is pretty as well. Her menu is limited for the $, and absolutely not GFE. In fact, she said she does nothing oral (BJ, LFK, DFK, or anything with her mouth). Not entirely sure if it was housekeeping, a handler, or her phone, but what was supposed to be a one hour session turned out to be less than 1/2 (closer to 20 mins). Yes, she did give me a discount, but not a 66% discount!

  13. #4781

    Kloe / Sirena

    Has anyone heard anything from Kloe / Sirena? I tried messaging her, but no response.

    Thanks.

  14. #4780

    Damage Report?

    Nice find!

    There are plenty of positive reviews of her at them.

    I saw the $200/ HH on her adultsearch ads and them.

    Let me guess. She wants at least $140/ HH?

    And $100/ QTR?

    How close am I??

    Thanks!

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I had a wonderful time with Ashley a non-GFE gem. She is clean and I did not smell any smoke. She accurately describes herself as, "Petite treat with big voluptuous breasts". She was both polite and friendly. As a security precaution, she sent me to the hotel next door before she gave me the right hotel.

    650-2xxx9746

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...corts/1116286/

    https://escortalligator.com.centralj...post/25110793/

    I had a good time and you can too if you catch her during her visit,
    BS

  15. #4779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrowaway199  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any reviews of Juicylicious Riley or Heather Smith. I have been wanting to see them, but I am nervous. Anyone have any reviews?

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...0.htm?cat=6192

    And.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...8.htm?cat=6192
    Juicylicious Riley has been a Baltimore fixture for over a decade. I'd guesstimate her age as low 40's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape