Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2968

    Cassie

    I know her quite well and can confirm.

    Obit. No.

    Graybar. Yes.

    Peace.

  2. #2967

    Melanie or Scarlett

    If you could only see one while you were in town who would you choose, MILF Melanie or Scarlett? Any particular reasons why? Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!

    BM.

  3. #2966

    Longshot

    Bit of a longshot. Any trusted girls still in Nicholasville? Danville? Harrodsburg? Feel free to PM if preferred.

  4. #2965
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her number? Number on them is not working and this link is bad.
    This is Kristen's latest ad.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/beaut...calls-28336700

  5. #2964

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.scobeefuneralhome.com/ob...r?obId=5227787#/ obituaryInfo.

    Believe this may be her.
    I don't think the woman in the obit is Cassie. I do think the woman currently on vacation at the LFUCG Gray Bar is Cassie.

  6. #2963
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her about 3 times. Her location is in a dodgy apt complex behind W. 6th Brewery. Not exactly sure how to explain her body type -short dumpy, big tickets. Excellent skills.

    I hope this is not her. But, a gal that looks a lot like her checked into the Graybar Motel yesterday for trafficking some pretty serious stuff. Pic, hair and height look close but her weight was listed as 125, age 40. I thought Cassie was younger and weighed more. Curious if this is the same gal?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cassie-e...xington-443411
    Yes, it is.

  7. #2962

    Re: Cassie

    No, that obit's not her. May be some relation though, for all I know. But as of yesterday, Cassie is residing in a place that has free room and board, around Old Frankfort Pike.

  8. #2961

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.scobeefuneralhome.com/ob...r?obId=5227787#/ obituaryInfo.

    Believe this may be her.
    Think it is. What a same. Play safe HC.

  9. #2960

    Cassie?

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her about 3 times. Her location is in a dodgy apt complex behind W. 6th Brewery. Not exactly sure how to explain her body type -short dumpy, big tickets. Excellent skills.

    I hope this is not her. But, a gal that looks a lot like her checked into the Graybar Motel yesterday for trafficking some pretty serious stuff. Pic, hair and height look close but her weight was listed as 125, age 40. I thought Cassie was younger and weighed more. Curious if this is the same gal?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cassie-e...xington-443411
    https://www.scobeefuneralhome.com/ob...r?obId=5227787#/ obituaryInfo.

    Believe this may be her.

  10. #2959

    Madison

    Called Madison up last night and she was available for outcall. She did have a driver but no issues at all.

    She is the girl in the pics. She's attractive and sweet. Was lucid and no signs of using. Great little body. Well done set of bolt ons. Got to the house and we went to the bedroom. She asked if she freshen up. Came out and let me undress her.

    Started with a little light kissing then onto my favorite activity. DATY. Very clean and tasty and she seemed to enjoy it. Went down for quite a while. After I finished. She got out some protection and hopped like a good little cowgirl and rode me till I popped. If you like tight girls then you need to see her.

    Definitely not a clock watcher or in a rush. Stayed the entire time. Will definitely be in my list to see again.

    Only one negative in the whole visit. She only does CBJ. Other than that I couldn't ask for much more.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/150126406715

  11. #2958

    Cash and Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    The second one cash and dashed me last year.
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536414771165

    I really find the middle photo especially attractive. I love a woman who shops at Wal Mart. She probably getting ready to walk out with a 5 finger discount. WTF.

  12. #2957

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these two post a lot but don't recall any reviews. Neither list a name so I can't search so any feedback would be appreciated.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...3/603376004997

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536414771165
    The second one cash and dashed me last year.

  13. #2956

    Cassie? On vacation?

    I have seen her about 3 times. Her location is in a dodgy apt complex behind W. 6th Brewery. Not exactly sure how to explain her body type -short dumpy, big tickets. Excellent skills.

    I hope this is not her. But, a gal that looks a lot like her checked into the Graybar Motel yesterday for trafficking some pretty serious stuff. Pic, hair and height look close but her weight was listed as 125, age 40. I thought Cassie was younger and weighed more. Curious if this is the same gal?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cassie-e...xington-443411

  14. #2955

    First Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these two post a lot but don't recall any reviews. Neither list a name so I can't search so any feedback would be appreciated.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...3/603376004997

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/536414771165
    The first girl used to go by Luna, but another girl went by that same name so she stopped using it. I don't know what she goes by now. I hooked up with her about a year back. She was a sweet girl and very attractive (just like in the pictures). She's put on a few pounds since then but NOT fat at all. Juicy in all the right places. I remember her not wanting DATY, which was OK by me. She gave a decent BBBJ (average, but OK). She preferred doggy, but we did several other positions. She used to offer BBFS for an upcharge but I think she stopped when she got off the pill. No greek. Overall, a very pretty girl with a good personality. Not the greatest service, but her good looks made it worth it. Good luck.

  15. #2954

    I forgot to put this in

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Great review but it is helpful to include link.
    You are right. Here it is.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/like-...th-me-24959676

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape