Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,801 to 25,815 of 37368
-
08-28-19 13:42 #11568Senior Member

Posts: 100Baddest Brunette
Anyone seen this girl? I love the different hair colors but I am looking for something else.
-
08-28-19 13:29 #11567Senior Member

Posts: 274Anyone know if the red headed Hannah is still around?
I saw her earlier this year when I was passing through. I posted a review of her. I think she went by a different name also. Anyway lost her number and going to be driving through again this weekend. Gave an amazing BJ and loved the daddy role play. Let me take pictures and video. If anyone knows please help me out. Thanks!
-
08-28-19 13:15 #11566Senior Member

Posts: 100Nice Dream
Dreamt of this cute BBW and was pleasantly surprised. She had a great demeanor and was incredibly enthusiastic. She took direction well and head game was on point. Had concerns of the location and the room wa very bare minimum but she was very good. Treat her right. DMV was. 90 for 30.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/990927747333
-
08-28-19 12:06 #11565Senior Member

Posts: 163Milf
Me neither, he did not reply. I thought may be it is because I am slightly under 40.
Originally Posted by JohnWall
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 10:22 #11564Senior Member

Posts: 49She's still skinny, but she looks healthy. Saw her recently and I still enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 10:14 #11563Senior Member

Posts: 90Vikki
Does her current number end in 6xx6?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 09:55 #11562Senior Member

Posts: 438Vikki is back?
Gents,
I only saw Vikki once about a year ago. I guess she holds onto numbers really well. She reached out recently and said she's back in the game for a little while.
Sent a pic (recent in her opinion).
Can any of you refresh or correct my memory?
Pics she sent a year ago and when I saw her then, she was much thinner in person. Is that the same today?
Also, a year ago, I think she said she does BBBJCIM, but said she didn't do that upon my arrival (I think). Is that the case today?
Sorry guys, maybe it was a YMMV visit for me at the time. Pics she sent recently are nice though.
-
08-28-19 09:30 #11561Douchebag

Posts: 185Anyone end up seeing this chick?
Never got a reply but not have I seen any reviews, any info on her pm me please, thanks.
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 20:03 #11560Senior Member

Posts: 163Milf
I just sent it to you.
Originally Posted by Drugrepva
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 18:39 #11559Senior Member

Posts: 90Va milf
Does anyone have contact info for the MILF near the VA hospital?
-
08-27-19 17:03 #11558Senior Member

Posts: 163Indian girl
I saw some bad reviews for an indian girl here, bit not sure if it the same girl. Appreciate any intel.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 16:45 #11557Senior Member

Posts: 163Indian girl
Hello,
Any info on this lady? She seems legit, saw her history of ads. Good photos. Thanks.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/621046361987
-
08-27-19 05:21 #11556Senior Member

Posts: 69Pink Beckie
Is this the same chick that was also staying by the Diamond for a bit? Kind of thick, but super nice and down to earth?
Originally Posted by MathMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 22:41 #11555Senior Member

Posts: 56Downtown
Scarlett on STG is well reviewed.
Originally Posted by Bsi8923
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 22:03 #11554Regular Member

Posts: 8Downtown Richmond
Anyone have any contacts in the downtown Richmond area? I'm visiting from Chicago.











Reply With Quote




