Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5740

    I think

    I'll let this fish swim. Too much risk. She says she used to play at the Hill but I'm not into that scene or the SW scene. Plus I wouldn't put something like this past Raleigh's Finest.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    I had a "stripper" in my pm offering her 400.00 services. Seems to post in a lot of diff cities.

  2. #5739

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else been contacted by someone portraying to a provider via PM? Might be legit but could also be many other things.

    Med.
    I had a "stripper" in my pm offering her 400.00 services. Seems to post in a lot of diff cities.

  3. #5738

    Rebecca Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSting24  [View Original Post]
    Have you got a link?
    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/36770118/

  4. #5737

    Kylie from NY

    Anyone seen her? She just wants to bang covered. Nothing more. She seems straightforward in texts. Just wondering if anyone has experienced her.

    https://max80.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/36773185/

  5. #5736
    I never had the chance but if my memory is correct she had themed rooms (heaven & hell) at her home.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's around anymore. I feel like them regurgitates ads to have ads. I dreamt about her years ago. She was amazing but $$.

  6. #5735

    Rebecca

    Have you got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    So the ad in alligator popped up of her in Cary. The pics look like the lady that used to post from Ashenoro. I'm not sure if it's her. I was curious if anyone had a dream of her yet?

  7. #5734

    Contacted by provider

    Anyone else been contacted by someone portraying to a provider via PM? Might be legit but could also be many other things.

    Med.

  8. #5733

    Rebecca in Cary

    So the ad in alligator popped up of her in Cary. The pics look like the lady that used to post from Ashenoro. I'm not sure if it's her. I was curious if anyone had a dream of her yet?

  9. #5732

    Lb

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen her? She has been around for a long time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laura-be...t-cary-55849-2
    I don't think she's around anymore. I feel like them regurgitates ads to have ads. I dreamt about her years ago. She was amazing but $$.

  10. #5731

    2 hour minimum for new clients?

    SMFH. $1 k-1200. Quite the new client premium. Going to need to get one of our star negotiators to work on this situation.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen her? She has been around for a long time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laura-be...t-cary-55849-2

  11. #5730

    Laura Bentley

    Has anyone ever seen her? She has been around for a long time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laura-be...t-cary-55849-2

  12. #5729

    Allison

    Speaking of girls from way back, anyone remember Allison? Straight dark / black hair, huge tits, used to stay off 54/55. Wondered whatever happened to her.

  13. #5728

    One

    Of my few regrets is never having a double with Bobbi and one of her friends.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankPicard  [View Original Post]
    I texted with Bobbi about a year ago and at that time she said she had just retired. Daisi, her sidekick, is still around but I haven't seen her in several years so not sure what she looks like now.

    Those two were at their best when they hosted out of the little trailer near Sanford. Had one of my first experiences in the hobby with Daisi there. Doubles with those two was always awesome too!

  14. #5727

    Good times.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. Bobbi and her husband ran a class operation which I enjoyed greatly. Greatly missed by me too.

    I don't know if she is currently available or not, but I would not assume that is the case just from an Erotic Monkey ad. I think they are known to have some ads that are grossly out of date.
    I texted with Bobbi about a year ago and at that time she said she had just retired. Daisi, her sidekick, is still around but I haven't seen her in several years so not sure what she looks like now.

    Those two were at their best when they hosted out of the little trailer near Sanford. Had one of my first experiences in the hobby with Daisi there. Doubles with those two was always awesome too!

  15. #5726

    Cinnamon

    This girl's legit, very very clean and hot as hell. Everything covered and no DATY, which really disappointed me since I was in the mood. But tons of BJ eye contact, sensual kissing and just an intimate, hot time. Very friendly too. I'd definitely repeat and of course I coated that ass. She's more petite in person.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/733304113459

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9842070394

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape