Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 19291
-
08-28-19 22:32 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 151Fun Today - Sara
Does anyone have any experience with "Sara" regularly posting as "Fun Today" over the last month or so.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/036977432401
More photos.
https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-7358/2/206353
-
08-28-19 22:10 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 151Fun Today
She has posted quite a few times over the last month but I haven't been able to find any info on her?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/036977432401
More pics.
https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-7358/2/206353
-
08-28-19 21:32 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 381She only answers calls, youll never get a reply from text.
Originally Posted by Outlier99
[View Original Post]
She's a pretty girl, not much of a GFE type and avoids the daty.
-
08-28-19 21:25 #5788Regular Member

Posts: 21Bella
She's known for doing that keep at it you'll eventually catch her. Services were very good last year look at it as been there done that kind of thing.
Originally Posted by Outlier99
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 21:13 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 253Utr
Has anyone seen this girl? She Hit up my Facebook account, the other night with a wave.
-
08-28-19 20:52 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 29Arbys Girl
So I reached out to her since I love roast beef. She finally gets back to me after 3 am and wants to meet in Palm Bay. She said she needs money to get out of an abusive relationship. I can't drive that far and meeting that late has always resulted in bad experiences. Then at 6 am I get a text from her number from someone stating it's her husband. This just sounds too risky to me, but I thought I should share this with the board. Be safe!
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 20:06 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 64Bella
Does anyone have any experience with Bella. Very cute but so far have not been able to get a reply back from her.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/479031691045
-
08-28-19 14:08 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 48Of course
Keep in mind she has been out of the are for a while, so experience is based on old data but doubt much has changed. Bring her a couple 4 loco's and I bet you enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by Logangu
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 13:32 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 302That is $1.50 a lbs. LOL
2 Ton Tessy.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 11:37 #5782Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen Harley
Can't seem to find anything on her?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/534897919588
-
08-28-19 10:36 #5781Regular Member

Posts: 23Kory
Backdoor!! Ok was she into anything else? BBBJ anything like that?
-
08-28-19 10:11 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 48Kory
I saw her pretty regularly a couple years back then I believe she moved out of the area, down south I believe. She got tangled up in the big bust a couple months ago. Great service, very enthusiastic and loves to please. Backdoor was typically available. Excellent head game.
Originally Posted by Logangu
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 07:46 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 52Brevard barbie
Woke up this morning to a text from brevard Barbie the blonde with the big smile in cocoa she says she's available whenever so she must've come back from vacation.
-
08-28-19 06:18 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 300Yeah, but that's a regular job, she was looking for a fucking job here, pays better generally. .
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 23:43 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 478$600 a month?
That should be no problem at all. Should have told her to get a fucking job. Hell if min wage goes to $15 an hr, 40 hours a week at Mickey D's will get you much more than that.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





