Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5786

    Arbys Girl

    So I reached out to her since I love roast beef. She finally gets back to me after 3 am and wants to meet in Palm Bay. She said she needs money to get out of an abusive relationship. I can't drive that far and meeting that late has always resulted in bad experiences. Then at 6 am I get a text from her number from someone stating it's her husband. This just sounds too risky to me, but I thought I should share this with the board. Be safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Right on. I may not be able to eat at Arbys again without this image in my mind. LOL.

  2. #5785

    Bella

    Does anyone have any experience with Bella. Very cute but so far have not been able to get a reply back from her.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/479031691045

  3. #5784

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by Logangu  [View Original Post]
    Backdoor!! Ok was she into anything else? BBBJ anything like that?
    Keep in mind she has been out of the are for a while, so experience is based on old data but doubt much has changed. Bring her a couple 4 loco's and I bet you enjoy yourself.

  4. #5783

    That is $1.50 a lbs. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    That should be no problem at all. Should have told her to get a fucking job. Hell if min wage goes to $15 an hr, 40 hours a week at Mickey D's will get you much more than that.
    2 Ton Tessy.

  5. #5782

    Anyone seen Harley

    Can't seem to find anything on her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/534897919588

  6. #5781

    Kory

    Backdoor!! Ok was she into anything else? BBBJ anything like that?

  7. #5780

    Kory

    Quote Originally Posted by Logangu  [View Original Post]
    Need the details man come on.
    I saw her pretty regularly a couple years back then I believe she moved out of the area, down south I believe. She got tangled up in the big bust a couple months ago. Great service, very enthusiastic and loves to please. Backdoor was typically available. Excellent head game.

  8. #5779

    Brevard barbie

    Woke up this morning to a text from brevard Barbie the blonde with the big smile in cocoa she says she's available whenever so she must've come back from vacation.

  9. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    That should be no problem at all. Should have told her to get a fucking job. Hell if min wage goes to $15 an hr, 40 hours a week at Mickey D's will get you much more than that.
    Yeah, but that's a regular job, she was looking for a fucking job here, pays better generally. .

  10. #5777

    $600 a month?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    I was curious. So I reached out. She is looking for a single male to help with expenses. She is looking for $600 a month. Told her good luck. She seemed nice.
    That should be no problem at all. Should have told her to get a fucking job. Hell if min wage goes to $15 an hr, 40 hours a week at Mickey D's will get you much more than that.

  11. #5776

    We Have the Meat

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Right on. I may not be able to eat at Arbys again without this image in my mind. LOL.

  12. #5775

    Tbfm

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    I was curious. So I reached out. She is looking for a single male to help with expenses. She is looking for $600 a month. Told her good luck. She seemed nice.
    Thanks for the info. Got a heads up from another monger who said she was around 400 lbs! I talked her in to send me a full body pic and my guess is at least 300. She appears to be a pleasant woman, but not my type.

  13. #5774

    You got me

    I was really hoping to see a new drive thru girl, instead you got me with a old menu item.

    I have to guess that must be a valuemeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]

  14. #5773

    Lta

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with this lady? She lives in Sebastion.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/430694500211
    I was curious. So I reached out. She is looking for a single male to help with expenses. She is looking for $600 a month. Told her good luck. She seemed nice.

  15. #5772

    Kory

    Quote Originally Posted by Jw2020  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...c/582011893164

    This girl Ruby can fuck really good and has a good body and personality. A Rare Gem. Incall location in Merritt Island. I recommend her.
    Need the details man come on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape