Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 17951
-
08-28-19 02:47 #2981Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for mature provider
Is there a reliable mature provider in the Lexington / Nicholasville area?
-
08-27-19 22:43 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 568Scroll down this page.
I saw her a couple days ago and left a review. Look for a post titled Madison. She's fun and legit. I recommend.
Originally Posted by TeachMeky16
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 21:07 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 378Any Info
Have seen this ad a few times and I was wondering if anyone has any info. Might TOFTT. Thanks in advance.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/630822692851
-
08-27-19 16:33 #2978Regular Member

Posts: 14Local Recommendation?
Hi guys. I'm going to be back in town again and was wondering who is the best local option at the moment (regardless of price)? On previous trips I've tried Morgan and Traci and some girl I can't remember her name (not memorable). All were ok. Morgan probably would have been great if she took a bit better care of herself. I read about a Kristen and a Katie that both looked interesting. Girl doesn't have to be perfect but I need a cute face and not a terrible stomach and I'm not adverse to paying for quality. Someone 35 and under is preferable. Thanks for any info.
-
08-27-19 13:40 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 348Anyone?
She looks really familiar.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/525797253552
-
08-26-19 20:23 #2976Regular Member

Posts: 3Beware
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536414771165
Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
Tried with her and she is a thief. Do not recommend!!
-
08-26-19 19:36 #2975Regular Member

Posts: 3Frankfort
Long shot by anyone reliable in Frankfort area? Found nothing but dead ends. Much appreciated!
-
08-26-19 19:34 #2974Regular Member

Posts: 3Just recently delt with her, thief and unreliable. Would not recommend!!
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 18:05 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 35Here is another don't bother
Easy to set up but that is it. Looks like pics awhile ago when she cared more for her looks.
Quick to cop check and then off with the clothes. Let go it's a quick visit.
Here come the rules.
No GFE.
No kissing (gross meth teeth so a plus).
No rubbing her here and there and everywhere basically no touching.
Everything is covered.
Clock watching rusher.
Just wants you to stick it in nut and go.
Awful Attitude move on.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...3/603376004997
-
08-26-19 17:38 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 152Wal Mart girl.
Did you notice the bandage on her wrist. To cover the spider bites.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 17:25 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 219Melanie / Scarlet
I've seen both, and both have a lot of great qualities. But it seems to me that Scarlet is usually much easier to contact, and has the more flexible schedule. Used to be, Melanie couldn't be available on weekends. Not sure if that's changed now. I think both like to plan appointments ahead.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 16:58 #2970Banned Member

Posts: 415Don't be fooled
Even when I saw her last year, the pics were dated. She's nowhere that good looking any more, and a whole lot more dumpy. And the attitude! Unbelievably BAD!
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 15:20 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 35No do not see first girl.
Saw her lately. Horrible everything covered and would barely let you touch her. Rude clock watcher too.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 13:51 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 59Cassie
I know her quite well and can confirm.
Obit. No.
Graybar. Yes.
Peace.
-
08-26-19 12:45 #2967Banned Member

Posts: 1056Melanie or Scarlett
If you could only see one while you were in town who would you choose, MILF Melanie or Scarlett? Any particular reasons why? Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!
BM.











Reply With Quote





