The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports (Formerly Pine)

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 258 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3858
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2838

    Massage

    Went to sunshine a little bit ago and got a new one but not fun at all. I think sophia is the fun one if she's still there. When I saw sophia she asked for 60 and mei was still there so I tipped her 40 in room and 20 on the way out. She milked me good but wouldn't take her dress off cause mei was still there. Before that I wanted to go there to see anna and got the run around whether she was there or not and all I wanted was a legit massage.

    For some reason I went to see royal a couple times. Get a decent massage and some turn on. They think you paying the 90 minute price and ss is fun. Forget it. Most have pretty nice racks but I haven't seen any skin. I guess walk ins go to one room as that's the only room I've ever been in. Gone maybe 5 times. Other guys going in so maybe they get something. How much longer in this cycle until we get new places in lake county?

  2. #2837

    The ace?

    What is the ace?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at the Ace in the early afternoon, and noticed that the back parking lot was full. Walked in and found out why. You guys were stacked up. Turned around and headed north to the 1000 shop. What do you know, it appears I was the only one there. Drew Ann, a late 30's tall gal with a bit of a tummy, but not bad. Massage was really good, with 3 tease sessions before I got toweled off and flipped. UTC roaming was topside only, which disappointed me, but that was the only thing. After the finish I still got another 10 minutes of massage, which I enjoy so much more than than the girl just leaving.

    I've reported on this before, and it still baffles me. I always go to the washroom first to pee and freshen up. Out of the waste paper basket comes the distinct smell of bleach. Looked down and saw it was filled with balled up tissues. The toilet is right next to the basket. Even if they are trying to save water, one flush an hour would be a good idea.

  3. #2836

    1000

    Stopped at the Ace in the early afternoon, and noticed that the back parking lot was full. Walked in and found out why. You guys were stacked up. Turned around and headed north to the 1000 shop. What do you know, it appears I was the only one there. Drew Ann, a late 30's tall gal with a bit of a tummy, but not bad. Massage was really good, with 3 tease sessions before I got toweled off and flipped. UTC roaming was topside only, which disappointed me, but that was the only thing. After the finish I still got another 10 minutes of massage, which I enjoy so much more than than the girl just leaving.

    I've reported on this before, and it still baffles me. I always go to the washroom first to pee and freshen up. Out of the waste paper basket comes the distinct smell of bleach. Looked down and saw it was filled with balled up tissues. The toilet is right next to the basket. Even if they are trying to save water, one flush an hour would be a good idea.

  4. #2835

    Update

    Hey Fellas,

    Hadn't posted in a while and work been a bit slow so here I am posting some updates as sharing is caring.

    -Grayslake APT, still in biz, but not worth the current trip. I too get the messages.

    -Northbrook Euro group, always solid. Added Zoe to the mix, mixed hottie. GO see.

    -Gurnee, nothing nada except that old massage broad that posts. No desire to see her.

    -Milwaukee, found a nice Asian Apt off national through some board and have had great results.

    -Milwaukee, Casey C. This chick is a little nuts and is on twitter, but have seen her and had decent results with massage and BBBJ.

    The bad news is my regular in Kenosha is moving and she has been a life line. I just signed up for AFF hoping to fill that void but if you have any recommendations I would gladly accept.

    Best of luck guys.

  5. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveAmps  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Thai girl? Molly?
    Could you please PM me the new contact information?

  6. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrfll  [View Original Post]
    Just got the text message that a new girl is in town. Zero details on her.
    Is this the Thai girl? MOLLY?

  7. #2832

    Ba wh

    Saw Anna recently, always a good time.

  8. #2831

    New Girl today

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrfll  [View Original Post]
    Next girl up is due in 10-17 days. (I am getting text messages when they change out.).
    Just got the text message that a new girl is in town. Zero details on her.

  9. #2830
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryzzo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much.
    I would appreciate contact info also. Thanks where are they located?

  10. #2829

    I'd like a pm as well if you don't mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotguy18  [View Original Post]
    They still advertising. However, their rate is now $130/$160.

    There is another location in Kenosha but I haven't visit yet.

    Pm sent.
    Thanks very much.

  11. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown9999  [View Original Post]
    Please PM the info as well. This would be so convenient for us north mongers. LOL.
    Please pm me as well. Thanks.

  12. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWoulf  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM the details also?
    Please PM the info as well. This would be so convenient for us north mongers. LOL.

  13. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotguy18  [View Original Post]
    They still advertising. However, their rate is now $130/$160.

    There is another location in Kenosha but I haven't visit yet.

    Pm sent.
    Could you PM the details also?

  14. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe6009  [View Original Post]
    Current GL APT girl not worth the trouble. Save your money if you plan on going soon. Not sure when the next rotation is.

    Joe.
    Next girl up is due in 10-17 days. (I am getting text messages when they change out.).

  15. #2824

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotguy18  [View Original Post]
    They still advertising. However, their rate is now $130/$160.

    There is another location in Kenosha but I haven't visit yet.

    Pm sent.
    Current GL APT girl not worth the trouble. Save your money if you plan on going soon. Not sure when the next rotation is.

    Joe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape