Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 24044
-
08-30-19 06:26 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 560Mailbox
Please empty your mailbox so I can PM you. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 02:30 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 309Lily
I thought the same thing about San Francisco. That she'd be making more there. However, she did send me another pic.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 02:23 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 309Joyce
Nada. I've seen her many times over several years but she never responds to texts when she's away. She sometimes lets me know when she arrives, but inconsistently.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 23:20 #6446Regular Member

Posts: 1[[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-29-19 22:16 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 638Chanel
I have dreamed this dream as well.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
This dream is around about 25% of the time. It is a good all around reasonable dream. It is a careful dream with standard safe stuff. It is also a friendly easy to talk to all around nice dream. As stated above, it is tall, well shaped, better than the pics and very tight dream.
But. There are more channel's chanel's and others out there. Make sure you get the tall thin one for your dream.
I do wish it was in a better place.
-
08-29-19 19:54 #6444Regular Member

Posts: 19https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/asianmeena
Originally Posted by AvoAsia
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 16:07 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 136Gipper, you have mail
You have mail.
-
08-29-19 14:31 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 4Where
Could you please DM the spa name or give me a hint?
Originally Posted by Slate111
[View Original Post]
I searched all around the Tysons corner area (Vienna, falls church, McClean) and still couldn't find it.
-
08-29-19 12:28 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 327Lilly. Not so fast
I talked with her at length. Seems unlikely she will return to VA anytime soon. She's actually to avoid coming back, as she makes better money with easier clientele in SF. Dang.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 11:58 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 149Typical
Your experience is quite typical. When they say "shower" towards the end, expect same. If you asked for another round while "chatting", she would oblige if enough time. Good report and keep them coming.
Originally Posted by HellBoyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 10:39 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 117Bandage?
Bandage on her forearm?
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 07:32 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 560Joyce
Any news on Joyce?
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 07:20 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 560Bad
I've seen her. A total ripoff. Don't waste your money.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 01:22 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 1299Oops
She won't get too many customers with an ad that's practically unintelligible. Maybe she should go to rehab instead.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 23:55 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 558Chris
It was approaching closing time, so I decided to send Chris a quick text to set up a visit. At the time, she was staying in an upscale hotel conveniently located near me. She opened the door and I was pleased to meet the average looking, petite woman in the pictures. She offered a shower, but I had already taken one, so she asked me to wash my hands before playing. All the while we made small talk which led to pleasant conversation. She was eager to get me naked on the bed, so she assisted in disrobing me and got very frisky and playful. This led to a nice BBBJ with lots of eye contact, smiling, and touching. I liked watching her little bcups dangle and shake as she was bobbing up and down. We launched into a very enthusiastic main event. We started with cg where she got off, then switched to k9 and then mish. For a small girl, she can definitely take it good and deep and she never once let up. I pulled out and unloaded onto those perky little titties. I had a good time and will repeat. Good fvck; photo / video friendly too. YMMV, 160 HH /260 H.
http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...a/902715275384











Reply With Quote





