Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,801 to 25,815 of 37373
-
08-28-19 17:19 #11573Senior Member

Posts: 274Shelby
Got a text from Shelby, she is available for car dates. SM who have her information can contact her.
-
08-28-19 16:17 #11572Senior Member

Posts: 425Yeah its her. Saw her recently in her incall in northside. I'll have to visit her again when she's alone because she had ALOT of company in the house. Probably friends of her roommate but I don't like that many people around in such a small place.
Originally Posted by BigJimSlade
[View Original Post]
Skills are the same, only went for a CBJ. She still can't dt most likely because of the wrapper tip.
-
08-28-19 15:24 #11571Senior Member

Posts: 94Hannah
I think she is either gone or on a vacation. Haven't seen her post in awhile.
Originally Posted by MrZ83
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 15:17 #11570Senior Member

Posts: 100Forgot Link
Forgot the link.
Originally Posted by ZMan77
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...4/425794899444
-
08-28-19 13:50 #11569Senior Member

Posts: 39Met up with this chick last night. Was in the hood for some BBw. Was better than I expected. Most likely repeat, but nice sweet girl.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/651798830455
-
08-28-19 13:42 #11568Senior Member

Posts: 100Baddest Brunette
Anyone seen this girl? I love the different hair colors but I am looking for something else.
-
08-28-19 13:29 #11567Senior Member

Posts: 274Anyone know if the red headed Hannah is still around?
I saw her earlier this year when I was passing through. I posted a review of her. I think she went by a different name also. Anyway lost her number and going to be driving through again this weekend. Gave an amazing BJ and loved the daddy role play. Let me take pictures and video. If anyone knows please help me out. Thanks!
-
08-28-19 13:15 #11566Senior Member

Posts: 100Nice Dream
Dreamt of this cute BBW and was pleasantly surprised. She had a great demeanor and was incredibly enthusiastic. She took direction well and head game was on point. Had concerns of the location and the room wa very bare minimum but she was very good. Treat her right. DMV was. 90 for 30.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/990927747333
-
08-28-19 12:06 #11565Senior Member

Posts: 163Milf
Me neither, he did not reply. I thought may be it is because I am slightly under 40.
Originally Posted by JohnWall
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 10:22 #11564Senior Member

Posts: 49She's still skinny, but she looks healthy. Saw her recently and I still enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 10:14 #11563Senior Member

Posts: 90Vikki
Does her current number end in 6xx6?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 09:55 #11562Senior Member

Posts: 438Vikki is back?
Gents,
I only saw Vikki once about a year ago. I guess she holds onto numbers really well. She reached out recently and said she's back in the game for a little while.
Sent a pic (recent in her opinion).
Can any of you refresh or correct my memory?
Pics she sent a year ago and when I saw her then, she was much thinner in person. Is that the same today?
Also, a year ago, I think she said she does BBBJCIM, but said she didn't do that upon my arrival (I think). Is that the case today?
Sorry guys, maybe it was a YMMV visit for me at the time. Pics she sent recently are nice though.
-
08-28-19 09:30 #11561Douchebag

Posts: 185Anyone end up seeing this chick?
Never got a reply but not have I seen any reviews, any info on her pm me please, thanks.
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 20:03 #11560Senior Member

Posts: 163Milf
I just sent it to you.
Originally Posted by Drugrepva
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 18:39 #11559Senior Member

Posts: 90Va milf
Does anyone have contact info for the MILF near the VA hospital?












Reply With Quote




