Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxzellZip  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is real, little older more like 51, mature if your ok with that. Very pleasant and gives a mean BBBJ LOL.
    Had the pleasure Deb is a very nice person with excellent service. BTW a great MILF body. Did not disappoint!

  2. #266

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is real, little older more like 51, mature if your ok with that. Very pleasant and gives a mean BBBJ LOL.

  3. #265

    Deb in Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    Correct to assume this is her?

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...o/899680928718

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnovl  [View Original Post]
    Any info on deb in Milford? Says 49 years old close by I-95. May sample it.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  5. #263

    Deb in Milford

    Any info on deb in Milford? Says 49 years old close by I-95. May sample it.

  6. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    She's back after a stay in Niantic.

    Very pretty thief.
    Good info here. She does look tempting.

    Thanks CTH.

  7. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Modified59  [View Original Post]
    She's back after a stay in Niantic.

    Very pretty thief.

  8. #260

  9. #259

    Fake maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyWilk  [View Original Post]
    I tired texting calling nothing.
    I ended up trying myself. I also got no answer. Thanks for letting me know.

  10. #258

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    No response when I texted her.
    I tired texting calling nothing.

  11. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by BenThere  [View Original Post]
    I am interested as well. Might have some time next week to travel to the Port City.
    No response when I texted her.

  12. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...a/839274255548

    Has anyone seen this girl before? Any info would be truly, greatly appreciated. 🙏.
    I am interested as well. Might have some time next week to travel to the Port City.

  13. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScholar  [View Original Post]
    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...m/470934041653

    Any info on this one? Seems like she's been consistently posting and curious if any good. Thanks fellas!
    Scholar,

    What did you find out? Did you take one for the team?

  14. #254

    Tgtbt?

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...a/839274255548

    Has anyone seen this girl before? Any info would be truly, greatly appreciated. 🙏.

  15. #253

    SA chick

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScholar  [View Original Post]
    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...m/470934041653

    Any info on this one? Seems like she's been consistently posting and curious if any good. Thanks fellas!
    What's her SA username?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape