Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested in a petite blonde
    Can't help you for the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Is Elsa / Erin worth the $? I've never been able to get in with MA even with references but I can get into 530 to meet her.
    I never met Elsa / Erin. I just noticed MA and 530 used the same photos and a member mentioned it here that she was the same girl. Try to meet Ilona at 262. Maybe she'll give you a reference for MA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    How much damage total for an hour of fucking and sucking at 530? MA has her at 320.
    IDK. It's a crapshoot with 530. Girls do what they want with little direction from the booker.

  2. #2238

    Euros

    I'm very interested in a petite blonde but you already gave us the low down on domenica. Is Elsa / Erin worth the $? I've never been able to get in with MA even with references but I can get into 530 to meet her. How much damage total for an hour of fucking and sucking at 530? MA has her at 320.

  3. #2237

  4. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Looks like all three agencies are now sharing girls, basically doubling the cost to finding a fresh face.
    Just looked at the sites. I'm not seeing it. Which girls do you think are being shared?

  5. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Smells fishy. This agency is always brought up by new members, some even deleted. That woman looks like any petite asian walking in Chinatown. For $650, I expected more than one picture that seems to be cropped from a google search.
    I did a reverse image search and there were no hits on her.

    So she is probably the real deal. I've discussed about the agency before and they are the real deal. They had posts on TER dating back 2013 or 2014. I haven't used them because of the lack of girls and there availability they have.

  6. #2234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Ma 262 530

    Looks like all three agencies are now sharing girls, basically doubling the cost to finding a fresh face.

  7. #2233

    Megan From MCE

    Hi guys,

    I want to see Megan from MCE again, it seems like she is not there anymore, so wondering where is she now.

    Thank you!

  8. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple45  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for business and I had some yellow fever that I had to get rid off. I saw Amy profile on adultsearch States she is Petite and submissive, how I like my Asians. I've been screened with other agencies in NYC before so I sent my info to this particular agency in Chicago.

    Long story short, she looks like the girl in the pics but she is way hotter in person!!

    She knocked on my door and I let her in. She is a bit shy at first so I got her some wine and we talked for a bit and soon she began to loosen up. We started to make out like animals after that. DFK, LFK, she unzipped my pants and gave me a fantastic blow job. She can deep throat! I soon after had to try that tight pussy. Delicious! She makes cute Asian moaning sounds. Didn't want to cum early. So I Put on the cover and did her mish first. Damn that beautiful face, eye contact and her moans got to me. I cummed wayyy to early. We snuggled a bit than we went again, this time doggy, cowgirl, and I did mish again. I cummed in her mouth and she cleaned me up.

    Definitely will see her again when I'm in Chicago, it sucks that she isn't in NYC.

    This is the website I found her at.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1625013
    Smells fishy. This agency is always brought up by new members, some even deleted. That woman looks like any petite asian walking in Chinatown. For $650, I expected more than one picture that seems to be cropped from a google search.

  9. #2231

    Asian Amy

    I was in town for business and I had some yellow fever that I had to get rid off. I saw Amy profile on adultsearch States she is Petite and submissive, how I like my Asians. I've been screened with other agencies in NYC before so I sent my info to this particular agency in Chicago.

    Long story short, she looks like the girl in the pics but she is way hotter in person!!

    She knocked on my door and I let her in. She is a bit shy at first so I got her some wine and we talked for a bit and soon she began to loosen up. We started to make out like animals after that. DFK, LFK, she unzipped my pants and gave me a fantastic blow job. She can deep throat! I soon after had to try that tight pussy. Delicious! She makes cute Asian moaning sounds. Didn't want to cum early. So I Put on the cover and did her mish first. Damn that beautiful face, eye contact and her moans got to me. I cummed wayyy to early. We snuggled a bit than we went again, this time doggy, cowgirl, and I did mish again. I cummed in her mouth and she cleaned me up.

    Definitely will see her again when I'm in Chicago, it sucks that she isn't in NYC.

    This is the website I found her at.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1625013

  10. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Many reviews on this site. Just do a name search. They're all either 4's or 10's. I saw her recently and give an 8 in looks, 10 in body, and 6-7 in performance. She is only a light peck kisser and lacks initiative.
    I left a lengthy review the other day that never made it to the forum, so I'll do it short and sweet. No DFK, no initiative, limited BBBJ more like a few licks. And did I mention it? No initiative or enthusiasm. Looks: 8, body: 9, personality: 3, overall performance: 3. 5.

  11. #2229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Alisa ECE

    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche997  [View Original Post]
    Is there any contact info for her directly?
    https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...-escorts-alisa

    Looks like Russian Alice is now working at ECE. I fucked that skank so many times that I can recognize her body.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKim1  [View Original Post]
    Uh no dude, you got the wrong Alice.
    Ok

  12. #2228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyF  [View Original Post]
    What is 530.
    Some agencies are referred to by the first 3 digits of their phone number.

    530 http://www.vipbodyslide.com/.

    262 https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/.

    773 https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1146694.

  13. #2227

    Kelani ATF

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I shit you not, the next fucking time you guys make a fake account to review a chick I'm going to edit the fucking post so it says she has AIDS.

    Try me and see if I'm lying.

    A2

  14. #2226

    Davina

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Davina?
    Davina is very GFE and enjoyable. Real sweet girl, aims to please. I believe she does doubles with Audrey as well, and Audrey is a blast, although less DFK for me, YMMV.

  15. #2225

    MA inquiry

    Is it easy to get set up with them? Do you need to show I'd or give stuff like paystubs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape