Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,321 to 31,335 of 41298
-
08-29-19 09:55 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 348Cierra
She was working the Youngerman circle area last I heard, but that was months ago. Her looks started to rapidly decline and it was quite evident that she was losing the candy battle. She had a friend that I saw a couple of times in my dreams that was in much better shape and appeared to be clean as there were no tracks or bruises. Her friend advertised on STG with fake pics but actually looked better than the fake pics. My guess is Cierra took her friend down with her as neither have posted in months. It's a shame what candy does to these girls.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 07:40 #9977Senior Member

Posts: 318Ginny
See previous reviews 9903 and 9920.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 23:42 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 269Cierra
Anybody know what happened to Cierra? She hasn't posted in months.
-
08-28-19 23:22 #9975Senior Member

Posts: 1410You must follow her rules or she will not see you. You will have to call her and then she wants you to FaceTime with her. She is the girl in the pictures. Nice enough. Rushed service and not as good as I think she thinks she is.
Originally Posted by Lilvenz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 18:15 #9974Senior Member

Posts: 82Any info?
I would've searched the forum but she didn't list her name. Anyone have any experience with this one?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...w/565132753705
-
08-28-19 15:19 #9973Senior Member

Posts: 820Jenn
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...5/523121640622
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 14:49 #9972Senior Member

Posts: 71I believe Kat is no longer providing services or above ground. I think she passed, but she was super cute.
Originally Posted by Archonix
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 14:44 #9971Senior Member

Posts: 265Re: "Ginny". ?
Shortest review I've seen in a while, LOL. I'm a daily reader ok Skip & Adult Search but don't recognize the name. Link, pics, or digits please? PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 14:30 #9970Senior Member

Posts: 65Jenny Butterfly
I'm seeing a few past reviews on Butterfly Jenn but no usable links or pics. From what you describe she checks a few boxes I've been looking for, BBBJ and private residence. Does anyone have a link or pic? She sounds somewhat similar to one who was recommended that I've been talking with but have been having a tough time linking up with due to the timing of her roommate being there, Marty / Martina. Has anyone seen her now that she's on Monument? And is this the Marty that was known as Bartram park girl? PM is fine. Thanks.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 13:32 #9969Senior Member

Posts: 269Link
You got a link to stg?
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 13:29 #9968Senior Member

Posts: 269Nikki
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/463885239040
What's the info on her again. Her comms are terrible and she seems to have a bit of an attitude. All through text. I know she was reviewed before but I can't remember if it was good or bad. I know she does doubles with Melanie but I don't want to do doubles with her if she's has bad reviews.
-
08-28-19 11:29 #9967Senior Member

Posts: 63Not Judging
But that's a first for me. Too clean? I wish I could find all of them that way. To each their own.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 11:06 #9966Senior Member

Posts: 318Hottest comment from Ginny
Hottest comment from my visit with Ginny yesterday: "I do all this stuff because I'm a nympho".
-
08-28-19 06:56 #9965Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking at her body in the first pic it looks like this redhead I used to see Kat. She was a bit on the skinny side, buy very petite. I think that the middle two pics are fake.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
If this is Kat. She gives amazing head. She is a little shy with intercourse. Not sure if it was just with me. I'm 6'2" and 230 with a 7 1/2"er that is a little thick and she is extremely small, tight and shallow downstairs. She didn't want to ride me and kept pushing my stomach when we were mish or doggy.
Those prices look like what she used to offer. I haven't seen her in a while. Was looking for her recently. Like I said. She gives really great head.
-
08-27-19 23:49 #9964Senior Member

Posts: 138Jenn. Still fun and now at a private residence.
Just got to see Butterfly Jen again. At a residence off 103rd. Great DT BBBJ and love the cg and rcg! A great dream, reasonable rates to me, YMMV. Loves what she does in every daydream. Left with a smile and fully satisfied and drained! Guessing for some she a go others not. Sweet, cool and very into it for me. If you want to know where she is located, please contact her. Just said pass on she is out of notels if I left a review. Still posts on STG with her contact when on "blanding".
Be safe and enjoy!









Reply With Quote






